It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada PM boots soldiers, all military relations, wants Russia out of G8

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   

english.pravda.ru...

Canada suspends military cooperation with Russia, wants Russia out of G8

Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper stated that Canada suspended military cooperation with Russia because of its policy towards Ukraine.

Harper, in particular, noted that Canadian military men would no longer participate in joint anti-terrorism exercises with Russia. All previously planned meeting between representatives of both armies will be canceled. If Moscow shows aggression in Ukraine, the relations between Russia and Canada would deteriorate further, Harper said.

In conclusion, the Canadian prime minister stated that he did not rule out a possibility to hold the G7 summit this week without Russia.

Earlier, Canada announced that it was suspending its preparations for the event and recalled its ambassador from Moscow.

en.itar-tass.com...

Russian Deputy Defense Minister Anatoly Antonov confirmed that the Russian side was notified on March 7 that the Russian students were ordered to immediately leave the country

So much for the military exchange program! Since it's a bilateral program, I wonder how Russia is treating Canadian student soldiers?

Of course, US has already suspended military co-op with Russia:

Canada.. following the leader

edit on 10-3-2014 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Yup.
All nine members of the Russian military.
Russia probably wants them for duty in Crimea anyway.

edit on 3/10/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Thanks for changing the title from:
Canada destroys positive ties by expelling Russian military students
Still...so what?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Puppet regime

Canada's Obama..

Monkey see, monkey do! =D

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Phage
Thanks for changing the title from:
Still...so what?

en.itar-tass.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:42 AM
link   
HARPER IS JUST ANOTHER BANKERS TOY......WHAT DID YOU EXPECT..................?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Nah.
More like, we don't want your 9 guys here anymore because you're dicks.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
sorry phage
harper set us up for bail ins
he's a dick
i wonder if he will boot out all the russian immigrants who are over here collecting canada pension
and getting thier russian pensions too
edit on Monam3b20143America/Chicago29 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Did Harper kick out the 9 "students?"

i wonder if he will boot out all the russian immigrants who are over here collecting canada pension
and getting thier russian pensions too
Why would he?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Meanwhile Harper seems to favor deals with saudi, who funds the primitive brotherhood jackyls that are murdering children and eating their hearts. And i want Mr. Harper in jail for treason, and if PI's could nail it, the crimes he's actually committed, and my imagination goes rampant on those, because the tree bears fruit. Have more problems with that kind of foreign agenda.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

mmm
there is a sizable russian community in canada 500,00 seems a little bigger than 4
funny i wonder if he will call the canadian troops home from guarding obamas opium in afghanistan
edit on Monam3b20143America/Chicago00 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   

And?
They are being deported?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

all 9 or the 500,00o?
naw harper will probably intere them like the japanese in ww2
edit on Monam3b20143America/Chicago32 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   

The "Russian community" you spoke of.
Are they being deported?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

naw harpers the type that would prefer internment camps

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Ah.
So they're being rounded up then.

That's bad.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
you got a link for that?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Maybe they can call on Putin to send help if Harper gets too nasty........
But you haven't had borsht till you've ate at a prairrie truck stop......the one in Moosomin Sask serves my fave.....

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Harper is such a joke. If the people of Crimea want to be re-absorbed into Russia, let them. Apparently there is going to be a referendum in Crimea. Putin just needs to wait, doesn't look like he's done anything wrong. Meanwhile, Obama carries on setting up another puppet government in the Ukraine, Academi on the ground, apparently the last set of sniper kills came from Obama's installed government, Oooops!!!

Link - Snipers
Link - Referendum
Link - Acceleration

I can see this getting stupid fast, but regardless Harper is an idiot. Kicking out the Russian troops that are training is the act of an impotent fool. By doing what he is doing, he is not being neutral and we Canadians used to be known for being neutral. It's what made us so nice and easy to get along with, well, that and back bacon and beer and chicks wearing only a fur and a smile ;-)

We need a vote of non-confidence in the government for all three retarded parties.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Unity_99
Meanwhile Harper seems to favor deals with saudi, who funds the primitive brotherhood jackyls that are murdering children and eating their hearts. And i want Mr. Harper in jail for treason, and if PI's could nail it, the crimes he's actually committed, and my imagination goes rampant on those, because the tree bears fruit. Have more problems with that kind of foreign agenda.

That's pretty funny, re the Saudi's because Harper is normally backing the Israeli's (banking, underage sex trade, generally a lot of disgusting whoring businesses), he seems more like crypto-israeli and I think his grandmother(?) was jewish? Of course he has them loaded up everywhere, including our illustrious central bank, filled with garbage from places like Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan. The last BOC governor did such a good job of screwing us, they sent him to england to screw even more people and he was from Goldman Sachs as well.

And then there is the company Harper keeps, something happened to one of his "band" recently, I can't remember if he died, was suicided or it was drugs, I'm getting old LOL. But then we also have Russell Williams, pilot for the queen and Harper, wonder how he got past the vetting by CSIS. Oh wait, it's all the same perverse club, what was I thinking ;-)

It has to be expected that the scum of the earth is going to rub shoulders with the scum of the earth, right?

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<<   2 >>

join