It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Signs Order Declaring Ukraine Crisis an ‘Extraordinary Threat’ to National Security

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

You are brilliant! Yes Obama the gangster knows how to handle other Gangsters lol. To bad he does not understand Reaganomics and peace through strength. In the 80s Reagan would have sent a Carrier battle group or two into the Black Sea and had NATO get off their rump. Russian troops would have fled Ukrainian territory in a day with their tales between their legs and everyone could have slept in peace knowing everything was cool.

Obama has the worlds largest most advanced military machine in history and he needs to learn how to use it when it matters and not too when it does not.

Then again he is a Muslim Brotherhood terrorist himself who is hell bent on destroying America so his plans are working just nicely.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:29 PM
link   

BlackNWhite
Alright. Let's play that game. Imagine if every ethnic minority in every country of this world had the right to have an referendum and declare independence in the areas where they are the majority ?!

They do. People have the right to self-determination, and they can use it. This phenomenon is called separatism, and there's plenty of those movements around the world. You'd be surprised how of many of today's nations were born out of separatism.

Lists of active separatist movements

BlackNWhite
If it was so , do you know what Russia would look like ? Would you support people of Chechnya if they were to declare independence from Russia ? You know what Russia did in Chechnya ?

I did, and still do support the people of Chechnya in their quest for independance (though I don't agree with their methods). I support self-determination in general, wherever it is applied, including Crimea. States should represent their citizens, not push their representations upon them. Any nation which would prefer to decimate its population rather than lose a parcel of land is a tyranny by default.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Don't forget to include the IMF, Rothschild central bankers, Bernard-Henri Lévy, and every other globalist carpet-bagger from D.C. to Tel Aviv, as undeniable contributors, collaborators, and conspirators in the destabilization of Ukraine.

edit on 6-3-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

jtma508
reply to post by devildogUSMC

The question needs to be asked: what WOULD you have the U.S. do?

shut up, and stay out of it? -shrug-

i mean, really, god forbid the idiots in washington ever choose to act sensibly, and keep their noses out of other people's business...that'd be asking too much, i suppose...
edit on 6-3-2014 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Imagine if every ethnic minority in every country of this world had the right to have an referendum and declare independence in the areas where they are the majority
reply to post by BlackNWhite

60% + of Crimeans are ethnic Russians. They are not an ethnic minority in Crimea...they are the majority. I see no problem with a referendum. It gives everyone a vote. I'd say all the power to them.

Either people have a right to self determination or they don't. It may be imperfect, however thats democracy for you.

Would you support people of Chechnya if they were to declare independence from Russia ?

Yes I would.

You know what Russia did in Chechnya ?

I do. I am also aware of what Western powers did there too. One is just as bad as the other as far as I'm concerned, but none of this is new. I'd rather ALL people had the right to self determination without interference from ANY outside party.

What would this world look like ?

I have no idea what it would look like, but in that scenario...folks would have nobody to blame but themselves for the outcome. Thats what true freedom is....it's the ability to make good or bad decisions and have to live with them after the fact.

However, just for giggles...what do you suggest? Would it be better to force more than 60% of the Crimean people to stay in a country that they don't want to? Or would you just kick them out of Crimea and send them packing back to Russia?

edit on 6-3-2014 by deadcalm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   

MystikMushroom
So somehow a country on the other side of the world is a threat?

This is how we do it folks, we justify it as a "national security threat" and then we move to action. I always wondered why Russia just didn't claim they were looking for WMD in Ukraine?

When any investigation is called for into the child sex slave and abuse that happens at Presidential levels, the investigations are dismissed under "National security". These 2 words are the most blatant example that when they have no logical, or legitimate comeback, then they always just revert back to those 2 words. And hear it is being pulled out again despite Russia invading Ukraine posing no physical threat to the US, and no logical application of those two words.

As for 'foreign policy', is that the same foreign policy that is nothing but THEIR policy forced onto foreign nations. And what happens to 'foreign policy' and 'national security' when the US interferes in places like Vietnam, Korea, Somalia, Egypt, Syria, Cuba, Iraq [twice] ? I could name many more, but I'm sure you get the message ?

Russia and the US are just showing the rest of the world what hypocrites they both are, and they feed off each other just like two political parties do, but on a larger scale. Putin and Obama are both puppets. All puppets have someone controlling the strings. Those that pull the strings of Putin and Obama are neither Russian or American, nor do they care if either Russia or the US are wiped off the map, if it suits their agenda.

It's all just a game to them, but we are the pawns that suffer the reality of their games !

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
This EO is about all Obama's handlers can do right now.Our military is spread thin they sent some fighters over there.In the end all of this won't matter once they realize they won't be getting a cut of the natural gas fields from the fascist they helped NATO and The EU install in Kiev.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Hey Obama,
Get a load of this....

...... has decided that the Nobel Peace Prize for 2009 is to be awarded to President Barack Obama for his extraordinary efforts to strengthen international diplomacy and cooperation between peoples. The Committee has attached special importance to Obama's vision of and work for a world without nuclear weapons. Obama has as President created a new climate in international politics. Multilateral diplomacy has regained a central position, with emphasis on the role that the United Nations and other international institutions can play. Dialogue and negotiations are preferred as instruments for resolving even the most difficult international conflicts. The vision of a world free from nuclear arms has powerfully stimulated disarmament and arms control negotiations. Thanks to Obama's initiative, the USA is now playing a more constructive role in meeting the great climatic challenges the world is confronting. Democracy and human rights are to be strengthened.

www.nobelprize.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">www.nobelprize.org...

