It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First was Abby Martin, now Liz Wahl (RT) on Russia

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

She mustn't be watching American News stations to be saying this on live air... Huge publicity stunt spun off as RT is bad for AMERICA. she had to say AMERICA repeatedly. Than she had to mention veterans... Grabbing a wide range of attention. Sounds scripted and sounds like she was most likely paid by some form of the American Government to make Russians feel like they watch propaganda. This girl needs to be ridiculed for doing this on live air.... there is no right to do that. She was working for that company not to have her opinion put in place but to broadcast the news and look good. For everyone praising these women I hope these statement convince you otherwise by bringing some new light into your thresholds.

Now if she had said this on her own News Cast this would be a different story.

Keep It Real
Keep It Positive
Keep It American

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:44 AM
link   

kosmicjack
She actually sounds concerned for her safety. There was a slight tremor in her voice.

It's the mark of a good actress. Personally, I thought this one was better:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   

~Lucidity

DrunkYogi

kx12x
reply to post by Trueman

I might be wrong here, but reporters that have integrity?
Sounds like propaganda from the US.. I wonder who paid those two off?

Again, I may be wrong..

Your right! Their action's are making the US Government look wholly innocent in this matter. Let's not forget who is instigated the overthrow of the Ukrainian Gov. Russia has every right to look to defend it's borders against these maniacs.

Who instigate the overthrow? Do you have proof of this thing you are saying as if it is gospel?

Russia is defending its borders against maniacs?

Please tell me thi is sarcasm or your tongue is planted firmly in your cheek.

reply to post by OpinionatedB

That's a plausible scenario. Or she may have gotten worried that she'd be sent there too. Or she was goign to resign anyway and this wa a way to do it and say what she wanted to say for years. Or she was going to resign anyway and they made her say this. Or a hundred other things.
edit on 3/6/2014 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

Did you not hear of the phone call between Victoria Nuland and US Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   

kosmicjack
Where was their journalistic integrity in all the months or years of RT news coverage criticizing the U.S. or putting an anti-American spin on virtually every news item?

Much of the American criticism was correct, though you would never be exposed to it listening to American MSM.

For example, it gives me a good laugh listening to Kerry bluster about Russia having fabricated issues as the reason for sending troops to the Ukraine, yet, have those weapons of mass destruction in Iraq ever been found? How many Iraqis have died since the US invaded? Easily over 1 million, if Saddam had stayed in power he probably would have murdered maybe 1% of that since 2003.

Also, I guess you haven't seen the Jeff Daniels rant:

Sure, I wouldn't want to live in North Korea, but there are many countries that exist today that are preferable to live in over the US.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I've watched both videos now, by both I mean the one with Liz Wahl too.

What's up with the excessive eye blinking? Or is it just me finding it a bit odd?

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

She lied. Here's the Ron Paul interview. It's not cut up. YouTube has been deleting them. I wonder what she was offered?

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Looking at all sides of this, and as to the updated info not being shared yet:
Two videos to check out, the first one is from Infowars(yes, I know credibility issues but explains some info about her).

"The Truth About RT Host Liz Wahl's Resignation"

She has planned to leave RT since last August.
The person she "reached out to" was James Kirchick(i.e. had claims against Ron Paul that turned out to be false. And called for Bradley Manning to be executed)

He's with Radio Free Europe funded by the US congress/CIA.

"Cavuto To Russia TV Anchor Who Quit: Why Now? What To"

Fox Video about her resignation from RT to what network she may go to.

Would you go to MSNBC? "Maybe"
CNN? "Yes!"
-

She was an intern for Fox news.
edit on 8-3-2014 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
www.truthdig.com...

A lengthy Max Blumenthal Truthdig piece on this. I only noticed it because Dave Weigel tweeted a pic of the co-author, Rania Khalek, and Abby Martin flipping off a picture of a Netanyahu -- which, since I mentioned it, can be found here:
twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join