It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge cigar shaped UFO spotted over Ukraine - MSN Video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

attempting to debunk it?as i said millions of eyes are on ukraine so sure more than some blurry vid would have been more than i,ve heard about it or maybe those millions of eyes all said ailens can wait and we,ll discuss what flew over head when putin backs down.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

Think our own now.

But aldabaran. Taurus. Probably wide spread but that is one source, from biblical times on. In the bible whereas the literal transaltion of the Hebrew had cylinder instead of scroll , flying cylinder as the most logical word fit.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Everybody knows the Cuban's make the best cigar shaped UFOs , that's why we don't see many in the USA ....

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Are they part of the Confederation? I realize I sound silly to a skeptic but I could care less.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:17 AM
link   

I wonder what species uses cigar-shaped?

Reptilians and Greys? I saw that somewhere...

Can't recall where now.

*poof you're crazy*

Who said that? hahaha

edit on AM3312014318am5931am by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Any moron can set a slow shutter speed on camera and it stretches everything that moved, its used in light writing photography and special effects, etc

This was photo of plane with slow shutter speed

Never bridge a dude using a faux radio dj voice showing a photo but moving the photo and zooming in on photo, hell never believe any youtube crap as they try to get viral and they monetize.

Wanna make extra 100-200 per month in adsense revenue?

Post fake ufo vids using any old trick, hell steal them and reupload

Get someone or use alts to post on tinfoil hat sites as hits start rolling go to video manager on youtube out check box in monetize.

Hell my blog in my sig is crap I never update, and I made 100- 150/ month from adsense

Along with videos on youtube I recorded playing a few video games I dont even narrate and make 100 bucks a month off those

Blip pays more but ads are forced.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

I take pride in being insane. When I'm watching a show I don't like, at least I can have fun in knowing that I can shoot fire out of my mind and dematerialize the entertainment center. Well maybe not in real life, but at least in my mind.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 03:49 AM
link   
As usual i ask the younglings for their uncorrupted opinions on such matters

"its a line "
good enough for me
edit on 9-3-2014 by 12voltz because: of ytpo

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:26 AM
link   
The entities from whom we get UFO sightings are always mighty interested in national and international conflict...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I've seen this video before, I'm positive, my heads telling me it was reported over another Eastern European warzone at he time and yes it was proved a fake.

I could be wrong with the area but I am 100% sure I've seen this on here years ago...

And NO, I'm not a debunker by nature, I'm a believer but I won't sit there and 'big up' what I believe is old rubbish..
edit on 9-3-2014 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Antoniastar

I wonder what species uses cigar-shaped?

Reptilians and Greys? I saw that somewhere...

Reptilians.
It is their technology and their ships.
Greys are only Dracos slaves.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
So this was taken over the Ukraine, yet we only see what could be any town in any country but because it said over Ukraine it automatically is.

Youtube the last bastion of truth in the world.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Its the Nicotonians from Nicotia.
They are bad for your health!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

fwiw:picked up by yahoo news also

yahoo news

I tracked down the source:

Published on Mar 7, 2014

Audio Color World own all distribution rights of the uploaded videos on our YouTube channel. If you like to use videos for uploads or commercial use please contact "info@audiocolorwo­rld.com".

Category

Entertainment

License

Standard YouTube License

audio color world video agency

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Is it cigar shaped, or is a disc seen from the side?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I have no idea of the reality of the video or what it could be...

However, this is almost exactly like the shape of the thing I saw hanging over Tucson, AZ in '97... it was pointed more towards me so I can't speak to the length and mine wasn't moving... it hung motionless against incoming, dark storm clouds for over five minutes and the distance haze gave it the appearance of being very big.

Anyway, if real, it could be a military vehicle... and it could be our "keepers." And it could be "fake" but either way thanks for posting... cool.

ETA and in the above video, near the end when it turned away... if it were drooping at an angle of a few degrees it would resemble my own sighting even more... interesting.
edit on 3/9/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 09:56 AM
link   
The video shows an object that appears too long, in relation to its height to be an ordinary aircraft, cruise missile, or drone. It gradually assumes a shorter appearance, pretty obviously because it is turning with respect to the camera.
It presents a more and more foreshortened appearance as if flies away. The last bit of the video appears to be an enlarged version of the early part, perhaps also slowed down.
edit on 9-3-2014 by Ross 54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2014 by Ross 54 because: improved paragraph structure

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Interesting indeed.

UFO yes because I sure can't identify what it is. lol

It was moving really fast too. I was the hoping the camera would have remained a bit more still relative to the ground, so we could possibly determined the air speed of that object.
edit on 9-3-2014 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:19 AM
link   

jude11
90% of the replies here are attempting to Debunk another UFO VID and yet...11 flags?

It also seems to be the same crowd...strange indeed. "My conclusion is fact although I'm not there. But it's FACT!"

Peace

And everyday for the past 10 years

Hmm indeed

Jim will be along shortly too

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Thanks for the upload OP, very interesting indeed. I was just telling my brother the other day that there are usually UFO sightings in regions that are in conflict.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join