It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge cigar shaped UFO spotted over Ukraine - MSN Video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Asynchrony
This video might be phony it might not be phony, but this related internet article is most definitely phony.

______beforeitsnews/war-and-conflict/2014/03/ukraine-ufo-top-secret-us-military-sky-dreadnought-video-2451008.html
edit on 9-3-2014 by Asynchrony because: (no reason given)

That stuff is basically a rehash of the 'Russian space battleship' stuff that started drifting around in the 1990's.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I heard from someone else that the Nordics are from Taurus. That person mentioned the Pleiades, which is in Taurus. It all checks out.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JadeStar

Are you trying to say that no kind of technology, that ever was or ever will be, can travel those distances? That doesn't make sense. Today's scientists don't exclude the possibility that we may develop this type of technology in the future. I personally think we already have the technology, but that's another story... cough... *Tesla* But, you didn't hear that from me. But you did.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio

Are you trying to say that no kind of technology, that ever was or ever will be, can travel those distances? That doesn't make sense. Today's scientists don't exclude the possibility that we may develop this type of technology in the future. I personally think we already have the technology, but that's another story... cough... *Tesla* But, you didn't hear that from me. But you did.

When did Tesla work on FTL?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 1ofthe9

Tesla was nuts. He didn't even know what he was working on. The US gov't stole his research. You need to read the Ra material. You're probably one of the few people posting on the aliens forum that's never read it. No offense -- we've all been there.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This thread would be more interesting if the title said "Huge UFO spotted hovering near where Malaysian Jet Vanished!"
-cwm

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   
So I saw this thread and it doesnt seem like anyone is talking about the youtube video and article from Turner Radio Network saying this UFO was actually a top secret ship called the Sky Dreadnought. I see all kinds of articles from last 24 hrs talking about it but when you go to TRN the article is gone???? Was it scrubbed from the website???? And it was supposedly posted on the 8th the same day Ted Turner was admitted to a hospital for an undisclosed illness in Argentina if my memmory is correct. You can look up that article... seems like its a fishy topic. Did he go into hiding? Lmao or is it all BS? The possibily is there that its a true story. If you remember all the Iraqis in masses dropping their weaponns and surrendering because they claimed they saw these same weapons literally disintegrate their tanks and trucks... anybody to weigh in on this. Seems like everyone is silent...

reply to post by carewemust

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   
This reminds me of a prophetic dream Edgar Cayce once described shortly before his death.
This may be the technology spoke of.

"He had been born again in A.D. 2100 in Nebraska. The sea apparently covered all of the western part of the country, as the city where he lived was on the coast. The family name was a strange one. At an early age as a child he declared himself to be Edgar Cayce who had lived two hundred years before. Scientists, men with long beards, little hair, and thick glasses, were called in to observe the child. They decided to visit the places where he said he had been born, lived, and worked in Kentucky, Alabama, New York, Michigan, and Virginia. Taking the child with them, the group of scientists visited these places in a long, cigar shaped, metal flying ship which moved at high speed. Water covered part of Alabama. Norfolk, Virginia, had became an immense seaport. New York had been destroyed either by war or an earthquake and was being rebuilt. Industries were scattered over the countryside. Most of the houses were of glass. Many records of Edgar Cayce's work were discovered and collected. The group returned to Nebraska, taking the records with them for study."

www.parsec-santa.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

The Coward
reply to post by berkeleygal

I love how this video gets the skeptics all worried. To me it looks pretty legit, not saying its aliens, but hey, its possible!

I was thinking the exact same thing.

When I read the immediate negative comments I thought what's wrong with these people.... the video seems real... why such harsh comments.

I personally think this is a very exciting video, whatever it is, it's rather large and moving what appears to be very fast. It doesn't conform to any known plane or blimp I've ever seen or heard about.

Besides given the obvious distance it is away, it is clearly traveling faster than a blimp could.

I will do some digging.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Thus far, I've checked DAHBOO7's youtube videos and there isn't anything to suggest he is a serial hoaxer... Though I don't see any of the main stream news outlets reporting on this at all.

Looks like the sole source of info appears to be the video in question...

Given that is the case just by a few preliminary searches, I would have to say that unless there is any corroborating evidence alongside the video, we would unfortunately have to conclude that the video is fake somehow..

Not what I wanted and i'm sure any would have wanted to hear but that is the logic.

I will continue to delve.

Peace,

Korg.

edit on 10-3-2014 by Korg Trinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

O.K. having done some digging it looks like DAHOO77 is indeed a serial UFO witness... Which is highly unlikely....

Therefore one must conclude that the source is suspect.

Mars Video via Dahboo77… “WoW! Raw Mars Rover Image Shows Structures and Ufo!” (or, “Mars has a lot of Balls!!”)

Looks like he is very active at the moment... another Alex Jones wanna be I suspect.

Peace,

Korg.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Looks pretty huge. If it's from Earth I wonder where they park it.
2nd line.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Misinterpreting glitches in images from Mars, and being subject to the very common human tendency to see order where there is none, called pareidolia, scarcely makes someone a hoaxer. Unless there is actual evidence of a hoax, perhaps the Ukrainian video should be allowed to stand on its own merits. I agree that independent, confirming sightings of this objects are desirable.
edit on 10-3-2014 by Ross 54 because: added word

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Wait..what??? Do you mind sourcing your wild claim about how scrolls in the bible somehow translate into Flying Scrolls? Or were you joking? I hope you were joking.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:08 AM
link   

raymundoko

Wait..what??? Do you mind sourcing your wild claim about how scrolls in the bible somehow translate into Flying Scrolls? Or were you joking? I hope you were joking.

Not joking.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

How can anyone be from Taurus? Or Pleiades? They are constellations...

en.wikipedia.org...(constellation)
en.wikipedia.org...

The stars aren't even near close to each other. It isn't a star system...

On top of that, the closest star in the Pleiades is like 400+ light years away and something like 50 light years across...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Why would he say he is from Taurus? Do you realize how ridiculous that is? Taurus is a constellation only from our point of view...The stars that make it up are hundreds of light years apart and one of the "Stars" is an active nebula as far as I am aware...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:20 AM
link   

That video was amazing. It boggles my mind when I hear people say just flat out ignorant things like "I met aliens from Taurus"...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Yes, of course they made it up...that's what hoaxing is. He makes up a lot of stuff.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Bandolero

Antoniastar
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

I wonder what species uses cigar-shaped?

Reptilians and Greys? I saw that somewhere...

Reptilians.
It is their technology and their ships.
Greys are only Dracos slaves.

Interesting. It wouldn't surprise me since the presence of Reptilians and Grays in relation to Earth is ancient knowledge, in my opinion.

Here's an interesting article about the cigar-shaped vessel...

The cigar shape is not new

But I've wondered why this shape in particular? Looky looky what I found today...

Dragon's Spear: The Link Between Cigar-Shaped UFOs and the Reptilians

Interestingly enough, his experience of being crammed in one of these train car cylinder shuttle craft also involved militaristic reptilians, and a training scenario.

Hmm I hadn't thought of the cigar-shaped craft as a transport, like a train.

edit on PM3312014314pm2931pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join