It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian general: Obama’s threats are ‘the joke of the year’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Many people are not aware that Barack Obama began “back-door” secret negotiations with the Iranian leadership even before his inauguration.
news.yahoo.com...
www.breitbart.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Even in 2009 his overtures to Iran and Syria were being perceived as signs of weakness and ineptitude in dealing with hostile regimes.

This was immediately seized upon by Iranian leaders and their press as signs of Obama’s weakness and foreign policy inexperience.

Now, the Iranian military are mocking the president and publishing cartoons and interviews exploiting his international lack of credibility.

english.farsnews.com...

In the local press and even international media (but NOT American MSM), Obama and his foreign policy are mocked and derided.

“Deputy Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces for Cultural Affairs and Defense Publicity Brigadier General Massoud Jazzayeri called the recent statements of US President Barack Obama on Iran as "the joke of the year", and warned Washington to be watchful of its words and actions when dealing with Iran or wait for "hell".”

“The low-IQ US president and his country’s Secretary of State John Kerry speak of the effectiveness of ‘the US options on the table’ on Iran while this phrase is mocked at and has become a joke among the Iranian nation, especially the children.”

The senior Iranian military commander asked the American people to cast doubt over the statements of their statesmen, saying "if they contemplate a little, they will come to realize how false many of their words are".

english.farsnews.com...
Senior Military Official Mocks at Obama’s Statements on Iran

Senior Military Official Mocks at Obama’s Statements on Iran

www.timesofisrael.com...

It seems that only the administration, MSM and “low-information” public take Obama seriously anymore.

To the people to whom it should matter, he and his policies are a joke.

You will not see this in the MSM, but this is how we are seen and portrayed elsewhere.

Truly pathetic.
edit on 6-3-2014 by jdub297 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Do you blame these other countries for doing this stuff? I sure don't!

It has been nothing but a sick joke from day 1....

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:54 PM
link   
What??

Are people actually trying to say he's harmless!?!

Now that IS a sick joke!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

When I look at the US government, I see a marriage between the POTUS (who is supposed to act the man in this analogy) and the people (his bride who he is supposed to support, respect, take care of, etc.). But all I really see is a wife beater and a coward. A person capable of abusing his "wife and children," disrespecting them, beating them, programming them to give them low self-esteem and then throwing them to the curb when he is done with them.

I think that's why Obama's foreign policy is so ineffectual, he only enjoys power over the people he considers weaker in the relationship. Now, put him up against another country (man of another house) that recognizes Obama's a "wife beater" and a coward, and Obama will run tail between his legs or hide behind his wife and kids. I think we have been seeing a lot of this in different forms for the past 6 years.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Farsnews is the Iranian version of the Onion. Anyone heard of the Tall white aliens that are in America it was them that put that story out. They are well known for rewording what people say. Also your yahoo links are dead and the Breitbart link just leads to the site no real story and the Times of Israel practically copied the Farsnews article word for word. So how about fixing them until then this thread should go into the hoax bin.
edit on 6-3-2014 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

VoidHawk
What??

Are people actually trying to say he's harmless!?!
Now that IS a sick joke!

Only outside of the U.S. borders.
Domestically, he is a threat to the American voters who did not select him in 2008/2012..

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

We must remember that Obama Fired most of his top brass, The guys that could have given him the proper advice are all gone. That is where this all stems down from.

I dont believe Obama has a low IQ, I believe he has advisors that are scared for their jobs so they feed him exactly what he wants to hear. Just look at the tread yesterday that said Obama doesnt trust states to make decisions regarding education or transportation. Obama is starting to act more and more like a dictator hidden in a Democratic system. We see the evidence day in and day out. If I was an american I would not be staying for long... I would be running for either Canada or Mexico.

Iran

Russia

China

Have all made threats in one way shape or form against the USA. You can all thank Obama for Fireing his best military advisors for this whole mess.

Its funny how the picture finally comes together.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:13 PM
link   

bobs_uruncle
reply to post by jdub297

When I look at the US government, I see a marriage between the POTUS (who is supposed to act the man in this analogy) and the people (his bride who he is supposed to support, respect, take care of, etc.). But all I really see is a wife beater and a coward. A person capable of abusing his "wife and children," disrespecting them, beating them, programming them to give them low self-esteem and then throwing them to the curb when he is done with them.

