It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-CIA Pilot Gives Sworn Testimony That No Planes Hit The Twin Towers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

US Will Have To Rebut Or Accept Statement As Truth

the-tap.blogspot.com.br...

A former CIA and civilian pilot has sworn an affidavit, stating that no planes flew into the Twin Towers as it would have been physically impossible.

John Lear, the son of Learjet inventor, Bill Lear, has given his expert evidence that it would have been physically impossible for Boeing 767s, like Flights AA11 and UA175 to have hit the Twin Towers on 9/11, particularly when flown by inexperienced pilots: ‘No Boeing 767 airliners hit the Twin Towers as fraudulently alleged by the government, media, NIST and its contractors’, he stated in the affidavit.

This is just another example of the hideous lies we were fed about this day. This, however, is the first article I read about 9/11 that suggest that not only was this BS, there were no planes, period. That it would be physically impossible because of the design and factors regarding wind and speed and structure of the planes and the composition of the buildings themselves.

Last year I wrote a thread on the Anniversary, that shared 3 videos (free) and laid other components of this scenario in the proverbial dumpster compared to what we were told, but even that thread didn't suggest there were no planes. I did, however, say so then that I felt the NIST report was ridiculous along with any other alphabet soup organization you want to throw in here.

"September 11 - The New Pearl Harbor" It's not rocket science-COMMON SENSE!! VS DENIAL!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

No way if you use common sense of a 5 year old could you believe the actual events took place the way they say they did in the official version of the NIST report or the official version from the FBI on any of the "attacks"...they simply could not have happened the way they did, PERIOD.

This affidavit is one that will supposedly cause the USA politicians to either rebut the information or be forced to change direction publicly. This Lear guy is certainly qualified and could hardly be called a crackpot. I do think they could have used reinforced drone technology to give the illusion that "real" airline airplanes did this, but after reading this article I have to say even that would be a stretch. Now, if they used holograms and explosives to generate what we saw on television, wow.

Soul

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by soulpowertothendegree

Dang. John Lear isn't exactly a hoax but most of what he's all about is suspect at best.

It would be nice to know for a fact that he's not off his rocker, but even if he is preaching solid gold gospel, he will never be taken seriously.

It wouldn't surprise me if he were spot on.

Being right and actually effecting change and accountability two widely different things. I'm all for any kind of disclosure that makes more sense than the OS.

edit on 3-3-2014 by dfens because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
John Lear also said that the world was controlled by human eating reptilian aliens. Which one is true and which one is a lie ?
Perhaps they are both lies. Then again, perhaps they are both true.
TBH, i don't think John Lear knows anything at all. If he does, he should provide some evidence.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
POOR JOHN he must be off his medication

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I have looked in to John Lear quite a bit and, unfortunately, he is not credible in the least. He believes in no-plane theory, soul catchers on the moon and that all the planets in the solar system are ripe with human life.

Sorry, but this is garbage.

By the way, isn't the affidavit from 2006 or so?

ETA: I was incorrect. He had signed a sworn affidavit for Pilots For 9-11 Truth previously.
edit on 3-3-2014 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

John Lear, the son of Learjet inventor, Bill Lear, has given his expert evidence

HAHAHAHA.
Ok moving on...his posts here are available on ats,go read the madness.
He has claimed alot of weird stuff but like most atsers....proved nothing.

The fact that this is from a blog says alot to me when it pertains to credible sources.

edit on 3-3-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Just from the perspective of a magic trick, it would make the most sense if both planes impacted simultaneously. You would have the least chance of discovery, maximum confusion.

One hitting with a delay before the second is doing the same mind trick twice in succession for the same audience, which is unheard of in the world of illusionists.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Just to give this a bit more perspective, John Lear is/was a regular guest on Coast to Coast and makes very outrageous claims. He uses his former position of experience and authority to give people the illusion that he must be right.

Kind of like how Richard Hougland uses his previous position as science advisor for Walter Cronkite to give his new claims credibility.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Except all he has given is his opinion or theory on 9/11 and not any proof to actually back that up.
I don't know that this does anything other than add to the two opposing sides of what actually happened.

I will say this equation is always interesting on the Web:

1. Read something on the Internet that doesn't back up my theory and has no proof = It can't be true.
2. Read something on the Internet that does back up my theory and has no proof = It has to be true!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   

edit on 3-3-2014 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:43 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree
reply to post by opethPA

Throw out opinions and pretend you have brains...don't forget that one...just curious if you actually read the article or even visited my other thread and took a view of the videos I posted there?

How old are you?

I ask because most of us with an age providing us the a memory of that actual day, know planes hit the towers.

This is not "did nostradamus skull have the date the guy opened his coffin" written on it stuff.

Pretty sure you are not going to dismiss the 100% evidence of planes hitting the towers and then insult someone else.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:49 PM
link   

soulpowertothendegree
reply to post by InverseLookingGlass

Even if what he is suggesting is true we still saw what we saw. They still fed us BS and we will never know the truth.

Serious question:
If Lear is correct, what did eyewitnesses see flying into the buildings? Holograms?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I don't talk about 911 because of attitudes and childish responses like yours...grow up.
I have have been here quite awhile and quite a few people would attest to my credibility...what about you??

You might be banned in a few weeks with your attitude...and that will warm the cockles of my heart.

Blogs are OPINIONS!!!!!!
Not facts....they prove nothing but someone can have an opinion.
What do other countries have to do with this...do you even know what you're posting???
edit on 3-3-2014 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:51 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join