It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government Caught Funding The Coup In Ukraine

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   

What’s shocking is the name of the billionaire who co-invested with the US government (or as Wheeler put it: the “dark deep force” acting on behalf of “Pax Americana”).

Step out of the shadows…. Wheeler’s boss, Pierre Omidyar.

Yes, in the annals of independent media, this might be the strangest twist ever: According to financial disclosures and reports seen by Pando, the founder and publisher of Glenn Greenwald’s government-bashing blog,“The Intercept,” co-invested with the US government to help fund regime change in Ukraine.

As a skeptic I had my suspicions of the whole Edward Snowden leaks in the first place and if this story is 100% verifiable then here is another link in the chain of the Global infiltration by elite and the means they will take to implement their NWO agenda.

“Man was matter, that was Snowden's secret. Drop him out a window, and he'll fall. Set fire to him and he'll burn. Bury him and he'll rot, like other kinds of garbage. The spirit gone, man is garbage. That was Snowden's secret. Ripeness was all.” What is Snowden's secret?

This is another in a long line of crisis initiation.

" We'll know our disinformation program is complete when everything the American public believes is false." William Casey, CIA Director first staff meeting 1981

I have a theory that we are in World War 3 as the War on Terror is the longest single conflict America has been involved in. The orchestrated, manufactured crisis in Ukraine, is more about oil than it is democracy.
Ukraine and Chevron will sign an operational agreement in March that should see the US major start work on shale gas extraction in the country, acting Energy and Coal Industry Minister Eduard Stavytskiy said SaturdayChevron Ukraine shale gas deal.
Shale gas reserves: Ukraine

Venezuela is in the same battle right now as the biggest oil producer in south America and has all the qualities of a coup back by the United states and her allies.
edit on 3-3-2014 by whatzshaken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by whatzshaken

Thats no secret a all! That is what Putin is claiming since years with the USA/NATO/IMF/Intl. Bankster Inc etc. being involved in these dirty tricks to ferment so called "revolution". But when one points it out then one gets flaked as "Russian Lover".

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Do you have a better source?

I can't take the one you provided as credible for the fact that a kid was pleasuring himself with a hot pocket.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Good luck this ever coming to light

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Standard Western Agencies modus operandi, though they copied it from mossad LOL

I must tip my hat off to them though, sly is sly, they mastered it. Evil though, eventually loses.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Thanks for jogging my memory.
I had forgotten that the guy in the back of that B-25 was named 'Snowden'.
I loved Catch-22 when I read it in my High School years.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Terrible source, they have even posted some recent edits to the article.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:49 PM
link   

all2human
Good luck this ever coming to light

Umm..... if it hasn't come to light then what are you replying to?

Or, just possibly, the whole thing is a stupid beatup of long known public information that everyone else in the world already knew!!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by thesaneone

I hope this is better plus on the front page is the oscar selfie which should make the story all that more credible
source

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

"I just learned of this article about 30 minutes ago, which is why I’m addressing it" That is a pretty good article and at length too to be written in 30 minutes. I doubt he wrote it in thirty minutes. and please excuse me it it comes across as sarcasm directed towards you, it is towards the author of the article glen. Hes got an image to protect and now a news outlet because he just quit his job at the guardian to start this pet project and this story now crashes and burns the intercept completely and its only been up and running for a couple of weeks.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:08 PM
link   
There is solid evidence indicating that international bankers and financiers are acting as antagonists in the Ukraine.

"Central Banker Appointed as Prime Minister of Ukraine"
source: www.infowars.com...

“Manufacturing Consent”: Bernard-Henri Lévy, the “New Philosopher” Selling Military Adventures of the Global Elite.
source: www.strategic-culture.org...

"When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes... Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain." — Napoleon Bonaparte
source: www.mindcontagion.org...

edit on 3-3-2014 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Or maybe he wrote the 30 minutes comment after 30 minutes, and not the entire article.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   

whatzshaken

Why did any one really have any doubt that it was US involvement in the coup in Ukraine? I for once was more than sure from day 1. Rip what you sow now US and learn not to mess up the world anymore.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Considering the source I would not put much stock into it... The website is among some stellar company by the way -

Thomas Dishaw is a geopolitical analyst and editor of govtslaves.info. Based in Baltimore Maryland and publishing since 2007, Thomas has been at the forefront of researching, identifying trends and reporting news the mainstream media wont.

Some of our stories have been featured on Alex Jones’s Infowars, Max Keiser’s Keiser Report, ABC News, Christian Broadcast Network, Alex Jones Show, Dr. Gary Null, Humble Libertarian,Freedoms Phoenix, Rense, G. Edward Griffin, David Icke, Alan Watt, Steve Quayle, and countless others.
- See more at: govtslaves.info...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   

thesaneone

Do you have a better source?

I can't take the one you provided as credible for the fact that a kid was pleasuring himself with a hot pocket.