Ha haaa
This is just precious isn't it? That "F" the EU comment really reflects this vision of his doesn't it?
How about flexing some of the above muscles in the Ukraine?
No doubt any threat that now exists is made so by Yankee 3 letter agency meddling. Where's Captain Paul when you need him?
edit on 7-3-2014 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-3-2014 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Granite
reply to post by devildogUSMC

Yes, the "community organizer" Obama is really teaching the KGB trained Putin a huge lesson by this EO

Putin is laughing in Obama's face right now. Even though I'm an American, I love it. Obama is a soft, whiny little B. Putin would smack him around and make him sit in the corner with a dunce cap on.

I think in all honesty, Putin doesn't give a F what the U.S. tells him to do.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

ketsuko
reply to post by gladtobehere

The entire world, but not their intel agencies ... Maybe it was just all the laymen in the world.

I'm pretty sure the intel agencies and governments worldwide knew exactly that it was a big fat lie, just like all the others in the last decades. When you say so openly though, you'd risk sanktions or even the US bringing freedom and democracy to your country, and nobody wants that.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusCrime

Don't kid yourself. Putin is nothing but a puppet for the Russian Mafia. They have his nads in a vice grip and he'll do whatever they tell him to do. Don't believe it? Take a trip to Moscow for a few days and you'll 'get it'. They don't even to pretend to hide the fact. The big-bad Putin image is nothing more than a PR campaign.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jtma508

I don't think Putin is anyone's puppet and it's one of the largest mistakes we tend to make with this one. Unlike the vast majority of top world leaders, Putin wasn't born into it and he didn't get 'groomed' into it by others, like shaping a block of clay (we have a much closer leader in that mold). Putin was learning how to chase, interrogate and kill Americans before Obama was properly starting life..by comparison. That was the general role of the K.G.B. in the 70's, when Putin started.

He then retired a Colonel and 2nd in command to the East Berlin station at the end of the Cold War. Not a backwater cushy gig or someplace one didn't get their hands dirty on both sides of the wall. He's been a hands on guy his whole life, and does...where others debate and wring their hands.

In watching one of the videos yesterday out of the Crimea, I also came to realize something that stopped me cold. Putin has active and meaningful alliances with the criminal element, as well. I mean, OPENLY...not the Mafia back room deals the Untied States has been run by for a number of decades now. You don't see the leader of the Hell's Angels calling Barack Obama a personal friend with a biker pic to prove it.......but that is what I took the biker gang leader to be in equivalent terms.

Putin is a cagey one. Alliances in all the right spots and LOW LOW key like playing submarine patrol all these years. Visible...but just under the level of awareness, while he prepared for what we're starting to see now, I believe.

Underestimating this man will be a fatal error one won't get a second chance from, IMO.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Obama dos not care about the U.S.A. the reason he is doing what he is doing is monetary more than likely, well that and power. He's just a puppet doing what the elites, illuminati or whatever you want to call them tell him to.

Everybody blames this on Obama when we should be looking at the true authorities in the matter, the ones who engineered this entire situation long ago and are playing it out throw the puppets in politics. I mean I’m not saying we shouldn’t place some of the blame on the presidents and other political leaders , by all rights we should but we should look at the big picture first and for most. And then do something about it like sending mail to your political officials(People say dos nothing but then again they have never done it in there life), filling out petitions(which has turned back big decisions making it so after a certain year Monsanto can no be sued for health defects instead of extending the bill making it were they could not like Obama or should I say the Illuminati wanted to do for example), and doing Peaceful Protest(which speak for them self's take martin Luther king Jr for example)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Fylgje
reply to post by MystikMushroom

It's just a threat to the Israel lobbyists. They're scurrying like rats. The propaganda machine(fox, cnn, msnbc) are all agreeing on this, which should make people raise eyebrows. I think the real threat to the world is the war-mongering lunatics in the US government. Revolution and arrest warrants is the only way to proceed forward.

The war mongering lunatics and lobbyists are funded by the defence companies both in the USA and Israel. To me, that test flight of that ICBM, is a warning that "If you want war, they by the gods of war, you will have a war you won't forget."

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I do agree things seem fishy and the ideals of democracy are being chosen by those that want their own way. Is it true Ukraine holds 20% of available fracking gas in Europe? Its good the people of Crimea are getting to hold a referendum on their own future, that indeed looks like real democracy at work. Unlike the violent Maiden thugs setting fire to policemen who held their ground whilst getting shot at and killed for doing their jobs. Us Europeans took one look at the level of violence in Maiden and I'm sure many decided we don't want them as Europeans at all, not even under the pretext of 'democratic freedom'. It does look like it was a coup d'etat by the far right minority supported by the West and perhaps Russia is quite right to go in and disarm wherever it can to protect everybody. Just my two pennies!

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Maybe I am reading this wrong. Maybe this is an effort to distance admin from Popovich?

Everything is real cloudy to me. Everyone else understands Ukraine a lot better than me. I need better information.
www.occupy.com...

Maybe this is a warning to intelligence actors/ Goldman/Sachs

Too many maybes.
edit on 9-3-2014 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Thanks for contributing to this thread. I always love your perspective. I also believe we have been sleeping on Putin and he considers the United States an enemy before anything else; that kind of thinking has been ingrained in his psyche. I don't believe the "Cold War" ever ended for him and many others from that era.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join