It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dying CIA Agent reveals US Government Alien Contact, Area 51 secrets, black ops and UFO knowledge

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:39 AM
link   
I am not sure if this interview has been posted before.

On the one hand his identity is not revealed on the interview, nor is the fake name he used while working for the CIA, but he seems genuine, and when he is trying to recollect memories he looks to the left side, which is the memory side of the brain, and not to the right side, which is the creative side of the brain. As an overall interview I would say this man is sincere, but would love to find more information if only I knew his name.

Regardless, it is an interesting interview.

Here is a link to it.

What do you all think about this interview?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Already seen it....the man died I think...right?

I thought it was interesting...and one of those things...believe it if you wish...

Of course, things like these will never be enough for the die hard debunkers.

One has to ask himself...why would this man do this on his deathbed...I mean...why would he make up a story like this? to what purpose ?

It's worth to say...man appears very lucid and reasonable.
edit on 4-3-2014 by MarioOnTheFly because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:57 AM
link   

ElectricUniverse

Fraid so.
Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs Given By Former CIA Official 2013

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I love death bed confessions! And I think in the coming future there is going to be a lot of people trying to clear there conscious.

SnF thanks for the share, it's hard to prove, but what does the guy have to lose?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Now lets look from the other side,
What he got to gain ?

Nope not debunking it. I dont need him to accept the truth, other may need though.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MarioOnTheFly

Already seen it....the man died I think...right?

Who knows , he's anonymous.

Of course, things like these will never be enough for the die hard debunkers.

A story with nothing to back it up from an anonymous source should never be enough for anyone , dontcha think ?

why would this man do this on his deathbed...I mean...why would he make up a story like this?

Don't know but the whole Eisenhower Was Going To Attack Area 51 bit was a bit silly.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

A story with nothing to back it up from an anonymous source should never be enough for anyone , dontcha think ?

I disagree...some truths will never have any backing whatsoever. Not that this means that this is truth...but it isn't necessarlly untruth because there are no "sources". No source is needed. It's a video interview. What kind of source would you want for this...?

Don't know but the whole Eisenhower Was Going To Attack Area 51 bit was a bit silly.

Well...the man is recanting from his memory...and if something like that was said...does not mean Eisenhower didn't say it...but perhaps didn't mean it literally. I could imagine Eisenhower being pissed off about secret programs he knew nothing about...and to that fact he may have said something like thin in a spur off the moment...which is almost reasonable.

Imagine you running a country like the US and there comes along some department out there you heard nothing about and it refuses to cooperate with the POTUS. Yeah...I could imagine him saying something like that, but maybe not meaning it literally.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Pauligirl

ElectricUniverse
Thanks for the link. I guess a duplicate thread wasn't really needed.

Fraid so.
Deathbed Testimony' About UFOs Given By Former CIA Official 2013

Thanks for the link. I guess a duplicate thread wasn't really needed.

MarioOnTheFly
Imagine you running a country like the US and there comes along some department out there you heard nothing about and it refuses to cooperate with the POTUS. Yeah...I could imagine him saying something like that, but maybe not meaning it literally.
You're trying to apply logic to a story that's illogical and it just doesn't fit. He said the reason they sent him to Area 51 to see the gray is that the president didn't know about it so it was his mission to personally witness the gray, then go back and tell the president about it (to avert the impending attack).

MarioOnTheFly
It's worth to say...man appears very lucid and reasonable.
I suppose we have different definitions of "very lucid and reasonable", but I see nothing either lucid or reasonable in that story. It seems totally nonsensical to me. Add to that he describes himself getting drafted as a farm boy who didn't know squat and gives virtually no reason why he would be selected for assignments of such importance compared others with much better credentials. At least the MJ-12 hoax tried to pick some credentials that made it look like some people of importance were involved, which is much more logical even if the MJ-12 documents were hoaxed...it's a better hoax.
edit on 4-3-2014 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

He's enjoying the attention to much for me to believe
he could keep anything quiet for very long.

Negative.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 07:21 AM
link   

One has to ask himself...why would this man do this on his deathbed...I mean...why would he make up a story like this? to what purpose ?

Lets assume he really was a cia agent, forget about what he says in this interview and assume he was simply a CIA agent with knowledge of illegal operations if exposed to the public.

Deception and manipulating minds is a game the CIA like to play to keep their activities hidden in a sea of disinformation.

It might of been his last assignment forced upon him or taken freely with a bonus for his remaining family.

That could be a reason for him giving this "deathbed confession"

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:41 AM
link   

ElectricUniverse

I think its very heavily edited,,,fimed by atleast 2 cameras switching back & forth ,, keep an eye on the coffee cups & the phone being moved around on the nightstand ...it looks like the end of the video may have been filmed first and tacked on the end.

He isnt the first too bring up the story of Eisenhower storming Area51,,,his story really isnt adding nothing new that can be verified,,,

why would Eisenhower rely on & send in CIA to check on the CIA at Area51.... I suppose Eisenhower might not have known they were CIA but why not tell Eisenhower something else other than ALiens ,,not knowing how he would react to it.

it would be interesting too see some of the other portions that was cut out & edited
edit on 4-3-2014 by Hoaxster because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:30 PM
link   

InhaleExhale

Lets assume he really was a cia agent, forget about what he says in this interview and assume he was simply a CIA agent with knowledge of illegal operations if exposed to the public.

Deception and manipulating minds is a game the CIA like to play to keep their activities hidden in a sea of disinformation.

It might of been his last assignment forced upon him or taken freely with a bonus for his remaining family.

