It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS 2013 and 2014 Predictions that came true.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:25 AM
link   
A search showed that this kind of thread has been made for other years. Thought it would be nice to create one more recent. Please don't post some sloppy vague prediction you made about "some event happens sometime". Specific predictions that came true as specified only. Please keep it limited to predictions made on ATS over the last year or so. This is about ATS members predictions, not what Nostradamus predicted. Please link the OP from the prediction as well as quotes and source for it coming true. Can't wait to see what pops up.

The only specific prediction I have seen on here that panned out spot on is the guy who predicted bats falling out of the sky in Australia.

Original Prediction ATS Source

Thurisaz
ok for a long time now, I have seen things, had dreams etc. Much of my understanding of what I would see was confusing and at times I did not know how to describe them.

...ok so next issue is (2) I keep seeing black bats landing on the rooftops of Australian houses/suburbs.

Nailed it

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What I have linked is a post of mine that describes a dream I had that came true. Only problem is I posted it after most of it came true, but the dream happened prior. You will either trust that or not. The rest of the post concerns my postulations about time and dreams of events coming to pass.

It is not the smoking gun you are looking for, but I ask you to read it and give it thought.

The bats falling is great and ties into the mystery of what my post was about, regarding information obtained prior to revelation.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Boscov

I am inclined to believe your prediction(s) as you perceived them mostly because they were pretty mundane in nature even though you posted after the fact. I just don't want a thread full of "I predicted a big event sometime mid year and lo and behold something happened". Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join