It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Putin Isn’t Hitler, He’s Just Using Hitler’s ‘Tactics’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Spoken like a true Nazi! Sorry, I am American but I clearly see the double standards and the hypocrisy here. These are the fools we need to be rid of! Peace prosperity etc are all at risk while these Nazis rule the day. America you are on the wrong side of History!

edit on 7-3-2014 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

If you want to call me a NAZI that's your prerogative.

I'm glad I have your attention.

What do you suggest we do? I'm open to any and all ideas that are worth trying instead of what that Chowder head is spewing.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Not you Slayer! Mrs. Clinton is coming off that way! I don't know what can be done Slayer its a money contest and a coup here would not happen as the participants would be rounded up before hand and if any did fire even if only in defense from police it would be the world vs some terrorists etc.. It would take a big war maybe we should cheer when the PTB pick fights they cannot win. Then again war on our streets is no kind of option. Please don't think that's what I am saying.

Personally I would like to see some real leaders, but for that to happen we would need a revolution in reporting here on the internet or in some manner. The information monopoly and propaganda machine E.G. "The MSM" needs to be labeled as such. ATS is a load of the stinky stuff too. You cant even discuss issues that face us everyday like legalization efforts that are being debated etc.. Opinion here may just get you banned! I guess you would first need to identify the chains which bind us and then work to cut them. America is not all that bad. We have tons a corrupt police, politicians etc.. but we enjoy a peaceful existence and until recently lots of prosperity. We should seek to visit the same on the world and most certainly should not have to justify the blood of all those killed in the recent wars waged by the USA. The USA I see today stands contrary to the values I was taught at an early age. A Federal government operating outsides the bounds of the countries constitution is illegitimate in my book! None should be above the law!
edit on 7-3-2014 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 10:48 AM
link   

That old bag of dirt needs to hit the road and take her husband with her. She is so clueless it's laughable.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   

SLAYER69

“I’m not making a comparison certainly,” Clinton said.

Making comments like this inmho isn't helping the situation nor does it put the US in any better of light. How about this administration get on the phone and talk it out with Putin and make some kind of deal?

Yes that would be what a good leader would do.
Clinton is clearly lying as she is making a comparison, unfortunately this is a too common PR tactic .

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join