It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did humans breed chupacabras?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
ID

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
latinwolf

The Chupacabra was first spoted in Puerto Rico in the "YunqueNational Rain Forest"

No, El Chupacabra was first spotted in Oracle Arizona in 1956.

Also, the United States Military would not engineer El Chuppacabra as a weapon. First off I think he have all seen enough horror movies to realize how these experiments end, and so have those in weapon development fields. Second of all why would you design your super weapon to be between 4-5 feet in high, shorter then most men I know? Thirdly why would you have your super weapon suck the blood from it's victims, this adds nothing to it's lethality. Fourthly, groingrinder, made a dang good point in that since the first recorded El Chuppacabra attack was in 1956 it would seem unlikely that we would have had a knowledge of genetics extensive enough to create it.

I have heard the Alien theory, the Government theory, the hybrid theory, and even the NASA theory, and it is my opinion that none of them work. The best explanation is that El Chupacabra is a native son. Truth is usually stranger then fiction and looking at some of the unique animals roaming the globe I would not find El Chupacabra all that out of place, it is not like this is the first creature on earth to suck blood.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I can't give you a link right at this moment, but stories of montrous beasts that steal the blood of cattle have been around in Chile and Puerto Rico for hundreds of years. According to Natives of Puerto Rico, the caves on the islands are gateways into hell, and every so often creatures from the undferworld come above to feast....
But these could just be stories. Afterall, those caves ARE pretty creepy, and Vampire Bats do live in them. So they could just be stories made up to scare away the children.
OR MAYBE THEY ARE REAL AND EL CHUPECABRAS IS A REAL BEING AND WANTS TO FEAST ON BLOOD! BLOOD! BLOOD AND TEETH FOR EL CHUPECABRAS!!!!
But I digress.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:17 AM
link   
latinwolf is right, the chuppacabra probably is a native son of earth.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I believe that the so called Chupacabras is the same as the so called ComeCogollos and Moca Vampire before that some kind of omnivore biped...

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Didn't psychic Sylvia Browne say that an alien species brought the chupacabra to Earth and left it here? I assume she meant that aliens brought more than one specimen. I don't recall her saying why this was done.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join