It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia has every right to act in Ukraine - George Galloway

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Soshh
My contribution was to imply that Galloway is doolally and not worth listening to. I didn't have anything else to say really, which is why I didn't say anything else.

So basically you accused the man of being 'doolally' (as you so eloquently put it) but didn't offer any insight in why you feel that way. OK, got it now. You love to label people, because...well we don't really know why.

Soshh
I certainly didn't anything about the mainstream media, that was you! You're getting confused. And I do consider myself quite witty yes.

RocksFromSpace
we are being fed massive amounts of Propaganda on the MSM news shows daily and RT seems to be the only resource to turn to for REAL NEWS.

To which you replied:

Soshh
I lost brain cells reading that

SoshhAnd I do consider myself quite witty yes.

Oh, I could tell that you consider yourself that.
But...NO

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   

IamTheManWithThePlan

Soshh
My contribution was to imply that Galloway is doolally and not worth listening to. I didn't have anything else to say really, which is why I didn't say anything else.

So basically you accused the man of being 'doolally' (as you so eloquently put it) but didn't offer any insight in why you feel that way. OK, got it now. You love to label people, because...well we don't really know why.

Zzzz.. I'll tell you what friend, I'll write you an essay on George Galloway and his mental condition and I'll pay him four saucers of milk (twice what RT and PressTV pays) to cartwheel down to your house and deliver it to you.

As for everything else, well I'll be generous and assume that you're getting tired or something. What you've done is guess what I disliked about the statement which made me lose brain cells and attempt to somehow infer my opinions on the 'mainstream media' from that, and naturally you reach the conclusion that I very much enjoy the 'mainstream media' and begin from there. Well that's very poor extrapolation my angry friend and a good reason for not taking you or this pointless, likely soon-to-be-deleted exchange completely seriously!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Plugin

They shouldn't picked either side, exept their own, not in control of anything but their own, that is real freedom.

It is and is Always a power game, not about the people.
edit on 5-3-2014 by Plugin because: (no reason given)

NATO should pull back to 1991 borders. The nations in central europe get a security guarantee that if Russia attacks them then they get NATO to defend them. This will give Russia some security and breathing space. Episodes that take attention away from general progress will not happen every 1-2 years.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT that the Corruption culture of the central and eastern europe gets some HARD WHIP.

How will this be done? DICTATORSHIP? That does not work !! Nations become more corrupt.

US/EU should tell upfront: No Business with Corrupt Nations, Period !!

This is the real whip. The former commies are extremely evil and corrupt minded when it comes to "other human beings".

They will suck the whole system dry if given a chance........no matter if 10,000 people perish or have nothing to eat. This is the Commie/Third World mentality and is the main reason why nations like Ukraine have not been able to flourish in 25 years since becoming independent.

The goal of the West should not be to give AID and Handouts to corrupt nations. They just need to pull the HARD WHIP from long distance. Good results will soon follow.

edit on 5-3-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I dont boast credibility, just expressed my opinion, which I believe I am allowed.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Danbones
reply to post by TDawgRex

i quote rabbis
you defend nazis
lol
jack boots and brown shirts? LOL you are here supporting a proven nazi

MAN YOU ARE TOO MUCH

You shame yourself Sir!!!

If anyone is acting like Hitler here it is Russia.

Hell putin even used almost verbatim the exact same wording as Hitler used for taking parts of other countries over just before the start of WW2.

It was known as the appeasement doctrine, I suggest you read up on it....................I cont believe anyone can be so completely ignorant of historical facts.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by IamTheManWithThePlan

Great!!!

As for the OP and replies;

The hate for Mr.Galloway is astounding, I wonder how those people feel about the rest of the MPs we have to suffer through if this is the case!
Personally, I can't get enough of the guy, speaks from the heart, says what most are thinking...very articulately at that!

Has he made mistakes??? You betcha!!!
Who hasn't??? Not a single one of us!!!

All those pointing fingers need to keep an eye on the three fingers pointing back at them!!!

But to judge this gentlemen's ability to drop a political Jewell by his Big Brother appearance is equivalent to judging Einsteins scientific credentials against his seedy sexual nature!!!

I will now watch the video in full as I missed it the other night due to a phone call...
I will edit the post soon to add my thoughts on the topic at hand!!!

However currently I feel that Russia does have the right, and I judge this on the hypothetical that if the UK or any other Country with a US Military Base within its borders happens to have its government overthrown, you can almost guarantee NATO involvement in the aftermath...
Political hypocrisy is pure banality... & a constant that I doubt we will ever be able to comprehend!

I shall return...

Peace!

Edit: Having watched this excerpt I cannot find anything disagreeable to what Mr.Galloway has stated in this particular interview!
It's seems he was spot on, and diverted from rhetoric instead siding with facts & sources on the main issues!

I don't expect to agree with anybody 100% of the time, especially politicians...
However Mr.Galloway certainly comes closest to the mark, out of any UK MPs anyways, in that Respect(pun intended)!!!

edit on 6-3-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Stated!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Russia has every right to act in Ukraine - George Galloway
People of Ukraina (are) can be considered collateral victims in a war that is not theirs.
And it has happened so many times during history,a history with repetition.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join