It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Caught Funding The Coup In Ukraine

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:20 PM
link   
First of all, i oppose American foreign policy and everything that follows with it.
With that said, why do people believe that CIA/USA are responsible for every protest/coup going on in other countries ?
I get it, CIA has been involved in couple of them throughout the history, but it doesn't mean that CIA is responsible for every uprising ffs, relations between Russia and Ukraine have always been complex you know, this is just another chapter.
18 flags for a piece of news from an amateur site that a 13 year old kid could have made ?!
I thought this site was about denying ignorance

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
So we have funding from a supposed extreme "right wing" billionaire, but there are also reports that the extreme "left wing" billionaire, George Soros, is involved in funding Ukrainian 'freedom' politics. No doubt Soros is well positiioned to short all the currencies of the major players.

www.infowars.com...

The Soros founded Ukrainian based group, the International Renaissance Foundation, played no small role in the uprising, providing plenty of anti-government propaganda.

So it looks like none of the events in the Ukraine are spontaneous in any way.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

I offer apologies in advance... this is a rant... but hopefully it's on-topic enough to enjoy membership in this thread.

I wish we weren't so hell-bent on repeating the most tragic errors of our history as people.

I will tell you, that if for no other reason whatsoever, nations must cease the endless gaming of their economies; because inevitably, it leads to a consolidation of revenue streams and the transfer of wealth from the source of the nations economic power, the people, to supremely disconnected leadership castes who suffer not one whit of remorse for the carnage their "economic" games inflect on the people.

Now if you think that's off-topic drivel let me explain.

We have THE major powers of the world here... No, not Russia, not the US. The powers to which I refer are bigger, more powerful... they own you..., and they can (now more than ever,) make you collectively do whatever they want done.

Lets see:

ONE - There's the Energy Cartel... (I guess that automatically includes the Trilateral Commission folding in the explicit support of the Military Industrial Complex... which happens to be,

TWO - The Military Industrial Complex... Because it so happens that wherever the fear of war (or terror?) exists, they prosper.

THREE - The Supranational Banking Cartel... you know them... they been royally raping us in America since 1913, much longer still in Europe and elsewhere. These are the folks who "get" to control the revenue flow... always, in every way...

Then there are the "Bit Players" impotent alone, they collectively support the "Big Players"

Four - The Academic Industrial Complex... there, I said it. They are the intelligentsia who tell our leaders how to characterize things when they speak with us... it's disgustingly ignored as yet another hateful example of the purposeful perpetuation of classes in our societies. They are teaching the worlds children "how" to think... [shudders] and it is they who 'create' the next generation of 'leaders.'

Five - Global Communication Combine... They have been utterly corralled in and are totally subservient to ONE, TWO, and THREE. They will not "televise" the revolution, promise.

Six - Project for Human Control... with members like the Council on Foreign Relations, here in America; (elsewhere it often takes the name of the parent, the Royal Institute for International Affairs,) are key orchestrators of 'telling people what's important' and of course, there's the entertainment media of each nation - who participate in this project with joy.

Enter the thing that all those powers aim to render obsolete... nation states.

Ukraine - repeatedly challenged as an independent entity; her people have had to suffer the "world leaders" who consider nothing more then a prefecture, an asset to own. Some claim corruption, some claim conspiracy... in either case, the damnable truth is self-evident... the Ukraine - to everyone but her citizens appears to "belong" to someone else.

Russia - It's pummel and punch all the way from the dissolution of the bankrupt (see THREE) Soviet Union..., Putin has spent 13 years I believe, pretty much trying to reestablish and solidify the "oligarchy" there... Meanwhile, they have other "existential" matters because of their "use" of what is technically someone else's land.

The people be damned you say? Half the European Clients rely on the Ukrainian oil transfer infrastructure... we can't have that not be under [insert name]'s control? What about the nature of sovereignty? Doesn't that demands negotiation, deliberation, and settlement? Hell, "big" business foists that responsibility on the citizens everyday (pick a contract, any contract.)

These nations don't "have to" go to war.... it's only the media that is NOW creating that public sentiment. These people who represent the strategy-makers of ONE, TWO, and THREE will never - ever - suffer the consequences of ANY of their actions... including escalating this to nice profitable military scenario (where everyone takes "loans" on the people's backs to pay for their fun,) or maybe a nice "structured" settlement deal, where the banking institutions get to offer increased "services" on their monopoly on (empty) currency. We can't forget the people with the metaphorical "gun" pointed at the heads of energy-hungry consumers... the big Energy Cartel (who has already demonstrated mastery of the 'evoked' war...)

Ultimately though, all this rant is about how it is that people, living their lives, minding their own business have to suffer the exploits of so-called "world leaders" who are doing anything but leading... they are dragging the people to their fate in an escalation that can only lead to more death or suffering. The only certainty is that these leaders will not face the battle.

There is an ongoing crisis of governance in the Ukraine..., this is an old wound, manifesting itself openly.

