It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Acknowledges Government Lies About Fukushima

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KnightLight

The guy in your post is not the guy in the first video.
Look if it's from Fox it's in their archives. It should be pretty simple to link directly to Fox network website and show the video came from them.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

chrismarco
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

It is understood that they are pointing fingers at the Japanese Government...still why would our government ignore this...we have all the radiological equipment to track this stuff...

reactors were built, or helped to be built by GE....GE has built reactors in the US...most of the time anything bad that goes against big corporations gets censored....if it's billions of dollars in profits at stake, then it is kept out of the main stream media, well, most of the time.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

What is his name then. I didn't hear it. I looked at the Fox anchor page and he's not there. There is a guy who looks somewhat like him but that man Smith I think his last name is is a bit older than the man in the vid.

SHEPARD SMITH

You are slow?

ON TOPIC...

Melt downs from the beginning, increased radioactivity in Canada, and it will get worse in the west coast of the US starting in April. There is no way to stop this, so this is why they lied.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake
[meone who resembles him. ore]

No it's someone who resembles him but this guy in the vid is younger. Doesn't have the parenthesis around the eyes like Smith.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Think autumn is trolling now...stop waisting our time

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AutumnWitch657

What is his name then. I didn't hear it. I looked at the Fox anchor page and he's not there. There is a guy who looks somewhat like him but that man Smith I think his last name is is a bit older than the man in the vid.

The anchor is Shepard Smith from Fox News and is from Feb. 25, 2014.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just out of curiosity, are you still in doubt that this is Shepart Smith, FOX News anchor?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:10 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657

The guy in your post is not the guy in the first video.
Look if it's from Fox it's in their archives. It should be pretty simple to link directly to Fox network website and show the video came from them.

for Christ's sake, he's on Fox everyday, maybe they eliminated that particular video from the archives, but that is his voice and his face.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Look out! Here comes Godzilla!

lol Perhaps we will see a huge spike in new species....out with the old, in with the new 2 headed catfish.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

All of that being said, the cynic in me wants to know why Fox is even running anything about Fukushima at all,,

From what I have seen from FOX News, and the reputation they have, I don't blame you for being cynical as to what their agenda may be for posting this "news". It is very probable that there are agendas at play.

As for what the agendas may be...I have listed a few possibilities but I do not know for certain.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
No matter how many ways I word it a search for this info only gets me "Fox news anchor etc" it never brings me to a direct link to Fox news official site and when I search their official site I do not find this at all. So someone please help me out here and get the link to Fox news official site where this vid is featured. It's not because it's not real .

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Corruption Exposed

From what I have seen from FOX News, and the reputation they have, I don't blame you for being cynical as to what their agenda may be for posting this "news". It is very probable that there are agendas at play.

As for what the agendas may be...I have listed a few possibilities but I do not know for certain.

Cheers.

Actually I havn't found proof yet that it was aired, and I don't watch FOX, but Shepard was there from the Tsunami and onward reporting from Tokyo. If you google around there are claims that he is experiencing issues from radiation but those seem dubious at best, and others removed.. He could be VERY angry that he was lied to and sent there to report on it.

He could have taped this in studio and put it online himself after they told him he couldn't air it.. ?
OR it just got removed from the online database by fox, and it was aired on TV, but I don't know.

So I think it's a personal agenda.

Actually there are too many websites reporting on Shepard Smith saying this about the radiation for it to have not been aired. I have found about 30 so far..
edit on 4-3-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

AutumnWitch657
reply to post by dreamingawake
[meone who resembles him. ore]

No it's someone who resembles him but this guy in the vid is younger. Doesn't have the parenthesis around the eyes like Smith.

Actually, I observe Fox sometimes and am familiar with him. Rhetorical question, addressed accordingly already.

:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Completely in doubt. It's not him it's not on Fox's site. It doesn't have the Fox logo. You can't be that easy to fool.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I don’t know fox news has been pretty forth coming with a lot of non-mainstream information as if kate. I myself like to believe that maybe they are waking up and not willing to go along with the main stream any longer for some reason, I mean last I heard the white house was not vary happy with them due to some information they were releasing of course that could be a rouse.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Last try lady...look at one of my responses with the link..look at the background in his studio and compare it to the video clip..same backdrop, same person...feel bad for your husband..I'm sure he's never right..

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

This ought to end a very frustrating and aggravating argument.......

Notice any FOX logo??? Nope! But it is still FOX.....

edit on 4-3-2014 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

I did and surprise no Fox logo no desk nothing plus I can't find the vid on Fox. I found lots of videos in Fox archives and they all say Fox in the bottom right hand corner with that little square logo
All of them.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join