I think that's why Obama's foreign policy is so ineffectual, he only enjoys power over the people he considers weaker in the relationship. Now, put him up against another country (man of another house) that recognizes Obama's a "wife beater" and a coward, and Obama will run tail between his legs or hide behind his wife and kids. I think we have been seeing a lot of this in different forms for the past 6 years.

Cheers - Dave

Excellent analogy!
And, as anyone in law enforcement will tell you, a large proportion of the "beaten wives" will beg and plead to leave him alone and let him come back to "his family." They end up getting what they expect, another beating or worse.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

buster2010
Farsnews is the Iranian version of the Onion. Anyone heard of the Tall white aliens that are in America it was them that put that story out. They are well known for rewording what people say. Also your yahoo links are dead and the Breitbart link just leads to the site no real story and the Times of Israel practically copied the Farsnews article word for word. So how about fixing them until then this thread should go into the hoax bin.

It isn't hard to find corroboration if you try.
Do you think the cartoon doesn't exist?
Do you really believe the Iranian leadership or its people are worried about Obama's bluster?

This isn't difficult to figure out.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Where is Obama beating his wife coming from?

I'm sure they mock him in Iran. I'm sure they do all over the place. He behaves like a dictator in his attempts at authority and is criticizing dictators - pot calling kettle black because of how he comes off. He is so arrogant that it radiates off of him like stink from an egg. Leaders in these Countries are bad too though. Just as arrogant and full of themselves. I can't imagine the job of working with other cultures being easy but it is always something - one problem or another. I chalk it up to the insatiable appetite for fame and power.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Before his election?

If true that alone would be ground for impeachment since it would undermine the actions of the sitting President. If he wanted to negotiate with Iran he should have waited until he was, you know, President.
edit on 6-3-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Dianec
Where is Obama beating his wife coming from?

I'm sure they mock him in Iran. I'm sure they do all over the place. He behaves like a dictator in his attempts at authority and is criticizing dictators - pot calling kettle black because of how he comes off. He is so arrogant that it radiates off of him like stink from an egg. Leaders in these Countries are bad too though. Just as arrogant and full of themselves. I can't imagine the job of working with other cultures being easy but it is always something - one problem or another. I chalk it up to the insatiable appetite for fame and power.

You do know what an analogy is, right? I was comparing Obama as a president to "the man of the house" that beats his wife and kids. It doesn't start with Obama though, this goes through all the presidents back to probably Reagan. It's just Obama is the worst of the lot.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
One week he is a warmonger with drone strikes, taking out Lybia, sending troops to Africa the next he is weak and never does anything. I sure wish people coule make up their mind if he is a warmonger or pacifist or at least make the propaganda consitent.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jdub297

Putin - KGB trained.
Obama - Community Organizer for ACORN.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Granite
reply to post by jdub297

Putin - KGB trained.
Obama - Community Organizer for ACORN.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

ironic really since both have an arrogance issue, can never be wrong, and when faced with facts, the just ignore them.

Both groups think they are more than what they are - same with the men as well.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Obama’s threats are ‘the joke of the year’

Obama and his trash with other peoples cash family have been jokes for the past six.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   

jdub297

buster2010

It isn't hard to find corroboration if you try.
Do you think the cartoon doesn't exist?
Do you really believe the Iranian leadership or its people are worried about Obama's bluster?

This isn't difficult to figure out.

It also is difficult to figure out you posted something without bothering to see if any of it was true or not. So what if the cartoon exists or not it isn't the focus of the article unless Putin now is in charge of Iran. Don't you have some dead links to fix?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Xcathdra
reply to post by jdub297

Before his election?

If true that alone would be ground for impeachment since it would undermine the actions of the sitting President. If he wanted to negotiate with Iran he should have waited until he was, you know, President.

They never tried to impeach Reagan for his dealing with Iran so why Obama? And there is proof of Reagans dealings.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by snypwsd

We must remember that Obama Fired most of his top brass, The guys that could have given him the proper advice are all gone.

That's because they were the guys ordinary Americans NEEDED in their corner, because they are the same guys that wouldn't support Obama's 'creative interpretation' of the American Constitution.

What good are military top brass if they won't brutalize ordinary Americans and rape the US constitution when Obama and his goons snap their fingers?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:43 AM
link   

buster2010

Xcathdra
reply to post by jdub297

Before his election?

They never tried to impeach Reagan for his dealing with Iran so why Obama? And there is proof of Reagans dealings.

Wasn't that the Iran Contra scandal back in the 80's?

Didn't Olly North act the patsy and take the rap for that one?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join