It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine is part of US/NATO expansion to Russia

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:54 PM
link   

victor7
Russia is fine with missiles in Turkey............they won't be too bad to missiles in Poland. But missiles in Cuba would be like Christmas possible at the drop of a hat............everyday !!

And since this occurred back in the 1960's why are you continually trying to invoke it now? Russia removed their missiles from cuba and in return the US removed its missiles from Turkey.

Since we are on the sovereign nation kick though maybe the Us should go ahead and deploy our NMD to any allied nation wanting it.

victor7
fine, Iran walks out of NPT and Russia too if needed and then Iran buys all its nuclear reactors from Russia.......everyone will be happy and have sweet dreams !!

Iran has bought all of its reactors from Russia so nothing new there. Secondly, if Iran were to walk out on the NPT, it would undermine their charm offensive that their nuclear program is not geared for the production of nuclear weapons. You want to continue down the road of operation bad PR after bad with your plan, go for it. All it is doing is justifying the very reasons the west is concerned over Russian / Iranian actions.

victor7
Any nation can join NATO if they are allowed to by NATO.........what comes next will NOT be the decision of NATO alone. That will surely get the logic clear !!
edit on 3-3-2014 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

Who would decide other than NATO who can join NATO? Since NATO is the one to make those decisions, I am eager to see your response.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   

victor7

As I have brought up many times, and is ignored by those supporting Russia many times, what is the difference between Crimea and Chechnya?
reply to post by Xcathdra

The main difference Topol-M with 10 Megaton H-Bomb payload

Does that wake you up or still need some Red Bull ??

I see we are back to the

omgwtfbbq?!?!?! nUkErz!!!!!!!

deterrent. Apparently you, along with a few others on this site, think Russia is the only nation with nuclear weapons. Ill see their nukes and raise our NMD system and deployed Laser deterrents.
edit on 3-3-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   

You want to continue down the road of operation bad PR after bad with your plan, go for it. All it is doing is justifying the very reasons the west is concerned over Russian / Iranian actions.

Screw the ^^^^^^^^(*((&(&*^%$^$%^$^^^^^^^^^^ Bad PR man !!
As if you guys love Russians and Iranians or for that matter anybody non-West.

Sorry but TOPOLs will do the talking when logic turns into blabber from the other side.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Apparently you, along with a few others on this site, thing Russia is the only nation with nuclear weapons. Ill see their nukes and raise our NMD system and deployed Laser deterrents.

Russia also has Cosmic Technologies, way beyond the nukes, which can destroy the whole Solar System in case of this or that. You guys will lose out on much better lives than others. Red Bull ??

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

victor7
Russia also has Cosmic Technologies, way beyond the nukes, which can destroy the whole Solar System in case of this or that. You guys will lose out on much better lives than others.

On the off chance you are even remotely curious, this would be the point in which you lost what little credibility you had left.

Also, I would point out that by destroying the solar system, Russia, as well as you, would be destroyed as well.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:12 PM
link   

victor7

Russia also has Cosmic Technologies, way beyond the nukes, which can destroy the whole Solar System in case of this or that. You guys will lose out on much better lives than others. Red Bull ??

LOL Thanks for that I needed that laugh its been a tough day.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Xcathdra

victor7
Russia also has Cosmic Technologies, way beyond the nukes, which can destroy the whole Solar System in case of this or that. You guys will lose out on much better lives than others.

On the off chance you are even remotely curious, this would be the point in which you lost what little credibility you had left.

Also, I would point out that by destroying the solar system, Russia, as well as you, would be destroyed as well.

Oh I See !!

Took you long time to figure that out..........that whole earth will be finished.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
LMAO!!!!! "Cosmic Technologies" that can destroy the solar system eh? Geez the kids on this website get younger and younger.

reply to post by victor7

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:02 PM
link   
The Voice of Russia (the website you quoted from) is Russia's official broadcast service. I think that your source may be biased.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:11 PM
link   

princeofpeace
LMAO!!!!! "Cosmic Technologies" that can destroy the solar system eh? Geez the kids on this website get younger and younger.

reply to post by victor7

I felt the same.. So much in fact his comment is my now immortalized in my signature line.
edit on 3-3-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Xcathdra

princeofpeace

reply to post by victor7

I felt the same.. So much in fact his comment is my now immortalized in my signature line now.

