It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race of Blue People

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Textreply to post by whatsyourname

This comment among a few others was very interesting to me as I can relate to it directly. I have had an avid interest in Atlantis recently and also visited the temples in Malta (by what some people may call coincidence) ... But what really draws your comments to my attention is the simplicity of the way you have said you've 'seen' them.

Do you think you could expand on this? As I believe, well I know I have too. Do your experiences involve a bit of stiff necked sky watching?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Its a rare condition called Methemoglobinemia

scroll down and look at carriers..
what i think is they may be the last line of the blue people still alive.
when we view it as a "condition"
thats just who they were.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoAstra
Its a rare condition called Methemoglobinemia

scroll down and look at carriers..
what i think is they may be the last line of the blue people still alive.
when we view it as a "condition"
thats just who they were.

en.wikipedia.org...
the thing is i think its just the race,i just found out about this two weeks ago in a funny way
i was doing my astral projection when i saw this lady just looking at me,
but she wouldnt open her mouth..she was sky blue with gold hair and white and gold eyes she huged me showed me a picture with two blue people one was her the other was a man and it felt like i belong...what was more strange she talked and i could feel it, no vocals thats how i ended up searching and im happy

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
how about the god krishna from the vedic scriptures... wasnt he meant to be blue...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Clark W. Griswold

In the ancient vedic text Mahabharata the pics show the King with blue skin. I think this could be earth bound ETs fighting the new arrivals(ETs) to protect earthlings.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
"the blue-painted native of Thule, when he fights, drives around the close-packed ranks in his scythe-bearing chariot."

Silius Italicus

The people of atlantis painted their skin blue, when atlantis sunk that is when the "blue" gods decended in india and egypt. Osiris is shown a blue skined person which supports he was originally from atlantis as was the aryan gods of india...basically scythian/celts
edit on 3-2-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I knew a guy in Alaska that was blue. He had been drinking some silver water for years, and that is one of it's effects, it turns you blue. Very strange.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I watched a video interview of that guy who got blue skin from using colloidal silver. He said that he never got the blue skin from drinking it he got blue skin because he would wipe it on his face every day. He actually wanted blue skin, said that when he noticed his skin getting a blue tinge it encouraged him to use stronger concentrations….In other words a nutter!!!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

It is a fairly common practice where I was. I knew a few people who were drinking it.
According to him, because I asked, it is supposed to clean out the liver or something like that, but is supposed to be good for you. I tried it once *shrug*.
He had been drinking it for years though.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Drinking it wont make your skin blue. There is one guy on youtube who drank a pint of the stuff every day for a year to prove this. People turn blue because they are directly treating their skin with high concentrations of the stuff.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Well, I took him at his word for it.

And that is what everyone else had said to.

It was like a giant smurf walking around. He must of bathed in it for a while or something.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   
You wrote that you were curious about the blue people. They're really not from Kentucky, I mean they're all over the place. They indeed do call Earth their home, and they're really not a big secret.. They will avail themselves to those who wish to meet them. They seem to be very cautious with humans however. I am sure that we didn't all share a warm loving history, between us and them. Or any of the races over time for that matter. I cannot, or will not speak for them, But I can say I was curious about them as well, and began to research them as well as many other things, and eventually, I asked for a meeting with them. I thought I was going to meet "et", imagine my surprise when I was told they're not et at all, but they live below us! After about 6 months of exchanging communications with them, that were either technical in nature, or telepathic on their end, directly to both my mind, as well as my devices being taken over, they finally allowed me to SEE who I waas speaking to, and I was thrilled to learn they really did exist, and still do. While I cannot tell you what they call themselves, I was only given the name Dan. The group I met stood together, in quite close proximity to each other, and they almost huddled together as if being very cautious of my reaction to seeing them.. They didn't appear to me as giants, in fact, I am 5'7 and they appeared to be of the same height and build as me, although with them all grouped together so tightly and their color being so vivid blue, it was difficult to make out details. But they looked very human. I hope that you have found what you are looking for in this regard. But let me tell you one thing.. They did say that they're not all so nice, so be careful where you go wandering looking for them, I don't think they wish to be disturbed... For good reason, we tend to kill that which we do not understand, and these people have a very high regard for life and nature.... If you are wondering what I mean by how blue they were? Imagine the blue man group maked and huddled together, that is exactly like what I saw when they presented themselves to me. It was incredible.... Certainly something I will never forget... a reply to: jrsdls

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...
there may be one or two still around

posted on Apr, 24 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   
When Julius Caesar first encountered the Celts of the British Isles he said they were really tall. (And by the standards of the day, they probably were.) They also liked to use blue paint on their bodies. And red hair was quite common among them.

How would an ancient observer know if someone was using paint or not?

