It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can't log in...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Just purchased a Samsung 10.1 tablet, android and I can't log into ATS. Any ideas?

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Hmmmm.......I think u figured it out.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   

minusinfinity
reply to post by olaru12

Hmmmm.......I think u figured it out.

I wish....

This thread was started on my laptop at work.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Oh! My bad lol I figured you were using another machine. I hope someone can help you.

Take care.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Try again, I have noticed that the site "disappears" frequently for a minute or so.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

This is quite a common occurrence on desktops/laptops and it's usually to do with cookies or temp Internet files. I'm. Guessing that you get the box for entering your details, but after you hit 'login' it just reloads the page again. The usual fix is to clear the browser history, along with anything else you get the option of clearing.

If you are using the built in browser then I'd immediately switch over to either Chrome, or Dolphin Browser (my personal favourite).

Hope that sorts it out for you.
Smurf
edit on 5-3-2014 by Thundersmurf because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-3-2014 by Thundersmurf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
my samsung 1.01 tab has no issues logging in. There is no difference between that, a mobile phone, a laptop, a pc.. are you perhaps entering your password wrong?

Try going to the ATS settings and changing if from Mobile to Desktop for mobile devices.

click here,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and on the right, at the bottom, where it says MOBILE, choose Desktop and see if you can log in.

either that or make sure you're typing your password properly.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

We need way more information. What happens when you try to log in? Any error messages? What browser are you using? Does it happen on other browsers?

If I'm not mistaken, you need Javascript to use the log-in boxes and buttons. Make sure your browser doesn't have it disabled by default. Make sure to try another browser.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:04 PM
link   
When I try to log in sometimes I get a 404 page not shown, but not always. Usually just nothing.

Google browser
edit on 5-3-2014 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join