It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beijing-bound MAS plane carrying 239 people missing as of 20 mins ago.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   
could a bomb have gone off mid plane, breaking it in half..
the winds or the blast pushed the pieces (containing the semi-working transponder) in the opposite direction of its heading (giving the impression it had turned around)

when the two pieces fell and hit the ocean, they filled with water and sunk... I am by no means experienced with this, but..

if you had a tube (plane fuselage) in tact with a closed end (the tail end) that filled with water.. would it sink or float?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Boeing777
For a terrorist act, it is a bit illogical to use an airline of a fellow Muslim country for this attack, as despite the large number of Chinese nationals on the passenger list, it is nevertheless a Malaysian aircraft and the attack will rather be seen as directed towards Malaysia than China. Also, criminals in the past have tended to proudly and quickly claim responsibility for such an attack; as far as I know such word is still not out on this accident.

Holy #ing #.

The amount of times I've seen the words Muslim and Terrorist be used almost synonymously within this thread! What is wrong with you people, on a board like ATS, showing such a level of ignorance? Terrorism was originally and will always be ultimately motivated by political reasons. Do you really find it hard to imagine that people may just care about something other than their religion to commit an act of terrorism?

Why can we only assume Islamic terrorists? I can't believe how effective some of this brainwashing has been. People are genuinely playing detective in this thread trying to figure out why Muslims would logically do this! LOL. It's almost comical how far the delusion has gone. Any group in this Earth could've forcefully crashed that plane, for a multitude of reasons. So I must ask, why is the focus on an Islamic attack? Please someone answer this for me. I am not a Muslim but I am aware enough of the world to understand what a terrorist really is as opposed to the definition spoonfed to many by the MSM.

Next thing you know, people will be saying the Bosnians People Army of the 92-95 Bosnian war was a terrorist group because they were armed by mujahideen. But the US government put an arms embargo on us Bosnians while they armed Croatia and left Serbia alone. If it wasnt for the help from the 'mujahideen', I would very much most likely be dead right now, probably after watching my parents get tortured in front of my eyes. The world is so much more complicated than pesky Muslim terrorists trying to kill you. Every side of this chess game is ready and willing to use terrorist tactics when required.

Terrorism has never and will never be confined to ONE RELIGION.

I'm sorry but we have a thread here about the sad scenario of potentially lost life and all people can do is act smart with their 'Muslim terrorist' theories and speculation on how corrupt the airlines are and so forth. Please stop people. You are committing more 'sin' than good with your speculations and reinforcement of narrow-minded ideologies about the world.

The plane could have failed due to an excessive list of potential mechanical or electrical failures. Or it could have crashed due to an excessive amount of possible scenarios regarding HUMAN factors from poor piloting all the way through to an act of terrorism.

Can't we just keep it like that and pray for the crew and passengers? Why must we use these events to attempt to boost our own detective egos or entertain our own skewed outlooks on how the world works?

Sorry but elements of this thread genuinely pissed me off.

Peace

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I don't know if anyone's asked this yet, but what might the odds be of a small group unconcerned with immediate exposure having taken the plane somewhere? I mean, if this is some kind of new air piracy thing, hostages = money. I can see holding off on making any announcements of having anything to do with the flight if they were wanting to wait long enough for the shock & joy of people finding out friends and kin are alive, it might make for bigger ransom sums more easily acknowledged.

There's a lot of islands over there in that region, they're not all inhabited yet. It's also not that far from dense jungles on the continent. I admit, I'm reaching a bit here, but what if? Could a group have thought, "Hmm, payday idea!" and gone for it?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Has anyone asked the question, why no text messages where send from the passengers, or tweets or anything? It seems so damn strange not one person on the plane used his phone.

Maybe it's a case of the Langoliers

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:19 AM
link   

MessageforAll
Has anyone asked the question, why no text messages where send from the passengers, or tweets or anything? It seems so damn strange not one person on the plane used his phone.