The Ukraine, as far as I reckon it, has a history made of thousands of generations of people, ranging back to the time, as I understand it, 40,000 years ago - the time of the domestication of the horse; and today they are a pawn, in a system of governance, which pretends to be theirs, as much as our own governments pretend to be ours. Those in that region have long held their identity; and they have fought wars over it.

Today the inhabitants of that region are collectively speaking those words common to any poorly governed people..., namely; "How so ever we are to be governed, we hold that it cannot be as it is now."

It is the increasingly obvious symptom of managing nation-states as economic machinery, to be driven ever harder as a medium of acquisition of wealth and power. More and more we recognize the characters who labor to make these circumstances arise, and leave having fulfilled their objectives..., with nary a thought for the collective posterity of the citizens, return to untouchable invisibility.

Their closest neighbors eat from the Ukrainian breadbasket, the Ukrainian economy is an asset to them. More directly, and less often repeated, is the fact that the might of Russia can be said to be what it is because, to a large degree, of the nature of their economic relationship with the Ukraine.

Without the Ukraine as an economic partner, Russia drops more than a notch in value to the economic master who control her, and Russia repeatedly demonstrates what happens when leaders "play" the economic market game which the Banker/gamblers host.

I caution those who call themselves 'world leaders' to never forget that while the media can - and does - influence the people to support their goals; those grievances which were swept under the rug of media characterizations remain evident and unaddressed, military or political occupation notwithstanding.

This entire ordeal needs to be looked at from the perspective of how many people are willing to endure the virtual gaming their economies have been reduced to by perennial outsiders all connected to anything but the people's welfare.

Thanks for enduring my rant....
edit on 4-3-2014 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

"Give me control of a nation's money
and I care not who makes the laws."
Mayer Amschel Rothschild
[Mayer Amschel Bauer] (1744 -1812), Godfather of the Rothschild Banking Cartel of Europe

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Rant away hombre. I like your #4 point which is extremely valid. Career politicians are economic/business majors and use vague linguistics. They can take an ordinary piece of # and dip it in gold and make the average consumer thinks worth its weight. This infiltration on society by TPTB has trickle down effect you start from the top and work your way down to the point where they are in complete control over everything, which is what the wish to accomplish. which means political scientific economic, journalistic, academic, social(police force, medical(doctors nurses etc)) as to gain world domination. Thank you for your contribution.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by alphacenturi

Thanks for the contribution but I would check your link again as it does not seem to be working

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:43 PM
link   

The orchestrated, manufactured crisis in Ukraine, is more about oil than it is democracy.

You wanna know what i think?

It was never about Ukraine or about oil/coal.

It was always about PUTIN.

Ukraine is bait, Putin is the real target of the operation.

He goes in to help...he become a juicey, oozing propaganda target and gets mangled in the Western media, kicked out of G8, economic 'costs' for Russian industry and a host of other penalties for doing exactly what the US has done themselves many times with less legitimacy than Putin has in Crimea.

He doesn't go in to help...he becomes a juicey, oozing propaganda target and gets mangled in the Western media AND domestic media, turmoil ensues in the Russian Federation, Putin 'retires' with grace and a 'Western friendly' idiot is installed in his place.

What now?

Syria and Iran...the jewels in the Wests 10 year+ Middle east campaign lose a staunch ally in Putin, a less able and less stalwart, Western firendly Russian president, wouldn't have the balls to resist or seriously oppose an invasion of Syria and soon afterwards, Iran.

Ukraine have been expertly used as pawns in a game of brinkmanship and glorified stepping stones...although it doesn't appear to have worked out as the planner would have hoped. Putin couldn't give a toss about Western media or political propaganda, and the West is looking like losing the initiative and running out of steam.

My opinion.
edit on 3-3-2014 by MysterX because: typo

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

The Grand Chessboard

Brzezinski sets the tone for his strategy by describing Russia and China as the two most important countries - almost but not quite superpowers - whose interests that might threaten the U.S. in Central Asia. Of the two, Brzezinski considers Russia to be the more serious threat. Both nations border Central Asia. In a lesser context he describes the Ukraine, Azerbaijan, Iran and Kazakhstan as essential "lesser" nations that must be managed by the U.S. as buffers or counterweights to Russian and Chinese moves to control the oil, gas and minerals of the Central Asian Republics (Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan).

He also notes, quite clearly (p. 53) that any nation that might become predominant in Central Asia would directly threaten the current U.S. control of oil resources in the Persian Gulf. In reading the book it becomes clear why the U.S. had a direct motive for the looting of some $300 billion in Russian assets during the 1990s, destabilizing Russia's currency (1998) and ensuring that a weakened Russia would have to look westward to Europe for economic and political survival, rather than southward to Central Asia. A dependent Russia would lack the military, economic and political clout to exert influence in the region and this weakening of Russia
www.fromthewilderness.com...

bryzynski...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This kind of thing should come as no shock to anyone. If you lift the rotting boards that make up the crumbling foundation of this planet's social strata, you'll find Made in the USA stamped clearly in the slimy festering ooze that infects almost every corner of this world.

