It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dick Figures (2010-2013)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Dick Figures made by Mondo, is a full length feature film based in part on a series of 4 minute clips made as Internet webesodes which started in 2010. The feature complete was released in 2013.

I Just saw this film and laughed my butt off. It's about a couple of life long friends who (after college) go on a guest to find the perfect present for the main characters girlfriend on her birthday. In the process these two bumbling fool learn about themselves and happen to pull off this most impossible task while going through hell and back - much like today;s stoner humor of films like The Evil Bong series and The Hangover series.

This film is animated in stick figure style so that may turn some off, but I say give it a chance. the animation, action, direction, dialog are all excellent. This film could be redone with real people and it would be a top hit. My opinion I know, but these Mondo guys really seem to get how movies are put together and they do deliver solid entertainment.

Click here for more info. en.wikipedia.org...

The film DVD is for sale but you can watch Mondo Movies stream of each chapter for free - see here for the youtube link to Mondo Movies

You can also watch it free from various popular streaming movie sites like and movie4k.to, tvmuse.com, alluc.to etc..

Let me know what you think. If you like this, please suggest other films in this genera. Thank you.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I'll have a to have a good look at this when I have some bandwidth.

We're in the country and on limited bandwidth now. I'll get back to you.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Seen it. Highly recommend it. If Shrek had taken his turn to do a parody about us, this would be it.

edit on 7-3-2014 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

new topics

join