It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello future friends and enemies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Name is Zero. This is the second forum in part of and plan on coming in sometimes when i need soul food. Um Im interested into anything, My knowledge is not much, but i love to make theories and basically since i know some agencies are watching this forum here, I would love to say hi to you too guys. Expect allot of me.

To everyone else, Congratz, you have a new member.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:27 PM
link   

ZeroFurrbone
Name is Zero. This is the second forum in part of and plan on coming in sometimes when i need soul food. Um Im interested into anything, My knowledge is not much, but i love to make theories and basically since i know some agencies are watching this forum here, I would love to say hi to you too guys. Expect allot of me.

Nice intro Zed,
It is a 24/7 party up here with full platter and buffet. Some food has salmonella, probably avoid the chicken

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroFurrbone

Welcome to ATS Zero!

We don't have any enemies here.

Unless of course you're one of... "them." You know, "them."

I can't say it, "them..." no? OK you're good!

See you on the boards.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroFurrbone

Welcome to ATS. You get the bacon sammich...enjoy...

Des

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   

ZeroFurrbone

welcome zero and i,ve never thought about agencies watching this forum but if they are then feel free to erase my existence,means if i,m erased then i should be free from tax. yeah i wish lol

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Welcome to the neighbourhood
Have a good'un.
B.V.H

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:21 AM
link   
hopeing to be a future friends

top topics

join