It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge cigar shaped UFO spotted over Ukraine - MSN Video

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

The idea of federations are logical, though abused in ufology. There would many different councils/associations/federations/confederations.

Taurus is a long term player here, connected to underground bases, including Telos/mount shasta, and not specifically our level or floor of that in frequency. Some of those volcanic mountains are like the concept of stargates, galactic freeways, all things are connected in space and time, or another way would be entanglement theory. I wouldn't know if they are involved in co-op work, due to the NAZI concept of Aldebaran involvement and Norse Gods, for example. Most popular ufology is that yes, they worked with the NAZI's, and also, the flying scroll in the bible seems they were of old here.

I've had direct experience, was given a checkup, and then protected from my harvesting greys, by a tall couple, the man said they were from Taurus, 65 light years away (and afterwards I checked distance to aldebaran on the computer and it was 65.1 light years away), and he said Telos. ie Mount Shasta. It was a checkup, humor was involved from her. I decided to be kind to them, didn't see the point of being angry or resisting, it doesnt work anyway, and that was when he unzipped, or showed himself, and started communicating. Kindness is ARK. ARK is acts of random kindness. This experience took 2 days with 2 different periods of contact. The next day it was akin to someone pulling out their wallet and showing their family photo's, was being shown theirs. A family unit, both individual living, and then group meeting. I never experienced anything that would relate to negative or co-op, it seemed they were over the fray and above piracy like the greys were doing and valued kindness, family, good relations with others, being a gift to one another, from what I was shown. Had decency, ie. woman doctor, male guard, respected human values. The name he gave when I asked him to identify and that I apparently couldn't quite pronounce was something like "Jae ai chim, Jae ae kin, Jae ae ko strom" these are the things I sounded out, but was off, for he communicated in my mind and said, he would send his name to me. That hasn't happened yet. But it almost had a biblical sound to it.

We had various sitings of crafts, even the kids witnessed, including black choppers appearing, and our own, I believe black triangle, tr3b, casing the area outback and one joined up with what I called scout planes on one occasion, where for 2 evenings in a row, they came in pairs, flew around out back, then left over the reserve again, next to the townhouses, while 2 more were coming out. It was so odd. And this tr3b with multicolored christmas looking lights around the rim of the triangle shape, flew very low over our house, say 50-75 feet, almost intimidating us, and joined those planes on the second day.

I've posted some of these things in various threads already.

And then one of them was unusual. I felt monitored, not by black ops. It was like zooming into a craft monitoring their operations near the satellites. I was feeling very connected to the cosmos, sensed life up there, was relaxing one evening, for several hours on our porch. There was an event across the road at the sports field with loud music, seemed to last till close to 11, though not good with time, wasn't checking. I thought they were having some kind of outdoor concert, but have been told they do sports event at night with music too. In any case, suddenly heard very loudly in my head, so loudly as if it was a man speaking audibly, with a kind of formal wording, he said: "I am going to greet you right up close!"

I thought for a moment that someone, possibly a european with that formality of wording, was lost from the "concert" across the road, and was coming around the bushes to speak to me. One second later, this craft, flew very low, possibly 50 feet via measuring one of the medium sized evergreens out back, over the townhouse roof about 2 townhouses down from us, away from the road and sports field. opposite direction. The craft in appearance was just this very odd plane sized or slightly bigger, tall, with height, wedge of whitish yellow light almost like a lopsided pyramid.

My son jumped out and squinted and told me that the reason for the height, was because it was a wingless cylinder type craft, flying nose up, tail down, creating this wedge of light. Basically a cigar shaped craft, or flying scroll. For 20 minutes, both during and after, was in this connection to the pilot, a male with a lock of blond hair falling out of his helmet, strong nordic face, very thoughtful, just connected and showing me he was flying suddenly west to the ocean over an hour away, and over the ocean.

So I would associate a cigar shaped craft with Taurus, with biblical times even, ancient watchers/workers here, and also today, we ourselves may have this technology in our black ops. Can't see why not, using cold fusion why we they not make that design for surveillance.

For over example over the Ukraine, could be ET, but it could just as easily be US, UK, Mossad, Russia, Cuba, Phillipines or China, and in all these various places, not necessarily are they different black ops, they probably work together.
edit on 9-3-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by opethPA

well it is unidentified for now at least, and it is a flying object, so one would think that its a ufo

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 11:01 AM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
I wonder what species uses cigar-shaped?

I know the Clintonites love cigar shaped ships... heh...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I almost drove off the road, once, trying to figure out what this black rectangle floating in sky was. Turned out to be a small, almost invisible, plane towing a banner. LOL

Just sayin

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Cigar shaped. Can't tell if Fuentes or Cohiba.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Voyaging
Thanks for the upload OP, very interesting indeed. I was just telling my brother the other day that there are usually UFO sightings in regions that are in conflict.

As areial surveillance increases I'm sure reports do go up. Lots of terrestrial spy craft flying around these days.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
I wonder what species uses cigar-shaped?

Humans..

People need to become a bit wiser and read this thread: UFOs of the Future: Will these aircraft be mistaken for "Alien Ships" in the years to come?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Unity_99
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Think our own now.

But aldabaran.

I think you mean Aldebaran.

It's a star well off it's main sequence. Its an Orange giant star. Dying. Any aliens from there would be toast unless they moved on billions of years ago.

Taurus. Probably wide spread but that is one source

Tauris is a constellation, a man-made collection of stars which have nothing in common with each other distance wise.

