It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have decided to take Another Wife...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well, I dont know where you plan to take her...just put her back where you found here. It'll just cause more problems...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Destinyone

13th Zodiac
reply to post by whyamIhere

This is easy to resolve.Take a Goat and two Camels to your village elder.Problem solved.

In hopes for whyamIhere's marital bliss with 2 wives...I donate the 2 goats...

Consider it an early wedding present...

Des

I am wondering in this situation....

Who is going to end up being the "Goat".

However, your wedding gift is received in the spirit it was offered.

Thanks...🐐

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I haven't told the other woman either.

I still have some work to do...

LOL...sounds like you've got bigger problems than descrimination.

Best of luck with that.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I have been visiting ATS for a few years now. Recently, I became a member. I almost never post. Every once in awhile someone will say something that is so ridiculous, I am unable to hold my tongue.

At first, I thought this was a thread that was trying to entice a same-sex marriage debate.
A few of the responses were very clever, and your story overall is amusing.
I am just gonna go ahead and state what I thought was the obvious.

Why not divorce your wife?
I am under the impression marriage is a sacred vow, between 2 people.
To my understanding, marriage means you are devoted to one another.
If you have been unfaithful to your wife, and the other woman, then how can you say you love either of them?

Why in the world are you going on about the state?
It looks to me as if you have larger problems that need to be dealt with immediately.

It is unfortunate marriage is such a joke theses days. Thanks TLC.

I am sure it will be fine and your wife will think it is a perfect idea! She will probably remember the reason she married you in the first place.
DEFINITELY, tell them together AND film it.
Please post it here so we can all give our opinions on your life.
I could use a good laugh.
Word of advice...
If you tell them separately, be aware of the possibility that you may not survive to tell the other.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I pretty sure my husband would never allow himself such fantasies as yours.

He knows how lucky he is to have me, and devotes ALL of his thought and time to me _ even though I insist that I don't wish to be treated any differently than any other Goddess would be.

Your wife isn't on ATS, is she?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Please be sure to take some video when you tell her.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I'm thinking he could just make a nice necklace out of the teeth she knocks out.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:11 AM
link   

whyamIhere
reply to post by Cuervo

The tolerance on this website never ceases to amaze me...

👍👍👍

You want Tolerance, I'll Give You Tolerance, Two Aspirin just before,
I have a New Change Purse, Made From Your Nut Sack

Little Chinese Wife No Share

edit on 4-3-2014 by guohua because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Cuervo

jude11
1. I agree if all 3 are ok with it then Govt. should stay out of the house.

2. You are opening a gateway to hell with 2 women in the house.

3. I've studied the subject in depth actually and if it's only about sex on your part, you are wrong.

4. If approached right, it's a beneficial union for all. Children included.

5. I've lived this scenario...that's how I know.

Peace

Agreed. I'm pretty sure group family structures will be a norm in the next few decades.

I am pretty socially conservative, believe it or not. Despite my very gay friendly viewpoint, and my agreement with what you say.

Group family is not for me. I am a 1 woman, 1 guy kid of fella. But I would never deign to feel worthy of making that decision on behalf of countless other completely strangers.

It isn't really, truly about sex. although I am sure there are plenty of those out there. To real people in touch with who they really are, there is something to be said for human companionship and service to others. Love is the most selfish thing I can do. it isn't about anyone but me. Loving those close to me makes me feel good. I receive the proper neurochemical feedback to want to continue doing it. There is reward.

If that love was unreturned...i likely would lose interest. Not doing so may indicate some level of pathology.

But back on topic....I get it. People should be able to do what feels right for them.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well, you guys are right.

Putin invading Ukraine went over better than my idea.

Oh, and that new racehorse I have been wanting to buy.

No chance now...

*Note....Had some hallway sex this morning. We passed each other,

She said "F-you"

I said "F-you"

At least things are getting back to normal.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:59 AM
link   

WhyamIhere....I'll admit I've found this thread entertaining. But, I want to know. Is this a serious consideration on your part? A secret fantasy you wish to live?

Just curious, that's all...

Des

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Destinyone

WhyamIhere....I'll admit I've found this thread entertaining. But, I want to know. Is this a serious consideration on your part? A secret fantasy you wish to live?

Just curious, that's all...

Des

The 2nd one...

But thanks for the Goat...😎

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:45 PM
link   
From an economic stand point it makes sense.
More incoming resources, more help with kids etc.
If the economy gets worse don't be surprised if you start hearing more serious talk about it.
Besides who you love is the most fundamental issue a human can deal with,
and people are letting the government and the rest of society have a say in it?
Screw that.
That's like saying
"You have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness......
As long as you run it by us first and we approve.......and we get 45% of your income"

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Darn. I thought you were going to incorporate. You would be the CEO and the wives would be officers (how ironic).

Your marriage license(s) would be the charter.

Let the state figure that out!

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 11:05 PM
link   

guohua

You want Tolerance, I'll Give You Tolerance, Two Aspirin just before,
I have a New Change Purse, Made From Your Nut Sack

Little Chinese Wife No Share

Best!

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

This is my first post - I've been lurking for some time, but thought I needed to address this post.

Speaking as a woman who is in the same situation, my advise is to talk to both of them, together preferably, but separate if you think that's best. The women have to be friends (or more if that's their thing) in order for it to work. We've been in our relationship for 20+ years and I do not have regrets. The man I love is my best friend and I have a good relationship with her. The main thing we've come to terms with is that everyone has to have everyone else's best interest in mind and are able to work as a team to accomplish goals.

We are not religious at all so this isn't a Mormon thing. It's just how life worked out for us.

And many men have asked my husband if he was nuts, which he doesn't take seriously.

I wish you luck! And remember - you can't force your wife to be on board, she either will be or won't.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tlhmerry

Awesome...

That post made me smile.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:32 PM
link   

tlhmerry

This is my first post - I've been lurking for some time, but thought I needed to address this post.

Speaking as a woman who is in the same situation, my advise is to talk to both of them, together preferably, but separate if you think that's best. The women have to be friends (or more if that's their thing) in order for it to work. We've been in our relationship for 20+ years and I do not have regrets. The man I love is my best friend and I have a good relationship with her. The main thing we've come to terms with is that everyone has to have everyone else's best interest in mind and are able to work as a team to accomplish goals.

We are not religious at all so this isn't a Mormon thing. It's just how life worked out for us.

And many men have asked my husband if he was nuts, which he doesn't take seriously.

I wish you luck! And remember - you can't force your wife to be on board, she either will be or won't.

I'm glad to see some input from a person who is in this situation. You are very fortunate to have encountered such a trial and overcome it with such success. Others have tried and paid for it dearly.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I'm glad to see some input from a person who is in this situation. You are very fortunate to have encountered such a trial and overcome it with such success. Others have tried and paid for it dearly.
reply to post by AfterInfinity

This is very true! What it really came down to for us was love and respect.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   

I've told my wife I would be interested in us getting a girl friend in the future. But I have been working her up to it for years. Good luck if you are trying to jump right into marriage. That won't be an easy sale for any man

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join