It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook in talks to acquire drone company for $60 million: reports

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Would someone be kind enough to explain to me how Facebook makes money? I've never understood this.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   

TruthLover557
Would someone be kind enough to explain to me how Facebook makes money? I've never understood this.

Advertising, games pay them, investing in the company, they are technically a public company listed on the stock exchange. All of the above can get them cash..

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   

On Adam's Facebook page his favorite books include "The Turner Diaries," which is a white supremacy manifesto and is noteworthy for being read by Oklahoma City bomber Timothy McVeigh before his arrest.

On the internet as one of the signifying reasons Zachary Adams was arrested and charged with Holly Bobo

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Facebook is not what it seems to be.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:26 AM
link   
WTH. Stunning and mind blowing. It used to be a rumor that Facebook was started with federal alphabet agency seed money to track membership….. Now, they'll be owning drones? And Google's gonna be making the super soldiers. Hmmmm…

Sounds like social media is morphing into defense contracting….
Tetra

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

Having a facebook account pretty much makes you a drone victim - especially if you can't put that stupid electronic device down for a second - a moving target, I might add.

People are sooooo stupid these days.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Agreed, obviously, it's meant to suck you in, and keep you there, a target audience, once hypnotized and mesmerized by the technology in the devices carrying them, you are easily controlled and manipulated, your "beliefs," becoming simply reflections of what's being piped in, so to speak, to your mind through such devices.

What gets me, though, is this creep and unnatural, and seemingly strange connections to "social or technological media," now becoming players on an altogether different scene: defense contracting. Entertainment merging with government interests here and abroad in a very real, and outright weaponized way----key word being weaponization. Google robotics and Facebook drones…..

Again, hmmmmm….

Strange times becoming ever stranger.
Tetra

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tetra50

"They" seem to be getting desperate - like they have a time line that they need to "get things done" quickly.

People are starting to question - not just taking the crap - like the "illuminati" dark images in the "pop" music they keep piping to the minions...

They know they're time is short to achieve whatever destruction they are planning....

just my opinion.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 05:29 AM
link   
"Maybe they want them to go online and get free samples or like fill out surveys"

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
All I gotta say it makes for a target-rich environment

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 04:09 AM
link   

tetra50
WTH. Stunning and mind blowing. It used to be a rumor that Facebook was started with federal alphabet agency seed money to track membership…..

The government is not sufficiently clever to think of that. But yes, the social networks would be a dream come true for the Stasi or any spy state.

Stasi: You mean in the future, everybody will, on their own will tell the computer who all their associates are? Broadcast what they have been up to? Carry around an individualized locator beacon? How did you do that? We couldn't remotely brainwash people that well! We had to spend so much effort and money following people, listening, filling out reports, putting them all in immense files which nobody could use. And we were the best, then.
edit on 9-3-2014 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join