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
This has me thinking...an area in Kentucky where people may be exposed to drinking and bathing in "silver" water... Many rumors around that Jonathan Swift's silver mine is somewhere in Kentucky. Interesting indeed.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   
First thing I thought of when seeing the thread's title was this guy:

Real-life 'Blue Man' dies after heart attack, stroke

Karason started turning blue about 15 years ago after he began using a special silver-based preparation to treat a skin condition. He also had been drinking colloidal silver, a product consisting of silver particles suspended in liquid.

posted on Apr, 25 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
There is the story of the Oregon man who turned blue..
But I relatives more to the Celtic gods, the Tuatha de Dannan, who were depicted as being blue in color

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: The Cyfre

I was born and raised in La Crosse, Wisconsin which is literally one mile from La Crescent and about 4 miles from Dresbach, and I have never heard anything about any giants being discovered. There are lots of native american burial grounds all around, but giants aren't buried there.

As someone very interested in this kind of thing, and as someone who was born and raised in immediate proximity to these places, you'd think i'd know something about them. The only thing La Crescent is known for is Apple orchards.

I also lived in and around the Dallas/Fort Worth Metro for over 15 years and moved almost every year during that time. I did not know how Rockwall TX earned its name until I read this thread. I lived for over 5 years near Waco TX and did not know about the mammoth mass dig site there until after I moved away and found it through my kid's scout unit. Just living somewhere does not mean you know everything about a place. Especially with the dates of these finds being so far back, they would not have been in the public eye or a part of the daily conversation in our era. I just think an open mind and a patient temper are necessary for learning, along with an acceptance that we don't always know what's next door. Just ask the neighbors of any serial killer ever.

posted on Sep, 10 2022 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LeoVirgo
Ive always felt that if this was true, ancient blue people that is....it would have to do with the atmosphere as well as the copper base in the blood. Could there of been a blood type that is not non existent...something before O blood type.

Dont we all have a copper best blood line? Could there not be reasons for a blueish tent to the skin if the blood itself was a blueish color. There is a man on youtube who was taking a silver based medicine and it turned him blue! Metals, I think, have something to do with this blue skin. Just thoughts, no facts...

Peace,
LV

I think I agree with that to some level. The "Blue Fuggats of Kentucky" is a case of blue humans with a genetic disease and there is also the case of a man who gave himself silver "poisoning" that is not lethal to the best of my knowledge but does turn you blue. Both of these involve the oxygenation cycle of red blood cells. However, there are fish that do not have red blood cells or have so few that they are transparent and so many other kinds of strange and unusual life on our earth alone. So it is possible for a branch of humanity to have evolved with different oxygen requirements or adaptations that would give them this blue tint. I mean we did have several populations of Neanderthal and at least two populations of Denisovans in the ancient past.

posted on Sep, 13 2022 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I believe this question/curiosity originates from a spiritual connectedness/greater sense we all have, and I feel you are spiritually connecting with our ancient past, as well as today, and subconsciously linking blue forms that have adapted to breath underwater due to the destruction of Atlantis/whatever name is preferred for a worldwide ancient pyramidal civilization, to when you see articles of people with blue skin. Driving a deep spiritual curiosity and question, to reconnect with our lost civilizations so that we may reunite, and progress into the future together.

There are many spirits, whether in alien bodies etc., in "secret societies," that have worked really hard to help re-awaken humanities greater spiritual sense, and help humanity to remember the ancient lost past in Hollywood movies and similar art. Some movie examples are Atlantis the Lost Empire, Aquaman, The Shape of Water and Hellboy. You can very clearly notice if you are interested in blue skin, how in Aquaman, during the description of the destruction of Atlantis, many developed the ability to breath underwater, and skin transformed into fish type, blue skin. As well as in The Shape of Water or Hellboy. Also Zelda the Ocarina of Time has the same blue skinned Atlanteans, all to time and time again try to help reawaken humanities greater sense, help them remember we are all particles of energy/consciousness able to transform to infinite various forms, and re-connect these lost civilizations. I have also personally also had this very strong spiritual connectedness and worked more than hundreds of hours to try and share the answers to these questions we all have in the language of a short music video presentation, in a way that we can all research, pause many individual clips/slides gathered from many of us/many of our lifetimes, and verify for ourselves the answers to these questions. If you want to find that video it's searchable under Baaba Maal & Sani Fulani Rock, but I won't share it here unless you ask, because I'm new to this site, and worry there are algorithms that would delete my account if I share links in every post. So if you want to find maybe just search it on youtube, but definitely if you are interested in Atlantis, blue skinned people, reptilians, the lost history of this planet and solar system, I'm sure this is something that can answer these questions, as well as just spiritually connecting with our greater sense of the interconnectedness of all things(most animals are in tune with and run before an earthquake, and humanity reawakens in art, hence the work to reveal in the language of music/art), as well as you can look into Hollywood movies about Atlantis or Lost words/civilizations most of which are created by secret societies, working to help re-unite these lost civilizations still existing and kept hidden in many places of the world, waiting for humanity to re-awaken, and unite, before we all reunite and move forward together.
edit on 13-9-2022 by SaniHiramNassif because: Consciousness* / other errors

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join