It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Threatens Attacks on Western Interests over Ukraine- Claims Has Proof of Meddling

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
In this video just posted, they claim to have released email proof of western meddling and intentional sabotage in Ukraine. And they threaten to attack various sites. "Expect us," they say.

Who knows, maybe this is just some basement bozo with too much time on their hands and a video editing program. Maybe it's not. Found it doing youtube searches on Ukraine, and it caught my eye.

They bill themselves in this video as "Anonymous Ukraine." They are calling for an independent Ukraine, free from the EU, and swear that the protestors are western provocateurs- not average Ukrainians. Good luck sorting this one out...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   

They bill themselves in this video as "Anonymous Ukraine." They are calling for an independent Ukraine, free from the EU, and swear that the protestors are western provocateurs- not average Ukrainians. Good luck sorting this one out...

In other words its Russia..

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Anonymous never comes through with the threats or promises.
I'm not expecting anything to come of this.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

boncho

no... the crimeans arrested a Ukrainian protester who claimed there were 60 American provocateurs in the crowds in Ukraine as well as Serbs and others. .. so not Russia.... obviously... why would Russia start Ultra nationalist, anti-russian riots in Ukraine?

no.... the Crimeans arrested a ukranian protester who was claiming that there were at least 60 American provocateurs in the crowds in Ukraine and that there were also Serbs and some others.... not Russians....

edit on EMonday313pm1223 by Elijah23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   

boncho

Yes.Definitely Russia.And cold war 2014.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Bosco...
no... the crimeans arrested a Ukrainian protester who claimed there were 60 American provocateurs in the crowds in Ukraine as well as Serbs and others. .. so not Russia.... obviously... why would Russia start Ultra nationalist, anti-russian riots in Ukraine?

edit on EMonday373pm1223 by Elijah23 because: ats keeps making my post look like a quote....

edit on EMonday383pm1223 by Elijah23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
It's going to be the stuff about that Ebay founder guy who funded all the groups. Probably.

link   
As much as I agree with Anonymous...

.... I still do not trust them.

link   
Double post

Second
edit on 3-3-2014 by MALBOSIA because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

In other words they got into Victoria Nuland's or one of her compatriots email accounts. I've mentioned this before but the west doesn't have clean hands in this Ukraine mess. I'd go as far as to say they're downright dirty.

“After three visits to Ukraine in five weeks, Victoria Nuland explains that in the past two decades, the United States has spent five Billion dollars ($5,000,000,000) to subvert Ukraine, and assures her listeners that there are prominent businessmen and government officials who support the US project to tear Ukraine away from its historic relationship with Russia and into the US sphere of interest (via “Europe”).

Victoria Nuland is the wife of Robert Kagan, leader of the younger generation of “neo-cons”. After serving as Hillary Clinton’s spokesperson, she is now undersecretary of state for Europe and Eurasia.”
Vi ctoria Nuland’s Admits Washington Has Spent $5 Billion to “Subvert Ukraine”

edit on 822pm1111pm122014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Anonymous has NEVER done anything worthwhile. Defacing a few websites for a few hours is kidde crap. I blew them off as irrelevant a long time ago.

They have "proof" yet rather than show the world they are gonna keep it all to themselves and paint up a website somewhere.

Meh' they are idiots.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Mamatus
Anonymous has NEVER done anything worthwhile. Defacing a few websites for a few hours is kidde crap. I blew them off as irrelevant a long time ago.

They have "proof" yet rather than show the world they are gonna keep it all to themselves and paint up a website somewhere.

Meh' they are idiots.

How Anonymous Hacking Exposed Steubenville Rape Case

So, Anonymouse has "NEVER done anything worthwhile" except they have and this is just one example of many I could post. I will go out on a limb here and guess you haven't done anything this valuable to society (neither have I, btw).

I am neutral on Anonymous, but I do see some value in what they are trying to do and who doesn't enjoy a good 'sticking it to the man' story on occasion.

edit on 2014/3/3 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Elijah23
Bosco...

edit on EMonday373pm1223 by Elijah23 because: ats keeps making my post look like a quote....

edit on EMonday383pm1223 by Elijah23 because: (no reason given)

No…

In other words it's russia making the anon video.

To dumb it down for you really. All the intelligence agencies (UK and US predominantly) have spent resources getting into the "anon" scene, which is easy to do because everyone is anonymous. So… I'm implying that Russian interest is pushing for videos like this…

edit on 3-3-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Ehh, they've done more than just deface websites. A few years ago, on Christmas, they hacked an American security form, Stratfor, gathered credit card numbers and made donations to charities using the information.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

They also have been the source of some of leaks such as this one and generally, if they deface a site, they have some sort of infodump associated with it: www.latimes.com...< br />
Most of the time, their infodumps are in pastebin, which doesn't necessarily prove a whole lot as it's simply pasted in. Though, in their OP Darknet against pedophilia on the darknet, they did dump the names and email addresses of over 1500 users of Lolita City on the darknet.
www.pcmag.com...

So they do more than just deface. A lot of times, the defacement seems to function as a cover to see what else they can find. Barrett Brown was a journalist that was interested and supportive of what Anonymous was doing. He's been charged and indicted with a whole lot so far including publishing hacked information. Considering he was just a journalist and not a member, his charges are pretty good indicator of just how the DOJ and other entities feel about Anonymous. A lot of Anon are not fond of Brown though for a variety of reasons from what I understand.
www.thenation.com...

They do more than just deface.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Darn you tremor making me double-click!

edit on 3/3/14 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Anonymous, can someone tell me exactly why they are supposed to be? all they ever do is 'hack' twitter and constantly spew 'expect us'

expect what exactly? another youtube video saying 'expect us'?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Metallicus

Mamatus

How Anonymous Hacking Exposed Steubenville Rape Case

edit on 2014/3/3 by Metallicus because: sp

Clipped this from the article you linked to:

While Anonymous appears to have uncovered information that mainstream journalists could not, the police released a statement following the video’s release saying that law enforcement was aware of the footage and had interviewed the teen who made it.

Simply put Anon found a video the police already had. Also in the article you linked is a clear statement that an expert from Ohio Bureau of Criminal Investigation found two photos that finally provided the evidence for prosecution.

Anon may have squeaked but they were in no way responsible for solving the case.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

Im not saying they have or haven't done anything worthwhile, but exposing teens talking about the rape of a girl is a far cry from international unrest.

I mean.. anyone with commin sense knew what was going on in stuebenville. It was bad police work. The kids filmed and photographed the girls and committed the crime in front of dozens of people who openly discussed it. It didnt need solving as much as a spotlight.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

fair enough boncho, my apologies, I agree with you, I misunderstood your post, I thought you had missed the point in the original post but it appears that I had missed the point in yours… oh the irony…
edit on EMonday093pm0223 by Elijah23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 01:59 PM
link   
If anything is true it is that anyone can make a video, on any topic, and post it somewhere on the Internet. I could make a video and pretend I an Oliver Cromwell. Sadly, someone somewhere would believe me!

Regards

top topics

<<   2 >>

join