That could be a reason for him giving this "deathbed confession"

well...that's certainly within the realm of possible...but somehow...I'm thinking when a man lived a life as long as he did and seen what he claims to have seen...and your time comes...you lied for the most part of your life...wouldn't you want to go out with the truth ? he would certainly know the value of that truth.

if he is doing it as a CIA op, he does not appear to be coerced...at least...that's what my radar is telling me.

Perhaps only a threat towards any of his living family would force him to lie and tape it for the internet to see...but I guess we'll never know.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoaxster

He isnt the first too bring up the story of Eisenhower storming Area51,,,his story really isnt adding nothing new that can be verified,,,

I agree...but why tell it than ?

What would you accomplish by it...without any hard data to back any of it...it has next to zero value ? Yet this man wanted to say it before he dies...

I don't know...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

ElectricUniverse

On the one hand his identity is not revealed on the interview, nor is the fake name he used while working for the CIA, but he seems genuine, and when he is trying to recollect memories he looks to the left side, which is the memory side of the brain, and not to the right side, which is the creative side of the brain. As an overall interview I would say this man is sincere, but would love to find more information if only I knew his name.

Regardless, it is an interesting interview.

Here is a link to it.

Useless. No name means no way of checking out any of what he said. Another "here's a great sci fi story I could have just made up" type thing.

Does nothing to help UFO as alien believers cause, other than add another story they'll accept at face value to the other trash heap of such unverifiable stories.

If the guy is on his death bed what does he have to fear by revealing his name? He's probably another hoaxer.

By the way...

Why is it that UFOs as ET believers seem to distrust the government, military and intelligence agencies only until someone who worked for the government, military or intelligence agencies tells them what they want to believe?

You can't have it both ways.

edit on 4-3-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2014 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   

ElectricUniverse
As an overall interview I would say this man is sincere, but would love to find more information if only I knew his name.

Google Kewper UFO, or Kewper Linda Moulton Howe. She interviewed him back in the 90's and his story was a little different.

This video was a teaser for a documentary called Truth Embargo, but it looks like they've been having some problems with funding and there's been no updates since the Citizens Hearing on Disclosure last year. I doubt it or the full interview will ever see the light of day.

Here's what I wrote in one of the older threads about him...

It seems Kewper has had to update his story a bit. In 1998 he told Linda Howe his security oaths expired after 30 to 35 years.

When I first talked with Kewper a month ago, he said his security oaths expired 30 to 35 years after he got out of the Army and CIA in 1960. So that period ended around 1995. Therefore, he said, he now feels he's not doing anything wrong by discussing with me his extraordinary first-hand knowledge and experiences concerning "extraterrestrials"as he said they were referred to in the Top Secret classified files he'd read and analysed. However, a month ago he was not certain he wanted to go on the public record.

From Nexus Magazine Vol. 5, No.5 (August-September '98)

In the video interview he tells Richard Dolan that he had to wait 40-50 years.

He also told LMH that he was trained by the CIA to be able to tell the difference between photos of the real flying saucers and garbage can lids.

Howe: And did you understand what the reason was that your boss was having you go to have this tour by this colonel?

Kewper: Yes. They wanted us to see the craft so when we looked at pictures, trying to identify fake pictures from the real thing, this would be a help to us. That was the main reason why we were toured through the area to see the different types of craft, so we could pick out the [hoaxed] "garbage can covers" from the real craft.

From Nexus Magazine Vol. 5, No.5 (August-September '98)

However he also claims to have seen the alien autopsy film in 1957. In 2006 Ray Santilli admitted that the film was a fake, a reconstruction of the supposed real film. So how could a CIA trained expert not be able to tell the difference between an authentic military film and something that was filmed in a blokes apartment?

In my opinion

• MJ-12
• S-4
• Linda Moulten Howe
• ADG-UK
• received the mathematical formula for reversing gravity on a 3x5 card
• claims to have seen the Alien Autopsy film in 1957
• Eisenhower invading Area-51 with the army

these are all silly things that have nothing to do with reality.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
He seems genuine , but the guy might be on drug induced fantasies. Or making it all up. Told to make it up. Who knows.
So no, I'm not convinced

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: freelance_zenarchist

When a person tells the same story years, or a decade or more apart and then tells it again there will be changes in the story. What you should be aware of is if he was saying the same story without changing the storyline at all because that is a sign of a story that has been indoctrinated, or even brainwashed.

Just try it out yourself. Ask someone you know and who told you a story years ago to tell it to you again. There will be changes in the story, it doesn't mean it didn't happen or that it was imagined. What happens is that sometimes with time people might recollect parts of the story that the first time they told it they didn't think about.

That man only had a few months to live. I have to wonder why he would want to die telling a lie. I also wonder how this story would benefit the CIA.

edit on 6-6-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
That man only had a few months to live.

Sure about that? When and where did he die?

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: freelance_zenarchist

In my opinion

• MJ-12
• S-4
• Linda Moulten Howe
• ADG-UK
• received the mathematical formula for reversing gravity on a 3x5 card
• claims to have seen the Alien Autopsy film in 1957
• Eisenhower invading Area-51 with the army

these are all silly things that have nothing to do with reality.

Stranger things have happened and do happen. Case in point do a search of Skinwalker ranch and the phenomenon that has been happening there.

BTW, what makes you think that he was referring to the fake alien autopsy?

edit on 6-6-2014 by ElectricUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Case in point do a search of Skinwalker ranch and the phenomenon that has been happening there.

That is just another hoax, again with no evidence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join