It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran says Israel fabricated Gaza weapons claim

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:21 PM
link   
i see no point in claiming Iran would not and did not send the missiles.

If someone in the US could talk Iran into putting missiles in a shipping container bound for the US they likely would do it and still claim they knew nothing and that the US government was trying to set them up.

Iran believes its a win win to send missiles to countries that don't like Israel.

If the missiles get there Iran wins.

If the missiles are found before they get there iran just claims they did not send them and its all propaganda to make them look bad.
but since nothing really happens to Iran because of the missiles its no loss to iran to get rid of old missiles.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Nothing to lose?

Why would Israel want to showcase the capturing of Iranian missiles to Syria? Because when they bomb Iran they can't point at the video and say, "look at the big bad Iran."

AAC

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Im not seeing Iran as aggressor against Israel, maybe they dont like the ways Israelis have acted for their short time in that land, i think they have perfect right to be very cautious against Israelis, i think its the Israelis that are the aggressors there, even the media wants me desperetly to believe its other way around. More lies and BS wont help Israelis at all, actually they just dig their own grave going at it year after year.

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

buster2010
What made it seemed staged to me was everything was labeled made in Iran printed in English. When did Iran label everything in English?

Nothing unusual about Iranian's using English markings. Take for example the Iranian 120mm mortars found on the vessel marked with English stencils.

The Iranian DIO Defense Industries Organization produce them and attempt to sell them marked with English stencils.

120mm HE-RA

Iranian DIO website page 2 link

Iranian DIO link

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:19 PM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
Do you remember the video ciculating about the IDF capturing a Iranian ship and finding missiles made to hit Israel going to Syria?

I must admit when I saw it I thought, that looks staged.

Jakarta (AFP) - Iran's foreign minister on Friday sharply rejected an Israeli allegation that Tehran tried to ship missiles to the Hamas-run Gaza Strip, calling it a "lie".

link

What do you think? Was it staged?

AAC
edit on 7-3-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

It looked staged to me too...
I'm sure it was.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join