It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here with a wide range of interests!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hey!

I've been around this place for about a month now. I love it!

I am a little intimidated by the amount of intelligent people here. Everyone's threads seem to be well put together!

I have a wide range of interests. The majority of my interests happen to be in the metaphysical, paranormal, spiritual realm. I have had quite a few experiences that have made me question reality, afterlife, and religion. I am leaning more towards "there is an afterlife" and "there is more than one path up the mountain."

Growing up I have always had an interest in the moon, sun, stars, aliens, witches, mythology, ghosts, reincarnation, astrology etc.

I am a mom of 3 (so far) and being pregnant with my 1st seemed to have "awaken" me. I acknowledge my dreams more (dream journal) and am amazed at the stuff you can learn from it. I have several freaky experiences that I can't wait to share! I was in a funk for awhile trying to figure out what was going on with me. I would talk about it and would be disregarded about it.

My husband's family is super religious (their way or no way) and seems to comment on things that interest me. It used to bother me, but I am learning (thanks to this website) that I am not alone in my beliefs.

I now believe that spirituality is a personal thing and no one should tell you the way it has to be. This has made me a better mom as well.

I am an empath and can pick up on people's auras/energies. This is one way I have learned to gain patience and understanding with my children.

Anyways, there is much more for me to write about and I will save it for my own 1st thread!

Thanks!!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonLightStars

Warm Welcome to the ATS Family...we are serving coffee and scones to new members today...enjoy!

Des

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Welcome to the land of the loonys!!, don't be intimidate, theres loads of loons like me on here! Have a flag on me!

Have a good'un.
B.V.H

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS MoonLightStars. Glad to have you aboard.

Anyone taking care of three kids has already done all the hard work.

See you on the boards.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Nice to meet you, and I for two look forward to your threads. The religions which discount paranormal phenomena usually work off old patterns of control, and those religions adherents have no idea about subject areas which their own Powers That Be keep off limits. So it's not your husband's families fault, they just have been trained to avoid those topics (but they don't know why). ATS, on the other hand, rolls up its sleeves and dives right in!

Enjoy your new adventures....!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Oooo! Thank you!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I agree it is not their fault. I am glad I have this place now to spill out my experiences. I have only told a handful of people. Some believe me, some don't. My husband is very open minded and has actually been shaken by them. He wasn't as open minded till he met me.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

I'm sure one of our rabbits will be along shortly

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Welcome to the site. It is good to see you have an interest in many things. All things are related, trying to figure out how many ways they are related can keep your mind whirling. Don't be intimidated by the smart people, learn what they know. Learn what they think they know also.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hello and welcome.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:27 PM
link   
A big welcome to you,and please don't feel intimidated. We don't bite...usually.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS !

You feel intimidated? Not to worry, most of us are nut jobs pretending to be normal lol...

And even though ATS is a whole load of fun... avoid the basement..

Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
hello there. have fun.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:36 PM
link   

rickymouse
Don't be intimidated by the smart people, learn what they know. Learn what they think they know also.

I like that!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcome!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I like your avatar! Hello and welcome!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I'm intimidated by the intelligent people here too.

Hope you have a great experience here!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Just a memo to add one more interest to your list madame.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

WELCOME!

You have the same interests as me. You'll find I have many threads on the topics you like. I hope you'll chime in on one of them with your personal input.
Click on my profile, then hit the flag at the top to see some great threads on these topics.

My paranormal thread can be accessed by clicking on my signature. Hope to see you there!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Cool! You posted on my introduction thread! I have already been reading your stuff! You clicked with me right away when I came upon your stuff!

Thanks to everyone else who welcomed me!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join