It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shrine of Ron Swanson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   
This guy cracks me up. I thought I would lay a thread down for others to laugh along side.
Swan'son for life

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I LOVE Ron Swanson.

I think a lot of us have some Ron Swanson in us, but we live in the real world and need our jobs and stuff.... we live vicariously through his ability to "let the chips fall where they may".

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Hehe I invoked the full Ron at my last Government meeting. Outlined everything in an objective form showing prejudice and hypocrisy towards staff and they had nothing to come back at me with. To which I said goodbye and walked out after sending an email saying I was done and I cant give two weeks notice due to recent events.

Best day ever lol. I am currently unemployed though so the best day ever will run out eventually

edit on 8-3-2014 by ChrisdolmethSachs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ChrisdolmethSachs

Best character on TV, hands down. He hides bacon in the ceiling tiles above his desk, eats 30 eggs a day, took a shotgun blast to the back of his head, carves his own furniture, stockpiles gold, silver, and other precious metals, plays a mean Jazz saxophon under alias "Duke Silver", hates government, has two ex-wives named Tammy 1 and Tammy 2, but best of all...his mustache, it puts Selleck to shame.

Long live Ron Swanson.

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Boscov
reply to post by ChrisdolmethSachs

Best character on TV, hands down. He hides bacon in the ceiling tiles above his desk, eats 30 eggs a day, took a shotgun blast to the back of his head, carves his own furniture, stockpiles gold, silver, and other precious metals, plays a mean Jazz saxophon under alias "Duke Silver", hates government, has two ex-wives named Tammy 1 and Tammy 2, but best of all...his mustache, it puts Selleck to shame.

Long live Ron Swanson.

And people doubt the existence of god haha. (sh!t storm activated)
Ron Swanson Vs Chuck Norris & Mr T live on pay per view tonight

top topics

join