It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ladies and gentleman, start your conspiracy engines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I understand your stance as much as you understand mine. At what point does common sense enter the equation?

To suggest the U.S. or any other country would down a plane and make it appear it was done by another country or organization is ludicrous. If you compare the risk to reward it makes no sense. After all of the recent revelations of how corrupt the U.S. government really is do you think they would take such a ridiculous chance? For what reason?

I'm not defending our govt. but I'm using common sense.

Who would be angry enough to commit a terrorist act, who would benefit, and what is the reason.

I'm not accusing Iran but I'm saying they're as much a suspect as the U.S.

edit on 10-3-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-3-2014 by minusinfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yes, however, Where is the Wreckage? There has to be something floating somewhere.
Unless it crashed on land.
I remember finding a TWA styrafoam coffee cup on a sandy beach in Long Island when
flight 800 went down into the water.

Hell with the Eyes in The Sky we have now, surely there is database with the pertinent info
somewhere. There is potentially a lot more to this story.
From what I have heard as of now, it is a Bermuda Triangle type mystery.

It is unprofessional for those in the Media to speculate without any evidence.
Any Joker could say it was abducted by a mothership, hit by a meteor, sabotage, hijacking,
malfunction,etc. But without any wreckage or black box to study, it is not verified.

In fact, has the "oil slick" been sampled to confirm it was jet fuel/oil ?
S&F

edit on 10-3-2014 by Wildmanimal because: add content

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:58 PM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by andy1972

Not a bad supposition since I heard from at least one newscast that the pilot was a relatively inexperienced one to be flying this type of plane. If something went wrong in this way, with an inexperienced pilot, it would not be beyond the realm of possibility that the pilot made some mistakes in a panic although I think it would be hard to imagine no debris at all out of that kind of scenario.

As i understood it the pilot had about 23,000 hours of flight time..strange.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
o ye belive it if you like just like the LIbian AL MAGRACHE was guilty of bringing down a pan-am plane in 1988

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Wookiep
reply to post by Crakeur

From a conspiracy angle... I thought it was strange that all the talk about Ukraine suddenly ceased and now the missing plane story has been the focus for 2 days.
CNN
edit on 10-3-2014 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

It's the consequence of a combination of factors I think.

We're all sort of wonkish with long attention spans here. We'll ride the Ukraine story into the ground, but your average person has a sort of newsbite attention span. They lost attention with the Ukraine story two days ago, right after it broke.

They could care less about the dance of international politics. There's not enough action they can get.

Crashing planes ... they understand. Possibly terrorists ... they understand. Plus, this is juicy and new compared to the Ukraine.

Now, if actual war breaks out, you better believe they'll be right back on the Ukraine because the missing airplaine is already getting old for most people. I mean, it disappeared almost 48 hours ago or something, right?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:01 PM
link   

minusinfinity
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

To suggest the U.S. or any other country would down a plane and make it appear it was done by another country or organization is ludicrous. If you compare the risk to reward it makes me sense. After all of the recent revelations of how corrupt the U.S. government really is do you think they would take such a ridiculous chance? For what reason?

OPERATION NORTHWOODS

Read 'em and weep..welcome to ATS by the way..
edit on PM1Mon20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Well, that sounds about right for what I remember, but the expert said it was relatively inexperienced for flying a plane of that size. So maybe pilots generally don't fly jets that large until they have a certain amount of flight hours under their belt, and this pilot had just recently crossed that threshold meaning that maybe he's wasn't inexperienced per se, but for a plane that size ... perhaps.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

There is no way that a passenger door is opening in flight. From what I was told years ago, there is something like 18 psi on the fuselage wall. To open the door, you first have to pull it in slightly, and then turn it and push it out. Even the doors that retract upward have to be pulled in somewhat, before going up.

A cargo door on the other hand, is a different story. Those all open outward, and have in the past caused several planes to crash, and at least two to almost crash after opening in flight.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

They've only been searching about an 80 square mile area until now. They're expanding it out to about 100 square miles though.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Agreed that there should be some wreckage, even just a little. Some are saying it might have disintegrated midair. I can't imagine what kind of an explosion that would have to be but I would expect it to be pretty damned large and, if so, wouldn't someone have noticed it?

I remember the wreckage in the hamptons after the plane went down. It was everywhere.

link   
reply to post by Crakeur

There is a group that has claimed doing it, but they waited two days to do it. Almost like they were waiting to see if anyone else did first.

link   

Zaphod58

There is no way that a passenger door is opening in flight. From what I was told years ago, there is something like 18 psi on the fuselage wall. To open the door, you first have to pull it in slightly, and then turn it and push it out. Even the doors that retract upward have to be pulled in somewhat, before going up.

A cargo door on the other hand, is a different story. Those all open outward, and have in the past caused several planes to crash, and at least two to almost crash after opening in flight.

Yeah, it was just strange the only thing they "may" have found was a door..maybe it was blown out...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

they were also quickly dismissed, no?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   

minusinfinity
To suggest the U.S. or any other country would down a plane and make it appear it was done by another country or organization is ludicrous. If you compare the risk to reward it makes no sense. After all of the recent revelations of how corrupt the U.S. government really is do you think they would take such a ridiculous chance? For what reason?

Welcome to the age of droning US citizens just because they pick their friends poorly.

I wouldn't have wanted to believe they'd do it either, but when they'll execute a teen because he happens to be sitting next to someone they want to assassinate ... and then callously answer the press by telling them he should have picked better friends ... I can readily believe they'd down a flight full of people if they thought it would achieve the proper end result they desire.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Crakeur

Agreed that there should be some wreckage, even just a little. Some are saying it might have disintegrated midair. I can't imagine what kind of an explosion that would have to be but I would expect it to be pretty damned large and, if so, wouldn't someone have noticed it?

The dustification of steel - Dr Judy Woods...#crazy lady.
edit on PM1Mon20141972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

link   
It's funny.....I just went over to foxnews.com and their main headline is Iran and their arsenal.

Very interesting indeed.

link   

ketsuko
I heard from at least one newscast that the pilot was a relatively inexperienced one to be flying this type of plane.

According to several sources, the pilot had 18000+ hours,
he is/was a very experienced commercial pilot.

clocked of 18,365 flying hours, said Malaysia Airline's group chief executive officer Ahmad Jauhari Yahya. Mr Ahmad was speaking to reporters at a press conference on Saturday morning, some 9 hours after the plane went missing.

www.straitstimes.com...
edit on 10-3-2014 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
well, now it's being reported that the Malaysians have provided the U.S. with images of the two people travelling with stolen passports.

shouldn't they give them to other governments as well?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

When the plane broke up (be it in flight, or on impact), the wreckage that survives can sometimes be really weird. Things you wouldn't think would, come through just fine, and things you think would be destroyed, end up perfectly intact.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

From everything I've heard, yes they were.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join