It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, finally!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Well, hello!
I have been a member here for about 3 years, but never moved beyond reading the posts of others. I am seriously stuck on here on my days off work, it is totally addictive!
I thought it was finally time I introduced myself after lurking in the background for so long.
Sooo, I am jumpingbean, from Sussex, England. I have been interested in the paranormal/UFO's since I was a small kid. I grew up in a 300 year old house in the middle of nowhere (my parents still have the house) and saw all kinds of crazy stuff when I was growing up, half thought I was mad, until other people also saw the same things. This has led to an interest in all things on the 'weirder' side of life. It is an interest I tend to keep fairly quiet in real life, and it's not really a topic of conversation on the school run! My eldest son is now starting to experience some stuff too, which we are working through, as he feels a little confused/scared by it all at the moment.
I split with my husband a year ago, and i find myself on here more and more in the evenings, so I really need to jump in and get involved now!
And that's it for now (I hate these 'stand up and say a little about yourself' type things!!)
I look forward to 'meeting' you all, as ATS appears to be a community full of wonderfully interesting people!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:10 AM
link   
I'm happy to give the first flag.

cheers

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hello jumpingbean, welcome to the land of the loonys!!, I lurked on here for a few years before jumping in. Have a good'un.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jumpingbean

Hello JumpingBean!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Remember, Above All, Have Fun!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Welcome jumpingbean. I know what you mean about this sites addiction.

I give 2 pieces of advice.

Look at the links provided previously and 2)....try not to post while drunk and angry. You will wake up with an addiction you are afraid to look at. LOL.... thats from experience.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Hello & welcome to ATS. I'm looking forward to reading your post. If you
would like a free avatar just click on the link at the bottom of my post.
Those guys are good, they work off your ideas & feed back, & you'll probably
get more than one set of clothes. They can create anything to your liking.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

I have learnt many a lesson about drunk messaging
unfortunately they don't stay learnt for very long. Thankfully my friends are very forgiving - ex husband less so

Thanks for the lovely welcome!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thank you everybody else - lovely to 'meet' you all!
I had better get off of here until later this evening or the kids won't get any supper!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Thank you everybody else - lovely to 'meet' you all!
I had better get off of here until later this evening or the kids won't get any supper!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:12 AM
link   

It's always a pleasure to see someone decide to jump in !!

Normally, in intros, I say Welcome to ATS but in this case I'll say Welcome to the Boards !!

Have fun & enjoy !!!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Warm welcome to the ATS family. Here's your welcome cookies...enjoy...

Des

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Welcome to the fold. We have cake....

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:48 AM
link   

WELCOME!!! I love members who are interested in the paranormal!

Click on my signature, and share your stories with us. You'll find many like-minded people there who won't ridicule you. My thread has been active for over two years, with over 230 pages of paranormal experiences and UFO stories too.

I hope to see you soon.

Follow me...

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 08:54 AM
link   
A big welcome Jumping Bean! I had to reply because I love your choice of username.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I'm a "Lurker" trying to go "Contributing Poster" too. Good luck on that, to you and me. lol

top topics

join