It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of ATS Scooping the Web?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

LOL, well then, Slayer69 is a popular member, so when he posts something that's nonsense or untrue, let's not call him out on it. The Emperor has no clothes, and all that...?

God forbid, we have an actual debate on this site.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I thought there was going to be some actual proof ATS scooped the web?

So Slayer punk'd everyone?

Too bad, i had a good response to copycat news sites ripping off forums like ATS, but I'll shelve it now.

Be honest next time man, that's all.

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Macabe

Blackmarketeer is a "popular" member as well yet you don't seem to have a problem with him.

It's those who sit whining about who is popular that I have a problem with. You read those threads which interest you, if you do not enjoy a member's threads don't read his/her threads. It's really that simple and it shouldn't matter who others like or don't like personally, what should matter is who writes the most interesting material in your eyes since you are the reader.

There are many popular authors I dislike, and many lesser known authors I enjoy yet you will never find me getting angry that some writers sell more books than others. ATS has the same premise.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

So you are saying that people should not respond to an obviously cheeky at best, ego prompted kind of silly claim that ATS gets stories first because they do not like the writer ?

Sounds like a make peace not war smooth over post.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join