It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton: Putin Isn’t Hitler, He’s Just Using Hitler’s ‘Tactics’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

You could have saved a lot of bandwidth just saying "of course I have no proof - I don't need any proof!!"

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

"of course I have no proof - I don't need any proof!!"

If it looks like a chicken, cackles like a chicken, uses an avatar of a chicken ... it's really not a chicken?

Oh ... I forgot to add this: I've come to believe that playing the Hitler Card is much like playing the Race Card these days.
edit on 532014 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:10 PM
link   

SLAYER69

god thats pot meet kettle - she makes Hitler look like Ghandi.

Look at it - if you woke up next to it you'd chew your arm off so you didn't wake it.

Looks like she's posing for a "cigar" shot.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

It's more then ATS that are noticing . Read this piece on CBC and check out the comments www.cbc.ca...

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Putin is the strongman that Russia desperately needed after the Soviets collapse. But if he moves any more to the right, things could get ugly. He needs to go relax, do some hunting and karate perhaps, find some balance.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:01 AM
link   

the2ofusr1
reply to post by interupt42

It's more then ATS that are noticing . Read this piece on CBC and check out the comments www.cbc.ca...

That's a great article and I read that yesterday with a big ironic grin on my face. Here's the first three paragraphs:

Listening to U.S. President Barack Obama bang on this week about the importance of world opinion and obeying international law and respecting sovereignty and being on the right side of history, you had to wonder whether he didn't have a little voice in his head whispering: "Really? Seriously? I'm actually saying this stuff?"

This is the commander-in-chief of a military that operates a prison camp on Cuban soil, against the explicit wishes of the Cuban government, and which regularly fires drone missiles into other countries, often killing innocent bystanders.

He is a president who ordered that CIA torturers would go unprosecuted, and leads a nation that has invaded other countries whenever it wished, regardless of what the rest of the world might think.

edit on 6/3/14 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

When I read it I think it was only one of two pieces up on the site .When I went back to get the link to post there were tons of pieces and this one was buried .I suspect the word may have come down from up higher and they decided to create a bunch of noise to hide it .One thing it did do is make Ukraine a bigger topic and create a bigger discussion in the comment sections . Which is a good thing :>)
edit on 6-3-2014 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Making comments like this inmho isn't helping the situation nor does it put the US in any better of light. How about this administration get on the phone and talk it out with Putin and make some kind of deal?

You mean like this one?

The Munich Agreement was a settlement permitting Nazi Germany's annexation of portions of Czechoslovakia along the country's borders mainly inhabited by German speakers, for which a new territorial designation "Sudetenland" was coined. The agreement was negotiated at a conference held in Munich, Germany, among the major powers of Europe, without the presence of Czechoslovakia. Today, it is widely regarded as a failed act of appeasement toward Germany.

:-)

World has got so small these days - and the U.S. has definitely run out of talkin' room

Moral outrage get's harder and harder to pull off with a straight face, it's true

Good to see most of the criticism falls on old Hillary and what a wreck she is - that's where it belongs

This thread is almost funny

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Skyfloating
Putin is the strongman that Russia desperately needed after the Soviets collapse. But if he moves any more to the right, things could get ugly. He needs to go relax, do some hunting and karate perhaps, find some balance.

I agree completely with you on this. It seems Russia and Russian society is one where democracy just won't work. That's fine, too. It doesn't have to and shouldn't be pushed. It never should have been.....but now they may well have found what has historically worked best for them and their way of life.

As you note, if only he'd count his wins here and take a vacation to allow the world to settle a bit. He has certainly stirred the pot. We know the bear is no longer hibernating.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Them 'evil' rich 'pay that fair share'.

Read equality by Thomas Jefferson he basically said the same thing was he a communist?

Frank Dodd is ANTI business.

More banks went out of business before Frank Dodd than after so how is that anti business.

Raising the minimum wage is ANTI BUSINESS.

The middle class and poor spend virtually every cent they earn so if they have more money it will help to increase the economy.

The Care ACT is ANTI BUSINESS.

Forcing millions of people to buy insurance is nothing but corporate welfare. So how in the world can you see it as anti business?

Global Warming is ANTI BUSINESS.

Any taxes the companies pays they pass onto their customers. So it's hardly anti business because they won't lose any money over it.

Like I said Putin is MORE capitalist than Obama.

Yes wall street is booming, the military industrial complex is doing better than ever and the ACA is handing millions of customers to insurance companies on a silver platter. Yeah Putin is more capitalist than Obama. Maybe you should study up on what capitalism really is because going by your comments you have no idea what capitalism really is.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Agreed, I'd also add..

Putin isn't going to come out of this fiasco of his looking all Hip, Slick and Cool and smelling like Roses either.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I just wish for once the Russian people had a real shot at something better

Just - once

edit to add: that obviously goes for the Ukrainians as well...the entire region
edit on 3/6/2014 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:52 AM
link   

SLAYER69

Agreed, I'd also add..

Putin isn't going to come out of this fiasco of his looking all Hip, Slick and Cool and smelling like Roses either.

To who? East or West?

If he comes out of this with the Crimea officially Russian, without a shot being fired in anger from his troops, I think he'd call that a fair trade.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
MY sons Russian teacher thinks Russia is doing the right thing regarding Crimea and thinks, Ukrainians are a bunch of rebels and trouble makers.

Just thought I would add this because it is interesting to note how a Russian immigrant thinks.

Although he said he was worried he would be deported or put in camps if things escalated between Russia and the U.S.

He also said he moved to America to get away from communism.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

Agreed, I'd also add..

Maybe not in our eyes, but certainly in the eyes of many Russians.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

This makes it righteous?

Do you see the word being used?

'Taken' without a shot.

Taken from whom?

Ukraine, that's who.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by khimbar

This makes it righteous?

Do you see the word being used?

'Taken' without a shot.

Taken from whom?

Ukraine, that's who.

Where did I say it makes it righteous? Where did I use the word taken?

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

That wasnt directed at you personally, sorry if it came across that way, but at many Putin supporters replies. They should 'Take Back' the Crimea, as if it belonged to them in the first place.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by khimbar

That wasnt directed at you personally, sorry if it came across that way, but at many Putin supporters replies. They should 'Take Back' the Crimea, as if it belonged to them in the first place.

That's ok, I just wanted to clarify that I didn't mean that at all.

I was just pointing out that to the West, at the end of this, the stank might not ever come off him. Ever.

But to Russians it might not be that way. And that's his audience, not us.

I genuinely think he'll accept that for Crimea. It's that important to him.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by khimbar

That's exactly what my sons teacher thinks.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join