It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Montauk Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I was reading about the Montauk Experiment and it says that in 1983 a beast came out of the portal they had open in Camp Hope(?) anybody know about this?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I recall reading about it, If memory serves me, they closed up the base and did their best to seal it in.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 01:14 AM
link   
now I am all interested in this 'Montauk' topic.............hmmmm thanks for peeking my interst.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
From my understanding, Montauk is actually an area on Long Island. It is said to contain a base called Camp Hope. It is also believed to be the central testing facility for particle beam weaponry. It is said to contain over 7000 scientists in an 8 level underground complex, They are believed to have shot down TWA flight 800 for numerous reasons. Here is a cool link to a possible theory.

Montauk/Camp Hope

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
If I remember correctly the Montauk Experiment was also supposed to be related to the Phildephia Experiment.
From what I've read on the subject the beast was created by Duncan Cameron's subconscious.
Here's another url. Its an interesting read but seem pretty unbeleivable to me.

ufos.about.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Our very own William One Sac is a Montauk/Camp Hero expert (well almost)

This is his website: www.subversiveelement.com...

He made several trips to the place and made lots of photos

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Truly hysterical:

One theory is that David Rothschild was on board the flight and the Nazis that are believed to control Montauk used the weapons to destroy him. These theorists continue to claim, that the public appearance of David Rothschild 24 hours later in London, was that of a clone, the result of Nazi experimentation conducted in Thule, Antarctica

Insane:

It is believed that TWA800 was destroyed by a particle beam ray that was fired from a Golgoltha site at Montauk. A number of witnesses reported seeing a flash of light from the forest that surrounds the base on the night of the disaster and just moments before, they saw the explosion in the sky.

There is another air base much closer to the crash site.

It should also be mentioned that the east end of long island has plenty of ufo and strange happenings type stories. there is one big one about a ufo being shot down at Moriches Inlet (very close to the twa crash site). Another story I've heard a number of times is that the big fire in the pine barrens back in the 90's was a crashed ufo and the fire was allowed to spread as a distraction to the clean up and removal.

There's a local paper, Dan's, that runs ufo and strange sighting stories all the time.

Another key area on the east end is Plum Island.

The east end is chock full of gov't stuff.

I live a few miles from the crash site. Many of us took our boats out and helped with the recovery at sea. The plane crashed/blew up a long ways away from montauk and camp hope. Maybe 60 miles away. That's one hell of a long beam and it would have been seen by a ton of people since the crash took place over a weekend in the summer when the hamptons were most crowded.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That web site was intresting, I found more information and I also read about how they supposedly locked the beast in the base. If its true for some reason thats really smart on the governments part since now its a national park with tours!

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by JTMarlin
I was reading about the Montauk Experiment and it says that in 1983 a beast came out of the portal they had open in Camp Hope(?) anybody know about this?

Crazy that you say "beast"... My buddy and a friend went out there in 1999 one day with a video camera and when they got home and watched what they recored they noticed this..no photoshop or doctoring done as i watch the video myself... i got really interested in the montauk project and read alot on it..they say not only was partical beam testing going on there but also mind control and invisibility testing..i did hear that theory about TWA also..and also when i watch the video they panned over this little body of water that was covered with this green gook almost like really thick alagea..and this really creepy girgle was coming from the water and they said that they did not hear that noise until they played it back as well..the video also contained this big cement slab that was covering the entrance way to the sub-levels of the facility..

The guy a few post above me mentioned PLUM Island...that where i believe that "montauk monster" came from...there is all sort's of animal testing going on there
[edit on 26-5-2009 by Ophiuchus13]

[edit on 26-5-2009 by Ophiuchus13]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JTMarlin

Here ya go....

The Montauk Project finally came to end on August 12, 1983. On this date, a time portal was opened connecting Montauk Base with the USS Eldridge of 40 years ago, during the original Philadelphia Experiment. While this portal was being opened and maintained, several members of the project, who had become increasingly uncomfortable with the aims and designs of the project heads (and with the effect warping time and space might have on the world around them) decided to bring the project to a crashing halt.

A code phrase was whispered to Duncan, at which point he released a monster from his subconscious. This creature, or the "Beast From The Id," materialized as a large hairy monster, smashed its way about the base, and proceeded to destroy and eat everything it could find. Meanwhile, one of the project members began cutting apart cables and conduits in an attempt to sever the power to the base transmitters and shut down the project. After smashing up and cutting apart enough equipment, the transmitter powered down and the Beast mercifully faded away.

After the disaster of August 12, 1983, the Montauk Project shut down. The base was emptied of people and equipment, and all extraneous personnel were brainwashed into forgetting everything that had happened there. Almost a year later, in May or June of 1984, a unit of "Black Berets" (possible an elite unit of Marines) entered the base with orders to shoot anything and everything that moved. They purged the base for a second team, which removed any equipment deemed too sensitive to abandon. After that, the underground chambers were sealed off. According to the author, one of the rooms cleared out contained hundreds of human skeletons. Finally, at the end of 1984 cement was poured into many of the elevator shafts and underground areas of Montauk Base, sealing off all of the areas used for the most extreme of the space-time experiments.

Afterwards, the gates to Montauk AFB were locked and the base was abandoned for a second and final time. Eventually, Fort Hero (and Montauk Base) was donated to the state of New York as a park.

surbrook.devermore.net...

Good reading on the Project here too:
www.freezone.org...

[edit on 26-5-2009 by autowrench]

posted on May, 26 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Here is a good video that shows the inside and outside of Camp Hero today.

posted on May, 27 2009 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm surprised nobody mentioned the image i posted

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   
May this have some sort of connection to the Montauk Monster that washed ashore last year? Speculation on it usually leans towards Plum Island, but anything's possible, right?

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus13
I'm surprised nobody mentioned the image i posted

That is very creepy. Maybe nobody took the time to SEE what was in the image.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The Montauk projects is a crazy SOB. When I first heard of it a few years ago I think I spent 3 days reading all I could find about it. All types of stuff was done there. I read about one time travel experiment thay had done which lead them to yea 6000 AD or some crazy date and there was only a golden horse statue with wierd sybols on it. Now I take claims like that with a grain of salt. Cause I have not seen it personaly. But I DO believe that some crazy stuff happened there, that why is is now sealed with concrette ( sp?) and not just locked.

posted on May, 29 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
O yeah... and I was looking at the pic you posted. Kinda looks like 2 deer to me. The one on the left looks like a buck, dont mean to burst your bubble. Just my 2 cents

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
DEER???? you dont see the trasparent silloette of a human in the middle of the shot???

new topics

top topics

join