Well if you are "illiterate" about new technologies then live in the "immortalized" world of fantasies. No one can help you.

Need more men and minds like you in US/NATO.................Napolean said that "don't disturb the opponent when he is making a wrong move"..............Go figure !!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:23 PM
link   

princeofpeace

reply to post by victor7

Wonder why NATO supporters/sympathizers use the """""""""""LMAO"""""""""""" acronym so much more often............

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

You have to show us the proof that Russia has such a weapon.

Like others have said you have lost any and all credibility by that claim.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Really? You are going to act like this?

Later

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
The most important aspect to all of this NATO / EU and US encroachment isn't about national identity or national sovereignty, but about the global banking and financial control that it installs. Russia told the IMF to take a hike quite some time ago and is NOT under the same controls that the rest of us are under - meaning financial rape by the bankers and endless debt and austerity to pay off the debt and prop up the global financial Ponzi scheme. I believe Hungary has also joined that club, so watch for them to become a target at some point too.

All the talk about Russian aggression and how we need to curb their power grabs are laughable. Does Russia have military bases all over the world? Does Russia host globalist bankers and allow them to rape the citizens with impunity? Does Russia operate unmanned drones killing innocent people in several countries at once? Etc.... etc.... see a pattern here?
I'm sorry, but WE in the West are the ones being controlled by the bankers and our "leaders" do their bidding first and foremost. We have seen many times over the consequences of protesting against the financial power-base they have, and they they apply their iron fist brutally, with government backing.

The Western push for "democracy" is also laughable, considering we are saddled with those who the globalist bankers and corporations say we can have as leaders, in other words, only those approved by them, not the people. Where is the democracy in that?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

Russia is a member of the IMF.

Secondly NATO would have no reason to be an option to former Soviet Republics had they not been occupied by the Soviet Union.

When you get your freedom, and only have 3 tanks compared to Vlad's 10k tanks, one looks for assistance where one can find it. NATO would be one of those groups. If you don't want NATO encroachment then don't invade your neighbors, plunder them for decades, then throw them out the window while expecting the new sovereign nation to bend to Moscows will.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Britguy
The most important aspect to all of this NATO / EU and US encroachment isn't about national identity or national sovereignty, but about the global banking and financial control that it installs. Russia told the IMF to take a hike quite some time ago and is NOT under the same controls that the rest of us are under - meaning financial rape by the bankers and endless debt and austerity to pay off the debt and prop up the global financial Ponzi scheme. I believe Hungary has also joined that club, so watch for them to become a target at some point too.

All the talk about Russian aggression and how we need to curb their power grabs are laughable. Does Russia have military bases all over the world? Does Russia host globalist bankers and allow them to rape the citizens with impunity? Does Russia operate unmanned drones killing innocent people in several countries at once? Etc.... etc.... see a pattern here?
I'm sorry, but WE in the West are the ones being controlled by the bankers and our "leaders" do their bidding first and foremost. We have seen many times over the consequences of protesting against the financial power-base they have, and they they apply their iron fist brutally, with government backing.

The Western push for "democracy" is also laughable, considering we are saddled with those who the globalist bankers and corporations say we can have as leaders, in other words, only those approved by them, not the people. Where is the democracy in that?

Well said !!

Where ever and more so in recent past 4-5 years, Western democracy has been forced upon countries via hidden hands, protests, riots etc....................it has brought nothing but "misery" for the local people. Just like communism in 70-80s, it has brought "deprivation" and "destitute states" for the most vulnerable classes of the local societies.

Such principles cannot be forced upon people in really fast manners. When they adopt these principles slowly and overtime, the results are much more healthy and long lasting.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Are you parodying a Bond villian? WTH??

2nd

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join