The US ought to become a tad more familiar with the premise You reap what you sow

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   

MysterX

The orchestrated, manufactured crisis in Ukraine, is more about oil than it is democracy.

You wanna know what i think?

It was never about Ukraine or about oil/coal.

It was always about PUTIN.

Ukraine is bait, Putin is the real target of the operation.

He goes in to help...he become a juicey, oozing propaganda target and gets mangled in the Western media, kicked out of G8, economic 'costs' for Russian industry and a host of other penalties for doing exactly what the US has done themselves many times with less legitimacy than Putin has in Crimea.

He doesn't go in to help...he becomes a juicey, oozing propaganda target and gets mangled in the Western media AND domestic media, turmoil ensues in the Russian Federation, Putin 'retires' with grace and a 'Western friendly' idiot is installed in his place.

What now?

Syria and Iran...the jewels in the Wests 10 year+ Middle east campaign lose a staunch ally in Putin, a less able and less stalwart, Western firendly Russian president, wouldn't have the balls to resist or seriously oppose an invasion of Syria and soon afterwards, Iran.

Ukraine have been expertly used as pawns in a game of brinkmanship and glorified stepping stones...although it doesn't appear to have worked out as the planner would have hoped. Putin couldn't give a toss about Western media or political propaganda, and the West is looking like losing the initiative and running out of steam.

My opinion.
edit on 3-3-2014 by MysterX because: typo

Putin did make US/UK both look like a fools with Syria. He publically embarrassed Cameron when he was in the UK last summer about the Syrian rebel eating the heart these rebels being backed by the west. I absolutely agree that Putin is a target but not the sole reason for the invested interest in Ukraine as Ukraine needs to be apart of the EU to help establish the Rule of Law sought out by the NWO regime. Your logic/opinion is sound and I do not disagree with you at all. You can also argue that it is a test for the average consumer to see if they want war with Russia, after America and UK were also acknowledge by the Un to fake the chemical attacks in Syria last summer to get boots on the ground there. If enough of the public voices their "educated opinion" on the matter of Ukraine and the alternative news outlets can get enough information out to protect the people of Ukraine it is another victory against the establishment and the NWO
edit on 3-3-2014 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Thank you for the read...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Lol... That is what this is, funny.... Wow, there are so many real things to worry about. You give these guys way to much credit.

You don't get it. No one manipulated the Ukrainian people. They chose to hit the streets themselves. They want what you want, freedom, liberty, human rights, to live their life with their families in peace.

No, has nothing to do with NWO, Illuminati or aliens. Just people wanting to live free and not like Russia. Can you blame them. I have friends that are both. The Russians say the same thing, they are not free. No one wants to live where you are beat and arrested for saying what you think.

I for one would not mind at all if we gave money to help them. But alas, sorry don't think so.

The Bot

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

"Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." --Buddha

An absolutely brilliant post, thanks for helping sow the seeds of truth.

A galaxy of bright shinning stars, for you!

edit on 3-3-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   
ER...wait. Funding which side? Or is it both sides? Meh. I dunno.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

Thanks for your contribution....

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   

whatzshaken
reply to post by SevenThunders

"Give me control of a nation's money
and I care not who makes the laws."
Mayer Amschel Rothschild
[Mayer Amschel Bauer] (1744 -1812), Godfather of the Rothschild Banking Cartel of Europe

Well what worries me about this is just how far are they willing to take this? Do the Rothschilds think that their estates won't suffer irradation if the entire northern hemisphere is filled with a nuke barrage? I don't think their control is so fine. Moreover I think the Rothschild's have a master who has no compunction about the nuclear deaths of millions or even billions.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I don't see any conclusive solid cast iron proof in this thread only people linking names and assuming

All while ignoring how crazy rich Viktor Yanukovych become bending over for the Russian mafia

This thread is nothing but a smoke screen for Russia's epic fails in infiltrating Ukraine

Pathetic really

Anyone with half a brain knows this is not a move of a chess master in Ukraine by Putin but a desperate man... And threads like this are just as desperate

I heard the leader of the protests in Ukraine once went to Disney Land and shook Micky mouses hands, obviously money was exchanged and they was brain washed via hypnosis to disregard Russian propaganda blah blah blah

Yip soar enty all you need to do is touch somebody or be seen with somebody these days in order to share there view and be brainwashed

But let's hide the fact Viktor Yanukovych the man who lost all backing from all political party's in Ukraine along with the majority of the Ukrainian people got stinking rich super fast after cosing up to Adolf Putin

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Victoria "FU*K the European Union!" Nuland outlines her diplomatic negotiations with "key Ukrainian stakeholders" on how they need to get back into a conversation with the International Monetary Fund (a.k.a. criminal globalist Rothschild banksters).

edit on 4-3-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Missed this one. Signed out. Saw it. Signed back in to bump, F&S.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

AntiPrivateWestBankers

Standard Western Agencies modus operandi, though they copied it from mossad LOL

I must tip my hat off to them though, sly is sly, they mastered it. Evil though, eventually loses.

Not the MOSSAD. The Nazis.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join