It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop kills his girlfriend's puppy then sends her a pic.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Alec Eugene Taylor arrested for beating, choking puppy to death.

On Feb. 26, Alec Taylor, 27, a five-year veteran of the Baltimore Police Department, returned to his apartment along the 13000 block of Castle Boulevard in Silver Spring. Upon entering the unit, Taylor noticed his Jack Russell Terrier, named Rocko, had defecated on the carpet. According to police, Taylor became enraged, beating the untrained dog with a mop, then using his bare hands to suffocate the puppy.

According to charging documents, Taylor sent a photo text message of Rocko's "lifeless" body to his girlfriend.

Taylor's girlfriend, who was too distraught to speak publicly, asked her boyfriend to retrieve Rocko's body. Around 6:30 that evening, she returned home to find the dog's body in a shoebox on the balcony of their apartment. In tears, the woman drove to a park in nearby Hyattsville where she gave the puppy a proper burial.

On Feb. 28, Taylor's girlfriend reported the crime to police.

How incredibly sad.

What is it with cops and dogs? At-least this time it wasnt someone else's dog...

If he was capable of getting this enraged over a small dog, I can only imagine what hes done to people.

And what a brutal way to kill an animal.

Law "enforcement" needs a serious overhaul.

edit on 6-3-2014 by gladtobehere because: wording

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't see why the fact that he's a cop is relevant?

Other than cop bashing?

This is clearly a deranged individual, he was off duty, and there's nothing police related about this case really.

Sad for that poor girl, hope he gets his 2 years for animal cruelty.

~Tenth

+28 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   

tothetenthpower

Why shouldn't it be relevant. I don't want crazy people around me, but I especially don't want crazy people who will go back to work with a gun and handcuffs, who can then lie and say they were assaulted then beat someone to death because they were angry. Very Relevant.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Poor dog.

Why do you feel the need to bash the police when he was off duty and arrested by his people?
When he is not on the clock he is just a civilian.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   

thesaneone

Poor dog.

Why do you feel the need to bash the police when he was off duty and arrested by his people?
When he is not on the clock he is just a civilian.

Why does a cop feel the need to beat a dog to death??

You answer that one first. OH he's off duty and crazy. He will just flip that switch off and be perfectly sane when he goes to work again. Yea F ing Right..

Want an example? Lets say he just smokes crack as a civilian... Then goes back to work.. That's fine just like killing puppies on a day off yea?
edit on 6-3-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

See the post above yours!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'm guessing he was trying to fill quota?

Overtime?

# 188

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The dog pooped because it was left at home and unable to get out! To do such a thing to a dog for that tells us more than enough about this person!

link   
I live in Baltimore. Cops here are assholes. Well not so much the city cops (they don't have the funding to be assholes towards the little things), but the Baltimore county cops are, as well as just about all the surrounding counties. Maybe this guy just has anger issues?

+2 more 
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I would say its relevant because cops are charged with enforcing the law (I dont think that stops when youre "off the clock" or it shouldnt anyway).

They should be leading by example and setting a higher moral standard for everyone else.

So when they commit a crime, its more relevant, even ironic.

For example, every so often we hear about CPS workers actually abusing children. Thats even more disturbing since theyre the ones who are supposed to be protecting them.

But I did view it as more of a current event vs a posse comitatus issue.

edit on 6-3-2014 by gladtobehere because: spelling

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

reply to post by tothetenthpower

It is extremely relevant. This man in his role as a police officer, is given an enormous amount of power over the citizenry. He is charged with the safety and security of the public. As another poster stated, if he can get so enraged over an untrained dog pooping on the floor, what is he going to do in a tense or trying situation when dealing with the public? Don't even give me any drivel about "dogs aren't people" either.....serial killers generally get their start abusing animals before they graduate to humans.

I personally don't want someone with this little control over themselves carrying a weapon in public. The fact that he "doubled down" on his sick, twisted act by sending his girlfriend pictures shows he has no business as a police officer.

Dogs are better than most people...I hope this man looses his job and faces criminal charges for what he's done. Yet another story about the vicious nature of police officers today. You only need spend a few hours on youtube watching cops killing and abusing people....even beating themn to death, to know that something is VERY wrong with our police departments.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
What a creep, perhaps the police (as a general rule) need to do better psychological screening of their officers.

I doubt he is able to turn his rage off when he is in uniform.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightLight

Why does anyone beat a animal to death.
If a cop fails a drug test he will be punished.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

thesaneone

Why does anyone beat a animal to death.
If a cop fails a drug test he will be punished.

So it's NOT ok what he does as a civilian that goes against the law or being a cop.
Thank you for admitting it.
Cops who beat puppies to death are not fit to patrol the streets.
edit on 6-3-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Why cant someone beat him with a mop handle and suffocate him to death with their barehands?

Some how I think the world would get on just fine if that happened.

Cop or not, I hope he suffers.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   

So only cops kill their own pets?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Obviously the cop is dysfunctional. How much time and energy does it take to clean up a dog poop and how much energy does it take to beat the dog and then strangle it? Not to mention taking pictures and then ending up in court and jail.

I wonder what he'll do when 350 pound Bubba shards through the upper bunk?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This thread is not about animal abuse it's more about cop bashing.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

tothetenthpower

Other than cop bashing?

This is clearly a deranged individual, he was off duty, and there's nothing police related about this case really.

Sad for that poor girl, hope he gets his 2 years for animal cruelty.

~Tenth

Damn you beat me too it!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Elton
I doubt he is able to turn his rage off when he is in uniform.

Thats WHY he has a uniform.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join