It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

issues with video of the moon taken today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Damn it Arken. I put this together for you to help you visualize the plane.

puu.sh...

Unfortunately, as expected, the video was too dark to actually find the outlines of the plane there.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Outtis
reply to post by Arken

Damn it Arken. I put this together for you to help you visualize the plane.

puu.sh...

Unfortunately, as expected, the video was too dark to actually find the outlines of the plane there.

There isn't none "airplane" up there... only freaking pseudo-debunkers imagination...

What does the pseudo-debunkers' imagination...
They see "airplanes" and "weather baloons" everywhere.

edit on 6-3-2014 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Can you please stop trolling.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:28 AM
link   
The moment I saw that thing happen as I watched the video full-screen at 1080p resolution, I clearly recognised this as a plane and its contrails, which where moved sideways in the wind. No big deal there.

taoistguy
reply to post by Elton

are you saying that plane caused the moon to jiggle around like i saw in the video???

The plane's exhaust is hot, and hot air causes distortions.

Meteor impacts on the Moon look nothing like that, and there are no shockwaves on the Moon because there's no air there.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:25 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Arken

I saw that thing several times. I watched the video in full-screen at 1080p HD resolution of my 50" TV.
No airplane.
That thing is in space... and those flashes/explosions...the same.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Thanks ngc. Catching something as small as a meteor impact would take far more patience and determination than I could ever muster, not to mention the investment in time and equipment. I appreciate the work amatuer astronomers put into such things and I thank you all for sharing your experiences.

P.S: Just ignore the #heads on uboob they are of a lower order and not worth the effort.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Arken

AlphaHawk
reply to post by Arken

I saw that thing several times. I watched the video in full-screen at 1080p HD resolution of my 50" TV.
No airplane.
That thing is in space... and those flashes/explosions...the same.

Well I watched it on MY 92" screen using my hd projector it's a plane it's obvious it's a plane but as we have already seen on many of your threads OBSERVATION is not your strong point.
edit on 6-3-2014 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

There isn't none "airplane" up there... only freaking pseudo-debunkers imagination...

So the guy who recorded the video is a "freaking pseudo-debunker"?

The YouTube video description,

On March 5 2014 a meteorite was supposed to fly by between Earth and the Moon . so we decided to film and see if we would catch a glimpse.at 1:34 a plane flies by and right after that an incredible soundwave hits the moonsurface.Or does the moon get struck by a meteorite!?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

NVM

WMD2008 beat me to it

edit on 6-3-2014 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Arken

Phage
A plane flies by and its exhaust trail/contrail drifts across the Moon.
What exactly is so amazing?

The Explosions in Space....

I hope you are just kidding, because even the YouTube uploader realizes the flashing light was a plane.

His point was that as soon as the plane flew by, we saw the "shock waves on the Moon". What he failed to consider was that the "shock waves" were not on the moon, but was the air here on Earth being disturbed by the jet engines.

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It was basically the same thing as in this video, at around 0:34
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Just to show what a plane looks like in a long exposure through a telescope at night:

Those two orange lines are from the plane's lights, the bright red dot between them is the plane's strobe light, and the bright white dot within one of the lines is another strobe. Those aren't "explosions in space," they're strobe lights from a plane.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join