It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Acknowledges Government Lies About Fukushima

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

edit on 4-3-2014 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   

chrismarco

chrismarco
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

This is priceless.. Talking with you is like being water boarded... But 100 times worse

The video is cropped

And it has been heavily edited.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

I AM NOT TROLLING ! ! !
It's not from Fox period. None of you guys can show me a link to official Fox news a d when I look there myself and believe me I have tried very very hard there is nothing. I am not the one being thick headed here. Plus why would Fox take a NOAA tsunami map and claim it's a radiation dispersal map when they have a radiation dispersal map at NOAA

www.sos.noaa.gov...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by chrismarco

I AM NOT TROLLING ! ! !
It's not from Fox period. None of you guys can show me a link to official Fox news a d when I look there myself and believe me I have tried very very hard there is nothing. I am not the one being thick headed here. Plus why would Fox take a NOAA tsunami map and claim it's a radiation dispersal map when they have a radiation dispersal map at NOAA

www.sos.noaa.gov...

The person posting this thread is not from FOX news. The Video of Shepard Smith who is from Fox news in the studio does not show any such map. They show video of the plant exploding from 2011 (you can see the 11 in top left). . It shows a google map picture of the plant before hand so you get an idea of what it looks like.

You seem to be Very confused. There is no radiation map from FOX news....

Now if you had been paying attention back in the day when this all went down you would have found a French model of radiation dispersal which put AIR born particles all over the US... Sometime around the end of march that model put radiation over the mountains in NC where I was staying at the time.
edit on 4-3-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Plus why would Fox take a NOAA tsunami map and claim it's a radiation dispersal map when they have a radiation dispersal map at NOAA

FOX has not done so to the best of my knowledge...

The map/meme you are most likely referencing to was put at the end of the the thread to hint towards a part of the population that seems to not know or care about the ongoing Fukushima disaster.

Another member has already pointed out the correct meaning of the map, and I have since responded to them in regards to their explanation to thank them and to also point out why I included the meme.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I do not know what problem AutumnWitch has with the video, but it is most defintely Shepard Smith and he is most certainly stating the truth. I do not know what the issue is here...why would the Japan Current (gyre) not pick up irradiated water and start depositing it off the West Coast of North America? What the real damage is, no one will ever be able to predict...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightLight

Ok the map is part of the OP it says this is what's happening. Right there under miley. It's a tsunami map not a radiation map. So who ever put this together with the fake video and this map that they claim shows radiation is so full of it I bet their eyes are Brown. One thing fake every thing called into question. But go ahead and believe everything you see and I'll continue with my own investigative and critical thinking and you all can continue on with your fairy tale. Good night.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:26 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by KnightLight

Ok the map is part of the OP it says this is what's happening. Right there under miley. It's a tsunami map not a radiation map. So who ever put this together with the fake video and this map that they claim shows radiation is so full of it I bet their eyes are Brown. One thing fake every thing called into question. But go ahead and believe everything you see and I'll continue with my own investigative and critical thinking and you all can continue on with your fairy tale. Good night.

No no I actually research things. Read the OP, he is the one who FOUND that picture and put it in. If you had checked this out for yourself you would have known it has no relation to the video with Shepard Smith in it. Go on and believe as you wish, even when things are pointed out over and over.

If you are that strange in this topic then every thing you say is called into question. Of course your post to star ratio already shows as much. I don't want your business.

The video is not fake. It's clearly the same Shepard Smith who reported on Fukushima from the VERY beginning in March of 2011. He's probably personally mad about being exposed to radiation unknowingly.

I don't live in a fairy tale. Cesium 137 was already here from the Air according to French models from March of 2011. These were taken down pretty quick but someone may have the animation in a post on ATS. Being so well researched and a good thinker you must have seen it?? (Remember MODELS not actual)

One reason I can think of the Fox News Logo being missing is that it is zoomed in as it obviously is. The why of that could be Copyright material. Shepard Smith probably leaked the clip to other media having edited it. I don't think FOX liked the video, but then again it may be an old video which would make it really hard to find.

edit on 4-3-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Fukushima is not a threat anymore. its under control. stop believing the internet and everything you read. prove it? why should i waste my time. you guys just need something to talk about.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   

That map has nothing to do with Fox...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   

ShaeTheShaman
Fukushima is not a threat anymore. its under control. stop believing the internet and everything you read. prove it? why should i waste my time. you guys just need something to talk about.

That's the funniest thing I have read on the japan forums in a long time.

If you are not trolling and you believe that Fukushima is under control and not a threat anymore, you need to do some research my friend.

PS: You can't prove it because it isn't true.

edit on R432014-03-04T21:43:40-06:00k433Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:17 PM
link   
its a sad state thee nation is in nit you know if fox reporting it now then it probably 10000 times worse than they are saying.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

If Fukushima is under control and no longer a threat, what have they done to contain it? From what I hear there is still radioactive water pumping into the ocean because they can't figure out how to contain the reactors. Did I miss a memo about this?

This is far from over as the real "clean up" hasn't even started, all they can do is cool the reactors and they are barely capable of doing that.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Just read the whole thread. I'm glad we've at least eatablished that is indeed Fox News' number one anchor, Shepard Smith, in the video. That process must have been infuriating to all involved.

To those attacking the messenger over this, it's pretty obvious that Shep was himself angry with the Japanese government for lying. He admits they had doubts about the radiation levels, but didn't have evidence to prove it was unsafe. Journalistic integrity is not maintained by making baseless allegations against foreign governments.

At this point I have not seen any evidence of dangerous radiation on the American west coast. The dead sealife have not been reported to have signs of radiation poisoning. France and the US have detonated dozens if not hundreds of nuclear weapons out in the Pacific, with no known repercussions to the mainland.
edit on 5-3-2014 by OpenMindedRealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

The map though....the map isnt a radiation map...it's forecasted tsunami heights.

Everything else is fine...but that map is disinfo.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Here's a video, on the Fox site, of Greta van Susteran stating she believes Fukushima is causing harm. The video is from Feb. 28, 2014. At 3:15 she says

But this is obvious, this radiation leak is obviously causing — at least I think it is causing — great harm.

Hope this works

video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

This is my first attempt at both quoting and linking in a post, so please bear with me!
edit on 3/5/2014 by halfpint0701 because: Fix link

edit on 3/5/2014 by halfpint0701 because: Link still broken

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join