It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel cuts off water supply to 45,000 Palestinians

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   

tothetenthpower
reply to post by deadcalm

But what would you have the Palestinians do after 65 years of illegal military occupation? Would you not fight in whatever limited way you could aginst that oppression? Desperation breeds immoral acts in the absence of any other recourse.

No no, were not going to play this game where we try to pin the blame on the Israeli or the Palestinian. It's so far gone at this point, with SO MUCH bad blood on either side, that trying to claim one over the other is really just an exercise in political ideology.

Trust me, I'm no fan of the Israeli leadership, nor the Palestinian one, but let's be honest here, the people running the show on both sides of that aisle are exactly the same.

If we allow our emotions to govern our decision making in these sorts of conflicts, then you're simply telling one war criminal that his crimes are valid when somebody else's are not.

Both groups should be dragged to the Hague and given the most harsh sentence available under the Geneva Convention.

~Tenth

I agree with you Tenth and those that suffer will always be the innocent people!
In this day and age we have had every opportunity to bring peace to the world but
those behind the scenes don't want peace and I don't just mean in the middle east
but the majority of the worlds PTB! Until we decide enough is enough we will
continue down this road of self destruction until we are in the crosshairs of danger
and it's too late to choose peace! May the Lord have mercy on our selfish souls!
May the innocent find peace in heaven!
edit on 10-3-2014 by nosacrificenofreedom because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jessiejames4211

Diverting the topic again with your BS.

This infographic explains things quite well:

sabbah.biz...

The fact of the matter is, a large percentage of the world is waking up Israel now (The political Rabid Dog) so I will let the course of time do the talking.

As for my comment about "Political Antichrist" - first don't cut off a quote so it fits your mindset and secondly you lack the intellect to understand what I wrote so go back and do your homework.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join