It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mount rushmore of ufology

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

It had to be unintentional in my opinion... & 1000 times more is a bit sensationalised!!!

To be fair, I like to look at what Greer was attempting to do... & the scale of the operation!
Such a big Project, I'm sure 99% of that ridicule towards Mr.Greer has a definite agenda to besmirch him or the Disclosure Project!

Go back to DP 2001 & probably even he didn't think he would be doing Talks for money to build this operation... which can be viewed a number of ways, because all of these Ufologists we trust are getting paid something for there info, he isn't alone in that field!
Did I pay $/£-10 for his Taurus video... Hell no... But I'm sure it was about the message rather than the money!

I'd hazard a guess he'd have thought 13 years later all of those people would have been given a chance to testify to congress & there'd be news & announcements from DC about DP

I'm digressing, and I don't think you said what you did because of the apparent hate for Greer we see so often nowadays...
I absolutely respect your opinion on the matter!

Also thanks for naming somebody who had slipped through my research... I'll be sure to check out Frank Edwards!

Peace YR!
edit on 13-3-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!

edit on 13-3-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!

<< 1   >>

join