Maybe it's a case of the Langoliers

If it was sudden decompression/explosion, they probably didn't have a chance in the mayhem. If other passengers were behind this, they may have seized the electronics to prevent anyone from getting word out.
edit on 3/9/2014 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

It would sink.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
This is interesting...

The people who had fake passports appeared to have bought their tickets together.

www.cnn.com...

There is, of course, more than just one reason they might have done this, but it sure throws some mystery on the event once again.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

I think that goes to everyone's ideas about drug running.

At this stage with no wreckage found, I suppose its possible if the transponder can be taken out in flight.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Clive Williams, a counter-terrorism expert at Australia's Macquarie University and a former military intelligence officer, said he doubted the two stolen passports aboard the flight were related to the disaster. The latest Interpol data showed there were 39 million lost or stolen passports reported as of Dec. 2013.

"Any flight of that size in Asia would be carrying a couple of people with false passports," he said. "When you think about the number of passports that have been stolen or gone missing around the world ... it could be related, but it's probably not."

Source

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:25 AM
link   
PPRUNE has some theories

www.pprune.org...

Flight Radar released this:

Flightradar24.com
Here is a #MH370 situation update from Flightradar24 because of the many questions we get.

The ADS-B transponder of an aircraft is transmitting data twice per second. FR24 saves data every 10-60 second depending on altitude. On cruising altitude data is normally saved once per 60 seconds. By analyzing all our databases and logs we have managed to recover about 2 signals per minute for the last 10 minutes.

The last location tracked by Flightradar24 is
Time UTC: 17:21:03
Lat: 6.97
Lon: 103.63
Alt: 35000
Speed: 471 knots
Heading: 40

Between 17:19 and 17:20 the aircraft was changing heading from 25 to 40 degrees, which is probably completely according to flight plan as MH370 on both 4 March and 8 March did the same at the same position. Last 2 signals are both showing that the aircraft is heading in direction 40 degrees.

Today there are reports in media that MH370 may have turned around. FR24 have not tracked this. This could have happened if the aircraft suddenly lost altitude as FR24 coverage in that area is limited to about 30000 feet.

FR24 have not tracked any emergency squawk alerts for flight MH370 before we lost coverage of the aircraft. Playback for flight MH370 is available on Flights database - Flightradar24

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   

DazDaKing

Boeing777
For a terrorist act, it is a bit illogical to use an airline of a fellow Muslim country for this attack, as despite the large number of Chinese nationals on the passenger list, it is nevertheless a Malaysian aircraft and the attack will rather be seen as directed towards Malaysia than China. Also, criminals in the past have tended to proudly and quickly claim responsibility for such an attack; as far as I know such word is still not out on this accident.

Peace

Most willfully do not understand that.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

I read on PPRUNE (don't know how accurate)

3 things that takes 2 seconds Fire handle 1 and 2 ,release and pull. Battery off.!

This will shut down any and all transmissions from the aircraft in less then 10 seconds?

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by DazDaKing

Technically, you have a point.

Statistically, in this post 911 era . . . wherein the globalists are pointedly training and setting up the Muslims to fight the Christians and other religions and thereby destroy one another . . . in support of the 'new one world religion' ultimately to worship the world leader . . . as predicted 2000+ years ago . . .

. . . statistically . . . Rabid Islamic religionists are the MOST LIKELY candidates.

AT least, they are a good place to start the conjectures.

They have ONLY THEMSELVES . . . AND THEIR FOUNDING DOCUMENTS . . . to thank for this distinction. Some research has noted that in some areas, 70% of the general Muslim populations support violent Jihad. That's probably not generalizable to the whole of the Muslim world. So let's say that it's "only" 20%. 20% of a billion plus IS STILL a LOT of terrorists and their supporters.

Sooo it is NOT off the wall nor unwarrantedly biased . . . to start the conjectures
with the largest population of potential to SELF DECLARED terrorists.

Of course, other possibilities should also be considered.

edit on 9/3/2014 by BO XIAN because: tag

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

DazDaKing

Boeing777

Holy #ing #.

