It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time observer - need a friend

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by idontfitinandidontwantto

Read your post, but it's my bedtime, so I only have time to say "WELCOME BACK, and I agree with everything you said.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Hi from Manchester, understand totally where your coming from with poverty thing and the big six, I`ve just spent all winter with no heating or hot water, can`t afford my gas, I put a tenner on and get 3 quid actual gas basically because I couldn`t afford to get out of emergancy credit so they fine me for that, so i stopped giving them any money all together. Shower at friends house and lots of boiling kettles lol. Anyway I best stop before I start ranting

I`ve a lot of good friends in Liverpool. Tuebrook and Kensington areas, look forward to seeing you on the boards!

Bill Hicks will always be a legend

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally I wanted to use as a name" Real Person", end up as "Trueman". But I like the reference you made in your post.

You are a real person too.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Hello

You seem so very interesting...as I'm reading through this thread...

It seems we have some common interests

I'm nat the blue eyed cat
. I'm about to be 30 and I'm across the sea from you in the states. I've truly always wanted to visit Liverpool or any area around you... It's calling me!!

Glad you joined. Hope to see you around the boards.

Have a lovely day

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Hellòooo!, welcome to the land of lunacy! !, I too am not the type that fits in either, I have a good family, but ive always been the black sheep!, where I live, im a bit of a minority, being of the "redneck" persuasion, free thinking, willing to learn, willing to help people and live and let live type of person. I'm stuck in chav central!, where they think its funny to make fun of a disabled person, as well as throwing dog crap on my car and at my front windows. I can relate to your views on this country and society in general. Ive been through hell over the last 10years, so I know the pain you feel.
One day I will courage to post my own feelings, and what ive been through. This forum has plenty of good people as members, who are willing to lend a friendly ear( or eye ball!). Going by my experiences, the worst thing you can do is bottle everything up, as one day it will go pop. If you fancy a chat or want to vent your frustrations, drop me a line or 2, im normally lurking on here most days.
Don't let the bastards grind you down.
Have a good'un.

All the best.
B.V.H.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Humanity just needs to learn to get along as a whole and stop dividing up the haves and have not's.

There are plenty of resources and technology to change our current situation but the control mechanisms in place hold us down.

When the day comes that we unite as a whole and work towards a common goal our problems will be solved.

Or we blow ourselves up and the cycle will start all over again.

The people at the top don't want us up there with them so they will continue to control things to keep us down.

I would like to think that our technology is going to advance to the point where this is all a mute point but I think we will use any new technology to destroy each instead of making the world a better place.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   

John Lennon and Bill Hicks. Love it. I'm actually on a George Harrison kick right now.

I'll skip the rest and just say that I love your hope for the future. I see it too. It's not long now.

This video below will always stick with me. We live in exciting times when art mixes with art mixing between minds.

Love and Consciousness is winning.

So fitting for this time now.
edit on 7-3-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

fenian8

I`ve a lot of good friends in Liverpool. Tuebrook and Kensington areas, look forward to seeing you on the boards!

I believe that's actually 'Chewbrooooookkkeeee' and 'Kenny.'

idontfitinandidontwantto - welcome. Always nice to see more scousers on the boards.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
What a great intro post! Welcome back. You got a lot of good thoughts going on. Can't wait to meet up with you in some threads!!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:57 PM
link   

cado angelus

fenian8

I believe that's actually 'Chewbrooooookkkeeee' and 'Kenny.'

Ha Ha Ha, sorry la i meant chewee an kenny

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by fenian8

No worries, lid. :-)

not a one liner.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Hi Tina (if I may call you that) your intro rings
oh so true, kindred spirits if you will. Consideryourself friended and I look forward to your threads should you choose to start any.

I'll be checking the rant forum.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
hello, and i feel your pain.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 02:24 AM
link   
everyone needs a friend

posted on Mar, 15 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hi to all who replied to my thread,

Sorry it's been a while since i got back to you all. I would like to thank everybody who replied and say that I found it heartwarming and enlightening to read. I've been very busy of late but every now and again i logged in just to read the thread again.

It was good !

Hope my message finds you well.

Really into :

www.abovetopsecret.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Post A Funny (T&C Friendly) Pic--PART II: The LOL Strikes Back!

Still getting to grips with posting links ! ooopsie

edit on 15-3-2014 by idontfitinandidontwantto because: oopsie with the link !

posted on May, 11 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: idontfitinandidontwantto

ahh bless .... i feel your frustrations too ...
you're in the right place for a like minded friend ....

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join