It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US bill 'dramatically strengthens' Israel alliance

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Corruption Exposed
@ TDawg6

If Israel were to smarten up and start acting like the civilized country that they claim to be then maybe there would be less threads pointing out the genocidal apartheid that Israel practices.

Smarten up ? Look up their neighbours , they are stoning women, they cut hands , they are hanging people on cranes, legal pedophile marriages, and don't start me on freedom of speech , free internet and not allowing women to drive and other middle age nonsenses.I think Israel is softy dealing with these barbaric countries.And i applaude US help.
edit on 10-3-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Iscool
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

The US gives out foreign aid to over 140 foreign Countries to the tune of over 37 billion dollars per year...India and Pakistan receive more than Israel does...Kenya gets almost as much as Israel...China even gets about half a billion a year, if you can figure that one out...

Of all the billions we give Israel's neighbors, Israel is our only strategic military partner in the Near, Middle or Far East...If we called on Israel for military aid, they'll be there at the drop of a hat...

I'd say let us worry about the other 34 billion that we shuck out with no benefit to us whatsoever...

I'll side with the bill and Israel...

So you're Israel's best pal because....we need Israel's military? Are you on drugs? We have military bases all over the Middle East. We're so entrenched in the Middle East, we might as well call ourselves locals.

Your other argument is that we should continue paying Israel's bills because we're giving money to other nations as well? That's no reason at all. It sounds to me like you were desperate to rationalize supporting Israel, so you threw out the only two "reasons" that hadn't been touched upon yet. Except both of your reasons are bogus.

For Israel to be considered an ally, there would have to be some kind of mutual need. We don't need Israel, for anything.

Not for looking at all of the U.S. Citizen private records the NSA has been feeding them, unfiltered.

Not for continuing to build illegal settlements, in direct opposition of the U.N.

Not for killing innocent people delivering food and medical aid.

Israel Commandos gun down 19 peace activists

I mean, seriously, the list goes on and on and on.

This is America's "Greatest Ally"?

With friends like this, who needs enemies?

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   

xavi1000

Corruption Exposed
@ TDawg6

If Israel were to smarten up and start acting like the civilized country that they claim to be then maybe there would be less threads pointing out the genocidal apartheid that Israel practices.

Smarten up ? Look up their neighbours , they are stoning women, they cut hands , they are hanging people on cranes, legal pedophile marriages, and don't start me on freedom of speech , free internet and not allowing women to drive and other middle age nonsenses.I think Israel is softy dealing with these barbaric countries.And i applaude US help.
edit on 10-3-2014 by xavi1000 because: (no reason given)

So your entire argument is "I hate barbaric Muslims" so we should support Israel.

Israel doesn't need our help to brutalize their neighbors. If you hate Israel's "barbaric" neighbors so much, I'll invite you right now to go join the IDF and stay there, we you can live out your fantasies of sniping schoolchildren and running over activists with bulldozers.

Israeli Sniper takes aim on Palestinian Child

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 06:54 PM
link   

yourignoranceisbliss

So your entire argument is "I hate barbaric Muslims" so we should support Israel.

Israel doesn't need our help to brutalize their neighbors. If you hate Israel's "barbaric" neighbors so much, I'll invite you right now to go join the IDF and stay there, we you can live out your fantasies of sniping schoolchildren and running over activists with bulldozers.

No,i dont hate Muslims, i hate their religious leaders who are mad and manipulate with their common people.You read something from anti - israeli propaganda and you think you know who is right or wrong.These man are lunatics and they hate you , and your freedoms , your way of living, your thinking etc etc.From the horse mouth:

Palestinian Religious Leader: Muslims Will Rule Entire World

Palestinian Islamic Scholar Al-Yaziji: We Hope to Conquer Andalusia and the Vatican

Goal is end of Israel, but "you can't say that to the world" - Fatah official Abbas Zaki

And look what toys Iran want to smuggle in Palestine

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 11:16 AM
link   

yourignoranceisbliss

Iscool
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

The US gives out foreign aid to over 140 foreign Countries to the tune of over 37 billion dollars per year...India and Pakistan receive more than Israel does...Kenya gets almost as much as Israel...China even gets about half a billion a year, if you can figure that one out...

Of all the billions we give Israel's neighbors, Israel is our only strategic military partner in the Near, Middle or Far East...If we called on Israel for military aid, they'll be there at the drop of a hat...

I'd say let us worry about the other 34 billion that we shuck out with no benefit to us whatsoever...

I'll side with the bill and Israel...

So you're Israel's best pal because....we need Israel's military? Are you on drugs? We have military bases all over the Middle East. We're so entrenched in the Middle East, we might as well call ourselves locals.

Your other argument is that we should continue paying Israel's bills because we're giving money to other nations as well? That's no reason at all. It sounds to me like you were desperate to rationalize supporting Israel, so you threw out the only two "reasons" that hadn't been touched upon yet. Except both of your reasons are bogus.

For Israel to be considered an ally, there would have to be some kind of mutual need. We don't need Israel, for anything.

Not for looking at all of the U.S. Citizen private records the NSA has been feeding them, unfiltered.

Not for continuing to build illegal settlements, in direct opposition of the U.N.

Not for killing innocent people delivering food and medical aid.

Israel Commandos gun down 19 peace activists

I mean, seriously, the list goes on and on and on.

This is America's "Greatest Ally"?

With friends like this, who needs enemies?

Why should I, any other American or Israel care what the muzlim run UN cares or thinks???

You misquoted me...I said Israel is our only ally in the Near, Middle or Far East...

So you advocate giving scores of billions of American taxpayer dollars to muzlims who don't have enough sense to quit killing each other when they don't have anyone to slaughter, eh??? Israel is the only country over there who treats the muzlims better than they treat themselves and you criticize them...

So what would happen if we sided with the terrorists and allowed them to slaughter off all the Israelis and take over Israel??? Look at Gaza...Within a couple of years, all of Israel would be a completely unproductive wasteland...We'd have to continue with the 3 billion we give Israel and give it to the Palestinians and the cost would rise exponentially as they continue to breed...

Cut off Israel but continue to give our money to China??? Continue to give over 2.5 billion to Kenya which we know doesn't go to the people???

Glad you aren't in charge of my taxdollars...

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   

edit on 3/11/2014 by Corruption Exposed because: whoops wrong thread

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join