It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Malaysia Airlines says plane missing

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Myself and a couple of friends have been debating this both on and off Facebook all day. From what I've been seeing and have more or less came to believe that this may not have possibly been intentional. What's led them to believe this is because of the Austrian and Italian passports that Interpol had started to investigate in relation to the crash. It seemed to us like something was done to that flight. That or they believe something was done to that flight before it even left the ground to cover something up.
It's not often that you hear of an airplane just falling out of the sky for no apparent reason. There is a reason why and how this happened.

Then after seeing some videos on Youtube and some of the news reports on how a debris field hasn't been found yet got me to thinking otherwise. Something as catastrophic as any sort of sudden failure in the fuselage could have caused the aircraft to disintegrate in mid air. It is not adding up that basically no debris from this aircraft has been found. If it were something related to a bomb, there should have been a debris field that has already been found somewhere. By hearing all of these reports of just an oil slick being found. Something mechanical or some structural deficiency is what caused this plane to disappear. What I'm thinking may have happened was a sudden stress fatigue fracture started to develop depending on the rate and the angle of climb after takeoff. When the aircraft was climbing to its cruising altitude of thirty five thousand feet. A fatigue fracture developed along the rivet seam where the wings and the fuselage meet the body of the aircraft itself that this fracture spread along the seams so quickly. When the aircraft reached its altitude and leveled off after climbing. The weight of the craft coupled with the stress fracture caused the wings to snap off after only a few minutes at cruising altitude. This, in turn, caused the craft to spiral downward at a high rate of descent into the water. I believe this may be the answer to exactly what happened.

Our answer is setting at the bottom of the Andaman Sea......

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Why aren't there homing beacon inside the black box of every plane? Or would it have disintegrated?
edit on 10-3-2014 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:35 AM
link   

yourmaker
Why aren't there homing beacon inside the black box of every plane? Or would it have disintegrated?
edit on 10-3-2014 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

Yeah I've been thinking the exact same thing. Wouldn't the black box be transmitting a signal so the authorities can track its location?

I just heard that besides the 2 passports (1x Austrian & 1x Italian) that were supposedly stolen in Thailand a couple of years back and used by a couple of passengers to board this doomed flight that there were also 5 passengers who checked in, but never boarded the plane.

Curioser and curioser...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I'll bet Thirdphaseofmoon are working feverishly on a video as we speak.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:02 AM
link   
It seems like we are getting further and further away from getting any answers. We have no answers as to where this plane is and if anything from it has been found. For all we know, it's laying in a deep trench off of the coast of Malaysia. If that's the case in which it most certainly may be. We may never know what in fact caused it to go down in the way it did.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   
OOps...double post..
edit on 10-3-2014 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:15 AM
link   

gimmefootball400
It seems like we are getting further and further away from getting any answers. We have no answers as to where this plane is and if anything from it has been found. For all we know, it's laying in a deep trench off of the coast of Malaysia. If that's the case in which it most certainly may be. We may never know what in fact caused it to go down in the way it did.

If the plane hit the water at any great speed there should be lots of evidence on the surface.

If the pilot did a Hudson River type landing then you may be correct in saying that it's at the bottom of a very deep trench, but as far as i know the Plane just vanished from Radar..Poof, Gone,..Just like that. No mayday. No Radar recording of a slow and controlled decent...

Tis a Mystery only ATS can get to the bottom of.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by gimmefootball400

AF447 took five days to find any floating debris. It's a big area and the debris could have done almost anything on the way down.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

There are, but they are short range. There is a sonar pinger and radio beacon. They broadcast for 30 days.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 08:38 AM
link   
No a detailed discussion thread on that topic? This is one of the most weird cases of the last time..

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 12 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 4dmini5trat0r

Too bad their research sucks.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Just some information for you guys to rack around your brains.

When Air France Flight 447 crashed in the Atlantic Ocean back in the spring/summer of 2009. It took investigators almost three years to find the location of the wreckage at the bottom of the ocean. Even if those black boxes did broadcast a sonar ping and radio beacon when the Air France flight went down. Those black boxes will certainly stop broadcasting eventually and that's if they survived intact if they hit the water. The cases that these recorders are in can only take so much force before they do break open and fail. It could be the same case with Flight 370, either something sudden and violent happened in mid-air. Or it could very well be something more macabre like pilot suicide.

If the aircraft is at the bottom of the sea like most people are thinking and saying. Then why hasn't anyone pinged on the sonar beacon or picked up the radio frequency that the boxes should be broadcasting at? Could it be that if the plane crashed into the water, did it hit the water with enough force that would have destroyed both the flight data and the cockpit voice recorder?

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

They aren't even close to the wreckage so they can't hear them.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Zaphod58

They aren't even close to the wreckage so they can't hear them.

How far off do you think they are from being able to pick up the ping and the radio broadcasts? If they aren't picking them up and haven't been picking them up. How many hundreds of miles could they be off by? I'm thinking they are off by at least two to three hundred miles.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   

If I am right, add a zero.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Family and friends have been ringing the mobiles of the those on the plane and are still ringing. Which means its not underwater. My theory is the plane crashed on a island killing everyone with the phones intact.

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by andre18

A number of the phones stopped ringing by the next morning, some time after the plane would have run out of fuel.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Phones are still ringing. That's a week now! And they are still ringing. Do they have high tech lithium batteries in them? Not so sure about this one. Satellites that can detect a fly on a Cow's ass should have been able to pick up the Plane Transponders ages ago. I have a friend in British Airways who says this case looks like a Hijack. He's a long haul pilot and knows what he is talking about!

Transponders have been switched off by the sounds of it. All just speculation though. Experts from companies like Lockheed Martin would be handy!

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

The phone issue isn't that simple.

www.nbcnews.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join