It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama issued executive order against those that have contributed to the destabilization of Ukraine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
March 6th 2014

Obama has issued an executive order aimed at those the administration determines have contributed to the destabilization of Ukraine. The order essentially freezes any U.S. based assets of responsible parties and denies them access to the country while the military standoff between Russia and Ukraine persists.

Obama EO on Ukraine

Looks like the State and Treasury Department will determine which specific persons and entities to hit with the sanctions. In addition to those determined to be direct actors in the crisis, the administration reserved the right to impose the same sanctions against "derivative" actors, or those who are associated with the responsible parties.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

sorry but,

Thread is here

I prefer to use google search "Site:abovetopsecret.com Obama executive order ukraine"

I wonder where this is going. I think actually both sides are keeping it pretty calm.
I don't think anyone wants a war.

S and F anyway.

edit on 6-3-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

yeah he can start with himself

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   

ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by sirric

yeah he can start with himself

Haha I know right. How do they do these things with a straight face?
I'd rather die than waste my honor and my name over and over.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:44 PM
link   

KnightLight
Thread is here

Please add to the existing thread linked above, and use the search feature in the future. Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join