It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying CIA Agent reveals US Government Alien Contact, Area 51 secrets, black ops and UFO knowledge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Just because someone worked for the CIA doesn't mean they know this kind of stuff.

I doubt the CIA even has anything to do with most of this high-level beyond top secret stuff.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Sure about that? When and where did he die?

That's what was being said in the interview. He was about to go through a procedure to clean his blood and if it didn't work he would only have a few months left..

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
Just because someone worked for the CIA doesn't mean they know this kind of stuff.

I doubt the CIA even has anything to do with most of this high-level beyond top secret stuff.

The problem was that MJ12 was not giving any info to Eisenhower which is why he would send another agency to find out what was happening and to report back to him.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
BTW, I am not saying I know 100% that this story is true. Each person should be able to decide whether to believe this or not.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well first of all 6 weeks for a TS with code word SCI ect. is way to fast. Second his boss at the school, he never speaks of ranks which very off for any ex military also happens to be in charge of the CIA for eastern half of the country? A position which does not exist by the way. Nor would any job in the CIA be a part time position for supervisor at a signal school. Having spent many years working with CIA I can say this guy knows nothing about that organization. A fun tale but. nothing more I am afraid.

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Old geezers like this aren't generally too concerned with UFOs at the current time. That's just my opinion, in relation to his motivation and credibility. I'm new at this historical UFO documentation subject matter, but I feel like some of it is somewhat credible.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Im not sure about skinwalker ranch as I have never been there but I have seen deer tracks switch into human ones in the woods north of where I live. I believe that there is something in the woods that can turn a seasoned hunter from being a hunter, to the hunted.

As for the video: I would love to believe this kind of deathbed confession. My experience with people who know things that they cannot share is that they remain silent unless unable to. If this man has any kind of family he would stay quiet for fear of their safety. My guess is that he at one point tried to tell somebody what actually happened, and the CIA found out. Then they threatened to hurt his family unless he went on camera claiming something false. This story may not directly benefit the CIA but may just hurt his credibility enough to make his previous statements unbelieveable.

I may have had a friend at one point who had access to top secret information. Top secret REALLY doesnt include much of anything, there are things above top secret (other than this website). The only time he ever talked about anything with me was when he was on some strong narcotics after an accident. I had asked him many times but he always said no.

Anyways, I just figured id give you guys my $.02.

-Divin3

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

I'd like to see a psychological analysis of this interview - eye movements, body posture etc. he seems very relaxed and sincere...

posted on Jun, 8 2014 @ 01:00 AM
link   
While its a nice video and the guy seems pretty relaxed, I think he is a complete fake. Two things, he doesn't say anything new. Everything he said is almost a quote of something that can be read on this forum. Then the question was asked of him why did they send him to look at the aliens. He answered so he could tell the president, because the president did not know. That just doesn't seem right. The president is briefed by the Director of the CIA or Deputy Director. Since this guy is neither and never was either, that answer makes no sense.

I have no idea of what this guy's motives are for making the video, but the lack of any particular facts that only he could verify, the apparent lack of a reason why he would really be involved and the inability to name specifics makes me think this is just some guy who made a video for whatever his own reasons are, but, that what he said is not true or at least not first hand knowledge.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Regardless of the veracity of his claims, He does mention why he stepped back from Linda Moulton Howe, in the video, stating that he was pursued by 2 men when he was out getting groceries, warning him to not publish or speak about any of that and he even admits it was enough to intimidate him at the time. Its only when he realised he has a few months left to live, did he let go of that fear. That to me seems legit. Whether everything he stated is the truth or not , we will only have to rely on our intuitions for it. Certainly not something you could win a case with, but something that gets you thinking why he would do it, if not for 'his' truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

That's what was being said in the interview. He was about to go through a procedure to clean his blood and if it didn't work he would only have a few months left..

Same could be said for anyone on dialysis.

posted on Oct, 11 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly

Eisenhower led the largest amphibious landing in history and was used to having ALL available information and resources at call being America's top general in the field (George C Marshall outranked him actually). So I could very well see Ike saying I will take the military in personally and see what's inside area 51 if this special government program is going to try to hide it from me.
Eisenhower only took "no" for an answer from Roosevelt, Marshall and Churchill.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join