The ads up for me on that site where investment, router, back up energy device, rather practical things, and one leggo type thing. So maybe they tailor the ads to what you search for....

Of course the US is behind this. They have a fascist nazi type party in the west, and quite a division, and from what I read, Polands waiting for a split, they want to be given the west, they have some ideas of retaliation for the war crimes that were right up there with Rwanda in horrific murders, of Polish women and children. But of course that is forgetting that the actual perps are long dead or very old, and the rest are not the same people, and you can't retaliate against those who didn't actual commit the acts.

But the west of Ukraine is a tool for the west. And this is the Nazi planet, unfortunately. Something real people need to do something about.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Pay close attention to the comments after the Pando "article", about the claims on Glenn Greenwald - Pando Daily

Cheap hit piece article.

Greenwald, "The Intercept" called out Pando's lies.

See Mark who "wrote the tweets" to that Marcy Wheeler was responding to.

edit on 3-3-2014 by dreamingawake because: More

"Glenn Greenwald, PandoDaily tussle over Ukraine, editorial independence" - Washington Post

After cycling through the documents, Ames comes up with an indictment of the whole operation:

What all this adds up to is a journalistic conflict-of-interest of the worst kind: Omidyar working hand-in-glove with US foreign policy agencies to interfere in foreign governments, co-financing regime change with well-known arms of the American empire — while at the same time hiring a growing team of soi-disant ”independent journalists” which vows to investigate the behavior of the US government at home and overseas, and boasts of its uniquely “adversarial” relationship towards these government institutions.

The PandoDaily story carried no response from First Look or from Omidyar. When the Erik Wemple Blog last night asked Carr how much time his organization had given the First Look people to comment, he responded, “A small number of hours.” The reason Carr and Ames didn’t give them longer is tactical. “Honestly, I was thinking, ‘I don’t trust Greenwald one bit.’ He would have a response up before we even post our thing,” says Carr.
-See more at source -Washington Post
edit on 3-3-2014 by dreamingawake because: link

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

People need to get past the "shoot the messenger" mentality. people like "blow horn" Alex Jones and David "shapeshifter" icke are part of the problem and more than like paid operatives for their respect spy agencies CIA/GCHQ making money of the "conspiracy" alternative news outlets but there is truth to what put out there.

The name of the game is disinformation. When wars are funded by the same operatives on both sides and MSM is a tool to propagate that agenda all credibility/trust is thrown out the window. Now This Edward Snowden character who aligns himself with Glen Greenwald who has had these "Snowden Files" for 10 months now comes out and we are supposed to trust him? He who has been in the "investigative journalist" industry for how many years? I get you need verifiable proof which is why Blow horn Alex does what he does and is scared to organize and march on Washington or diverts those who desire one, and because of his inside connections, has credible sources and knowledgeable information.

The snowden files are a diversion plain and simple. to keep the people of the UK/US/Canada etc to do what they are supposed to do which is storm their respected buildings of legislature and take back their country.= from these politician/banksters/Zionist/jesuits/NWO cronies.

Go back to William "Bill" Cooper. Do not trust anything or anyone until you can verifiably prove beyond a shadow of doubt that what you are dealing with is a certain truth. This is up here to examine that facts regardless of the source. People will argue till they're blue in the face RT/PressTV is not credible when the same fact goes for all MSM news outlets. When the truth can only be found when we examine all arguments all evidence to come up with what really is going on. Regardless of the source.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It was no ad it was a article about a kid and his lovely hot pocket.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Thanks for the read. There is a complete conflict of interest when a billionaire is funding an independent news agency who has control over the snowden files that will bring down the NSA/GCHQ/NWO and the billionaire is helping the same Govt agencies with a coup in at least one other country.

“What makes First Look so unbelievably different is to have one person writing all the checks and personally hiring all the staffers. To try and claim that you still have independence after all of that is breathtaking. It’s as close to a lie without knowing what’s in Glenn Greenwald’s brain. How does he think he is independent?”

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I found this article on the weekend and was hesitant to post it until this thread came up. Been having hard time trying to add link as internet connection keeps dropping so hope it works. http:/www.larouchepub.com/pr2014/140203_ukr_fact_sheet.html The article is along the same lines as accusing the US and The EU and Germany as a planned coup. It is amazing the difference in media reporting. I am in Canada but we have same issues here, sometimes a bit more objective but what I find strange is there does not seem to be any inclusion or sympathy for the Ukrainians of Russian descent or of Russian birth.

I hope the link works as I found the date of the article to be interesting. I believe it was written February 7th or 8th this year.

www.larouchepub.com...

ok added it again, its highlighted here but not sure if it will work. hope so. sorry whatzshaken, trying my best, if someone else knows how to make this work, would appreciate it. thanks.

edit on 3-3-2014 by alphacenturi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join