It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

250 CT State Police Refuse To Enforce New Unconstitutional Gun Control Laws

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:49 AM
link   
A showdown is developing between a sizable number of Connecticut state police officers and the politicians who passed into law highly restrictive gun control, gun bans, and bans on high capacity magazines.

Breaking news: In a fabulous turn of events in the tyrannical politicians war on the 2nd amendment in the state of CT, it seems that 250 CT State Police have now given the tyrants the middle finger by signing an open letter stating that they will not enforce unconstitutional gun control laws. Looks like we may have a checkmate on tyranny in the state of CT.

Gun rights legal expert and activist David Hardy reported Friday that 250 law enforcement officers in Connecticut have signed an open letter stating that they will not enforce the new anti-gun and magazine laws, which they consider to be a violation of the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

www.theminorityreportblog.com...

--Staff Edit--

This has been debunked.

Source.

edit on 3/12/2014 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:56 AM
link   

nighthawk1954
A showdown is developing between a sizable number of Connecticut state police officers and the politicians who passed into law highly restrictive gun control, gun bans, and bans on high capacity magazines.

Breaking news: In a fabulous turn of events in the tyrannical politicians war on the 2nd amendment in the state of CT, it seems that 250 CT State Police have now given the tyrants the middle finger by signing an open letter stating that they will not enforce unconstitutional gun control laws. Looks like we may have a checkmate on tyranny in the state of CT.

Gun rights legal expert and activist David Hardy reported Friday that 250 law enforcement officers in Connecticut have signed an open letter stating that they will not enforce the new anti-gun and magazine laws, which they consider to be a violation of the Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution.

www.theminorityreportblog.com...

good for them, now if only all the rest will follow suit.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I looked into that story, and beware that the original author in an update warned people that it was unconfirmed and that it could be a hoax. No one could find anything on the web about that group, the CT Peacekeepers Association or whatever they were called. Just FYI. If it turns out to be true, however, count on me for a star and flag. Until then, I wait.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

It would be nice to get some confirmation. In the meantime, here is a quote from a different officer.

John Cinque, a Navy veteran who told Connecticut lawmakers last year he would not comply with the state's new gun control law, told Connecticut gubernatorial candidate Joe Visconti that a Branford police officer said he couldn't "wait to get the order to kick your door in," Freedom Outpost reported Saturday, citing a YouTube video posted Friday.

"I live in Branford, and his words straight out were 'I cannot wait to get the order to kick your door in," he told Visconti.

Vet: Conn. Cop said 'I cannot wait to get the order to kick your door in'

This latter pledge seems much more believable.
edit on 10-3-2014 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:26 AM
link   

greencmp

It seems he is very eager to catch a bullet in his arse

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:27 AM
link   

greencmp

It would be nice to get some confirmation. In the meantime, here is a quote from a different officer.

John Cinque, a Navy veteran who told Connecticut lawmakers last year he would not comply with the state's new gun control law, told Connecticut gubernatorial candidate Joe Visconti that a Branford police officer said he couldn't "wait to get the order to kick your door in," Freedom Outpost reported Saturday, citing a YouTube video posted Friday.

"I live in Branford, and his words straight out were 'I cannot wait to get the order to kick your door in," he told Visconti.

Why advertise?
With all of the reports of police acting like froth-mouthed animals, why bring attention to yourself by saying you won't follow a law? Just keep your mags, guns, whatever contraband hidden and keep quiet.

That's as bad as people outside of CO or WA driving around with a Bob Marley or Grateful Dead bumper sticker...
Unless he wants to be a martyr.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:34 AM
link   

the owlbear

greencmp

Why advertise?
With all of the reports of police acting like froth-mouthed animals, why bring attention to yourself by saying you won't follow a law? Just keep your mags, guns, whatever contraband hidden and keep quiet.

That's as bad as people outside of CO or WA driving around with a Bob Marley or Grateful Dead bumper sticker...
Unless he wants to be a martyr.

The same reason these state troopers are announcing their intention not to enforce these unconstitutional laws in the hopes of averting the implementation of deleterious legislation.

I would personally feel much better if we had some statements from judges on the matter.

top topics

join