Here's why (i made this video because so many people in UFOlogy say stuff like "the aliens come from Orion, Tauris, Draco (insert whatever constellation you want):

It would help if every person into UFOs at least took a basic astronomy course. You can do so for free here.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Gosh, that commentary with the vid convinces me.

"pyramids happening" --- like a pyramid just happens?

"Eyes to the skies people" -- yes I'm convinced (that commentator is a d-bag).

Combined with MSN, which also wants to tell me about celebrity shenanigans all the time? Legit.

ETA: Why do none of the ATS emoticons look anything like what they say they are? Even in the reply preview? Go ATS!
edit on 3/9/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
This video might be phony it might not be phony, but this related internet article is most definitely phony.

______beforeitsnews/war-and-conflict/2014/03/ukraine-ufo-top-secret-us-military-sky-dreadnought-video-2451008.html
edit on 9-3-2014 by Asynchrony because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
That is definitely a string of chinese lanterns..
Yep..
And rather than cigar shaped.. I think Long rectangular is better..

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The object depicted in the video is radically thin. I measured from my screen an image 3 millimeters thick, and 97 mm long. That works out to a height to length ratio of 1:32. That's 32 times longer than it is from bottom to top. I've seen no evidence of an airplane, missile, aerostat, drone aircraft, or other air vehicle with anywhere near that sort of structure, either currently in use, or proposed for the future.
edit on 9-3-2014 by Ross 54 because: removed superfluous word.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
If this is true footage of a beamship, this could be the beginning of open contact. Considering the location of this event, it's like the star people are saying "were tired of this foolishness". How can we ever join the galactic community, when we can't maintain peace amongst our own species?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The sound track of an anoying bird and background traffic gave this away for me. Just someone trying to cash in on all the focus on Ukraine and hoping to get some hits .
edit on 9-3-2014 by Foo_Lovers because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:59 PM
link   
There appears to be some haze and/or moisture in the air. It seems to slightly dim the view of the buildings in the distance. The object appears to be similarly dimmed. This suggests that it is large and distant, too. I believe they call this 'atmospheric extinction'.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Do you believe this

Now then, I saw this on YT, saw from the description that the information comes from Turner Radio Network.

Read the description and tell me if you believe it...

I will quote part of it here:

The United States has deployed a spectacular new military asset in the skies over the Ukraine. The craft made its presence known on March 6, in broad daylight, and it so baffled media and local residents, they called it a "UFO." Since the craft has now been publicly seen, TRN is pleased to be able to report the development and deployment of the new "Sky Dreadnought." Video of the craft over Ukraine and further details, below.

The Sky Dreadnought is the most advanced military weapons system in the history of human existence. Nothing on the face of the earth can even come close to comparing. The ship, a long, cigar-shaped craft, is almost 3,000 feet long, about the length of three aircraft carriers.

It flies by virtue of a gravity-manipulation system, allowing it to operate at any altitude - even into space - and return, without need of jet engines, propellers, massive fuel tanks or rocket engines. All this is achieved by the manipulation of earth's gravity, which, for all intents and purposes, affords unlimited motion possibilities.

Since the craft manipulates gravity, there are ZERO gravitational effects upon the crew or systems inside the craft. Instead of the craft moving despite gravity, gravity itself moves *with* the craft. This means the craft can maneuver at previously impossible angles and speeds without the crew suffering any "G-forces."

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I'm actually talking about the Federation that's referenced in the Ra Material. The Federation that governs our galaxy. I'll read through the rest of your comment when I have more time.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   

berkeleygal
Do you believe this

Now then, I saw this on YT, saw from the description that the information comes from Turner Radio Network.

Read the description and tell me if you believe it...

I will quote part of it here:

The United States has deployed a spectacular new military asset in the skies over the Ukraine. The craft made its presence known on March 6, in broad daylight, and it so baffled media and local residents, they called it a "UFO." Since the craft has now been publicly seen, TRN is pleased to be able to report the development and deployment of the new "Sky Dreadnought." Video of the craft over Ukraine and further details, below.

The Sky Dreadnought is the most advanced military weapons system in the history of human existence. Nothing on the face of the earth can even come close to comparing. The ship, a long, cigar-shaped craft, is almost 3,000 feet long, about the length of three aircraft carriers.

It flies by virtue of a gravity-manipulation system, allowing it to operate at any altitude - even into space - and return, without need of jet engines, propellers, massive fuel tanks or rocket engines. All this is achieved by the manipulation of earth's gravity, which, for all intents and purposes, affords unlimited motion possibilities.

Since the craft manipulates gravity, there are ZERO gravitational effects upon the crew or systems inside the craft. Instead of the craft moving despite gravity, gravity itself moves *with* the craft. This means the craft can maneuver at previously impossible angles and speeds without the crew suffering any "G-forces."
Do I believe this? No. see the link below for the low down on Hal Turner and his ''Turner Radio Network'. I'd put the likelihood of this being U.S. technology much lower than ET visitors to Ukraine.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

I know about Turner, so ya think they just made up all that information????

I want it to be a UFO too

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:04 PM
link   
That story about it being U.S. technology does seem a great deal to have made up out of nothing. Still that's what it looks like.
I notice that the object was reported to have been seen at Korosten, Ukraine. This city is about 150 kilometers Northwest of Kyiv. This is well away from the crisis areas. If the object has any connection to the recent trouble, it seems quite far away from it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join