The amount of times I've seen the words Muslim and Terrorist be used almost synonymously within this thread! What is wrong with you people, on a board like ATS, showing such a level of ignorance? Terrorism was originally and will always be ultimately motivated by political reasons. Do you really find it hard to imagine that people may just care about something other than their religion to commit an act of terrorism?

Why can we only assume Islamic terrorists? I can't believe how effective some of this brainwashing has been. People are genuinely playing detective in this thread trying to figure out why Muslims would logically do this! LOL. It's almost comical how far the delusion has gone. Any group in this Earth could've forcefully crashed that plane, for a multitude of reasons. So I must ask, why is the focus on an Islamic attack? Please someone answer this for me. I am not a Muslim but I am aware enough of the world to understand what a terrorist really is as opposed to the definition spoonfed to many by the MSM.

Next thing you know, people will be saying the Bosnians People Army of the 92-95 Bosnian war was a terrorist group because they were armed by mujahideen. But the US government put an arms embargo on us Bosnians while they armed Croatia and left Serbia alone. If it wasnt for the help from the 'mujahideen', I would very much most likely be dead right now, probably after watching my parents get tortured in front of my eyes. The world is so much more complicated than pesky Muslim terrorists trying to kill you. Every side of this chess game is ready and willing to use terrorist tactics when required.

Did you know that it says in the Quran that you are allowed to kill people that can not be converted to Islam? Do you know what jihad (holy war) is? Have you ever read the Quran? Did you know that their "prophet" married a 6 year old and had sex with her when she was 9?

Do you know that the muslims blowing themselves up do it according to islamic teachings?

When 90%+ of the terrorists are muslims and their "holy" book the Quran clearly states that it's something they should do, what should people think?

The truth is, islam is an extreme cult with the only goal of converting everybody else to muslims.
edit on 9-3-2014 by ayubm1986 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2014 by ayubm1986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by civpop

here is someone speaking to my thoughts that we should have found debris by now...

Suspected debris was spotted about two days after it lost contact, but the first actual debris wasn't recovered until five days after the incident.

So, this proves my thought wrong, we may not find debris for a couple more days if it did crash.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   

OpinionatedB

DazDaKing

Boeing777

Peace

Most willfully do not understand that.

I'm afraid you are correct.

Terrorism started when the first human realised he could use his physical size as an advantage over the smaller human and hence force the smaller human to his will. Or more simply put - when the first human realised he could achieve a desired response through the tools of fear and pain. It hasn't stopped since then, just taken different forms for different purposes.

The concept is simple - bullying. The purposeful causing of fear, pain and ultimately death to achieve a goal. It can be a group trying to establish themselves as the superior group, or it can be the already established superior group running a campaign to keep their superiority.

Likewise, when the smaller group is being terrorised, they will respond in the same manner of fear, pain and ultimately death. If you can't hurt their 'tanks', you hurt their 'infantry'. This has been going on since the inception of humans and 'free will'.

The word has been rebranded as part of the campaign to paint a new 'enemy' in the eyes of the west. There was only so long we could use Russians/Communists for.
edit on 9-3-2014 by DazDaKing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ayubm1986

Care to quote a single verse that confirms your FoxNews rhetoric???

I'm sure everybody is waiting patiently to read this for themselves!!!

Take your time!!!

But everything you said goes against the teachings of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)!!!
So please enlighten us to how the things you stated are Islamic!

Edit: you actually sound like a moronic EDL fanatic rather than a brainwashed Fox news viewer!

"Peace" removed for your unsubstantiated lies and vileness!!!
edit on 9-3-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Stated!!!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ayubm1986

No, the Quran does not say that... it says

Shakir: Call to the way of your Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and have disputations with them in the best manner; surely your Lord best knows those who go astray from His path, and He knows best those who follow the right way.
corpus.quran.com...

If they are not interested then you say "To you be your religion and to me be mine"
www.usc.edu...

If you do not know what someone believes it is always good to ask them, and not their enemies...

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by DazDaKing

True.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Hello... I believe the religion of Islam is off-topic in this thread...

you can always open another topic if you prefer... in the religion forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join