It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Snowden "is loneliness getting to him"?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The guy stood up for people above corporations. I'm sure he went to others and I'm sure they agreed but also chose their own well being over saying anything. Was that smart - I don't know because people do it all the time (know what they say won't matter or change anything - feel powerless). He went out on a limb so I think by ridiculing him we make others less likely to do the same. If for nothing else support him so it encourages others in the know to put principles first.

We are being fed - one spoonful at a time - lies and alterations in our constitution. Guys like him shake it up and make us think about what we are allowing.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Sorry dude If you took a poll from ordinary folk you will find he is a hero to many.
Man of the year at least and one day a statue will be made of him.
Yes he stole the info but Robin Hood stole for the people just like dear ole Ed.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Dianec
The guy stood up for people above corporations. I'm sure he went to others and I'm sure they agreed but also chose their own well being over saying anything. Was that smart - I don't know because people do it all the time (know what they say won't matter or change anything - feel powerless). He went out on a limb so I think by ridiculing him we make others less likely to do the same. If for nothing else support him so it encourages others in the know to put principles first.

We are being fed - one spoonful at a time - lies and alterations in our constitution. Guys like him shake it up and make us think about what we are allowing.

He didn't stand up to nothing. You are brainwashed by the MSM and the Elite. this man was just a bum identity thief working with Russian counter part and was about to be trapped in a sting when he got wind of it and ran like a scared cat with what ever he could and concocted a defense that he was revealing the NSA tactics to the world.

I am sorry but if you believe that the UK, Germany, EU and Countries in south America, as well as we as a nation didn't know the NSA was monitoring us you are nuts. Everyone knows what they do. The FBI uses them, the CIA uses them, the White House uses them to monitor who and what they have need of.

If it were you or I and we had truly found something worth exposing it would have been all over the Media and Internet with in 24 hours an you or I would never had run and then the people in the streets would riot for us and call us a true hero. But Snowden is nothing more than a criminal who grabbed what he could and high tailed it to his comrades in arms the Russian Mafia.

some of you really need to wake up. we all knew what the NSA was doing and you act surprised when if is made public. you are either ignorant or a fool.

edit on 10-3-2014 by ChesterJohn because: spelling

<< 1   >>

join