It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sounds!! The Sounds!!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Starsandstripes
IDK.. the people in the O.P video look like stoners so who knows what

I guess you did not read my post. Be nice. It is obvious that it is very late in the night when this event occurs, and let's not forget really cold where she is in Michigan. If you cannot provide constructive feedback, spend your time elsewhere. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Emerys

Starsandstripes
IDK.. the people in the O.P video look like stoners so who knows what

I guess you did not read my post. Be nice. It is obvious that it is very late in the night when this event occurs, and let's not forget really cold where she is in Michigan. If you cannot provide constructive feedback, spend your time elsewhere. Thanks.

I am sorry.. but with everything that can be done with computers now.. i don't trust anything...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Starsandstripes

TiedDestructor
You can contribute without negative connotations.

I could... But i am not going to...

By this point that's blatantly obvious.

Back on topic...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Just sounds like a waterphone to me

reply to post by PhoenixOD

How many people around the world have even heard of a waterphone, let alone own one? I would think if there was a world wide hoax going on, there would be a lot of pretty pissed off neighbors being woken up in the middle of the night while one of their neighbors is sitting on a stump playing a waterphone and blaring it through speakers! Someone would eventually have been caught and had their arse handed to them on a silver platter.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   

jazz10
My opinion.
I think iy mau be sound created by the frequencies interacting with certain weather conditions.
Justdas wind whistles through the trees. It's the trees that create the sound.
however, frequencies either created by technology or frequencies created by the planet itself following a surge from a geomagnetic storm or earth directed flare.

Remember how sounds are made. There lies the answer.

If it were something normal, we would be hearing these sounds all the time and people wouldn't be freaking out. I do not believe that all the vids or all the people who have mentioned hearing these sounds are all lying. I don't know what is creating these sounds, but something is going on and until someone can figure it out, they will continue to scare and mystify me.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:12 PM
link   
maybe these sounds aren't new at all. just because you haven't heard them before it doesnt mean they haven't been heard in the past.

it kinda reminds me of a steam whistle from those old trains but very high. maybe its something atmospheric that's causing it?

just wondering has anyone recorded or noticed how birds, dogs or other animals react when these sounds happen?

do they seem startled, frightened or do they act normal?
edit on 10-3-2014 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

I cannot stand the people here anymore. Video or pics or it didn't happen. video is presented. FAKED. STAGED. ACTED.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Meditationplus

a fake eh? how come you are so sure?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

You know that saying about the things we can change and the things we cannot? I just wanted to remind you to keep your feet planted firmly on the ground and enjoy being the witness but stay detached and continue to live life in the most positive ways possible.
edit on pm331pmMon, 10 Mar 2014 23:34:09 -0500 by antar because: Geomagnetic and harmonic resonance.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I have seen some interesting things over the sky of brisbane even during the day. Stuff thats Too slow to be a plane, to high to be a helicopter. At first I thought maybe a slow satellite. But when 3 of them they are stationed in mid air at the hight were you need binoculars to work out why there are 3 faint dots in the sky during the day that make up the points of a triangle. You know this aint nothing from the commercial sector. Nor mainstream military. Either something black budget or not of this earth. Either way what ever it was it was not moving for a good 15 minutes.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 01:44 AM
link   

WeRpeons

How many people around the world have even heard of a waterphone, let alone own one? I would think if there was a world wide hoax going on, there would be a lot of pretty pissed off neighbors being woken up in the middle of the night while one of their neighbors is sitting on a stump playing a waterphone and blaring it through speakers! Someone would eventually have been caught and had their arse handed to them on a silver platter.

Thats funny because that's exactly what i think would happen if these sounds were real. But instead we just get 1 person making a dodgy video about a sound that if it was real would probably wake up 1000's of people not just 1. Your thinking in a very linear way , maybe the waterphone is dubbed into the video.

The reports of a low frequency humming sound are something entirely different and are much more likely to be real.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I'll believe it when I hear it myself.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:20 AM
link   

That's the right one!

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   

PhoenixOD
I really do think all these videos are fake.

edit on 10-3-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

But dont you think this is a bit of a ..... claim? People reporting this all over the world, I heard it once, past midnight also, because I spend time on the internet so I sleep at late times... And you implying that the waterphone is so popular in the entire globe and SOOO loud, that could be heard in entire cities... Trust me, in my country, I ve never heared about the waterphones, how about the small town I live on!

Sounds like a funny claim.

I ve said it before, I will repeat it... According to ancient scripts, many thousands of years ago, this phenomena is been recorded again. It happens every time a new generation of humans appear into the planet. And I dont mean about the evil clone hybrids, the bad ones creating... But true humanity evolution. It is created by Gods...

but gods (implies to many gods, not the one) in ancient years, are those who run fast... And that reflects to "aliens" mostly.
It is also said, that at that time of the process, the dark forces try to destroy, change, destruct the evolution of humans and implement corruption, destructions, witchcraft, paranormal activities and all these are at the highest peak lvl... Because the deserters try to control them, etc.. (they try to destroy hummanity).

After the process is completed, the whole events decrease. I think this happens every 13.000 years. The last generation of humans are the ones that Kronos rulled in the skies. Iron generation... The next is the eather.

(since the deserters and rebels are in our solar system trapped) we dont know whats next, many changes comming, beyond the new generation of humans. 13000 ago, it was the time the rebels moved into our planet and they corrupted the iron generation, killed and raped the 4th generation and the iron generation turn into blood races and these are going to be destroyed by the gods, because they turned against their own kind. It will be more like a cleansing).
edit on 11-3-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Ploutonas

Sounds like a funny claim

It is created by Gods...

but gods (implies to many gods, not the one) in ancient years, are those who run fast... And that reflects to "aliens" mostly.
It is also said, that at that time of the process, the dark forces try to destroy, change, destruct the evolution of humans and implement corruption, destructions, witchcraft, paranormal activities and all these are at the highest peak lvl... Because the deserters try to control them, etc.. (they try to destroy hummanity).

Oooook then lol

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Meditationplus
reply to post by Emerys

I cannot stand the people here anymore. Video or pics or it didn't happen. video is presented. FAKED. STAGED. ACTED.

Clearly you did not read the news articles I had posted...........

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   

PhoenixOD
I really do think all these videos are fake.

edit on 10-3-2014 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

I am inclined to believe that's what this video is:

However, I myself have been awoken by strange nocturnal sounds. My usual first impression is that it is a train, but it does not pass. Just a static drone.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join