It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to the Churches and their followers from their Messiah

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by BornOfSin

For the 3rd time :

The Catholics worship idols and believe in salvation through works. They ARE NOT of God!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Also recently .. It would appear one serpent is stronger than the other! The predators have now become the prey!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   

borntowatch
"Et cum spiritu tuo,"

I'm not sure why, really, but that just made my day. Thanks for that.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:57 AM
link   
You believe in Jesus as an idol and deity!

This makes you just as bad.

Did you know that DEMON means "Spirit, deity"?

Either you accept the truth of Jesus as being a flesh-and-blood man just like everyone else; who is the host of divine word, which is what is born of God. Or you idolize him as a deity. Which means you idolize a demon.

If you believe him to be of flesh-and-blood. That would be contested, hated, and disbelieved when he brings the truth. Then why would you not consider what I bring you to be of truth?

In such a case; you would be a hypocrite!

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:02 AM
link   

BornOfSin
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Just wait. The night is young.

Well you have a couple of hours before sunrise as I assume your night is when its dark.

I have gone out another time, the doors are open, I have opened the floodgates and any valve I could get my hands on,

I have opened up and freely give my physical life to you if you can take it as you say you will with your power, Stop with your excuses and take what you say you can or shut up with petty threats as they will come back to on to you.

Take action or go back to bed, if you cant sleep stop abusing substances that prevent sleep.

Now....

Do you need someone to witness your power when I die so they can post that what you said was true or is it better that I am alone in an area where I could scream and probably wouldn't be heard?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:06 AM
link   

I channel MANY divine entities. Sometimes more than one at a time.

So do many others, some have a label that describes this phenomena

You can Google what thats called

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Wow...

I actually read all of the opening posts you made and I gotta say that, while I don't quite understand what you are trying to do with this thread, I do believe there is a bit of method behind your madness.

I've always said (in semi-jest and always with a light heart) that most Christians are just confused pagans but you seem to be more like a pagan who is a confused Christian. I don't mean that as an insult, by any means. There are a lot of things you said that personally resonate with my understanding of theology but, woah... maybe tone it down a notch, eh? I think some might take your threats as something more than simple allegory.
edit on 3-3-2014 by Cuervo because: spellin' and stuff

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:09 AM
link   

If you are not willing to 'Google' things and educate yourself. Then I cannot help you.

But I thought your purpose was to save others.

How is saving someone telling them to Google and if they are not willing you wont help them?

Did all these entities giving you this info tell you to Google what they were passing on to you or did you understand, did they explain if you didn't or did you have Google what these entities told you?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Then you are marked .. and you are lost.

You say you can and will kill or have me killed but you cant save them?

less than 2 hours you know, did you get a flat tyre, do you need any assistance or are you still on track?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

Then you are marked .. and you are lost.

You say you can and will kill or have me killed but you cant save them?

less than 2 hours you know, did you get a flat tyre, do you need any assistance or are you still on track?

LOL
I am guessing Born of Sin is coming from Darwin, he could be lost, dont wait up.

This thread has put a smile on my face, not something that happens often enough
edit on 3-3-2014 by borntowatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Hope this doesn't come across as morbid but I can't find the subscribe button on my phone and I'm patiently waiting for your eminent demise at the hands of the sin man.

Op I await your display of power or your apology for lying. While I Have zero faith in either outcome I do hope your religious convictions make you come clean when all you say turns out to be untrue. Just as my personal convictions would make me publicly admit I was wrong if it were the case.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

BornOfSin
.. I channel MANY divine entities. Sometimes more than one at a time.

They don't look to be the words of 'divine' entities to me.
I think the dark side is screwing with you, and your ego is buying it.
That's how the dark spirits get ya' .... they play on your ego. "you are a special messenger ... blah blah blah '
Either that, or you are just screwing with us. One or the other.

graphuto
The Catholics worship idols and believe in salvation through works. They ARE NOT of God!

Dead wrong. Catholics do not worship idols and do not believe that you are saved through works.
Catholics believe that 'works' come naturally as a result of faith. You should read the Catholic Catechism
to learn what the Catholic church believes rather then get your information from Jack Chick tracts or
fundamentalist 'ministers'.

Side note - Keeping an eye on InhaleExhale. Diggn' the posts coming from there right now.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by borntowatch

I am guessing Born of Sin is coming from Darwin,

Brilliant minds think alike,

Thats what I thought as its been a while since any reply,

Keep to the limits Born, don't speed, speed kills, both kinds.

he could be lost,dont wait up.

He sure could be,

I will wait patiently, opening the door every now and then.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   

BornOfSin
I wonder how in the WORLD, the pope accidentally said F... in his latest address today?

If you had bothered to read the article that you linked to ... and used some common sense ... you'd see that Pope Francis stumbled on an Italian word that was very close to the F-Bomb. Italian isn't his first language and he's old. It was obviously an ACCIDENTAL word slip between two words that sound very very similar. People trip on their tongues all the time. There is nothing sinister or 'gotchya' about it. DUH.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by drivers1492

Hope this doesn't come across as morbid but I can't find the subscribe button on my phone and I'm patiently waiting for your eminent demise at the hands of the sin man.

You and I both,

I am afraid we will be disappointed as I have been with Borns threats in the past.

Although last time he threatened the whole east coast of Australia so maybe to many would have been punished for my disobedience to our master here to save us all.

Maybe this time is different, although times running short if he meant tonight tonight as in before sun rise, only a bit more than an hour to go, counting the minutes in both anxiety and excitement.

edit on 3-3-2014 by InhaleExhale because: spelling,grammar

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thanks Flyers,

This display of what you want call it need to be shown for what it is.

Is it truth, I have given OP an opportunity using his own words and threats to prove himself and then maybe the church will listen to his ramblings.

Is it an episode that many other people have and need to deal with either by seeking professional help or other means to deal with their reality.

Born has this tendency to explode like a jealous God that is depicted in Old testament and say quite harsh things to a stranger that questions his authority.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

InhaleExhale
Born has this tendency to explode like a jealous God that is depicted in Old testament and say quite harsh things to a stranger that questions his authority.

In the Catholic church, when the church is discerning if a 'message' is from God or not, it will look at the messenger carefully. People claiming visions or messages are quickly declared to be frauds by the Catholic church when those 'messengers' issue threats and/or when there is arrogance in the alleged messages.

I know some folks dont' like the Catholic church. But there is wisdom in how they discern 'messages'.

I've seen some (fake) 'messages' from alleged visionaries where the person claiming visions will issue warnings to those who question their authenticity - threats of hellfire from heaven ... threats that the person questioning the authenticity is working against God and therefore is evil ... etc etc etc. It's a sure sign that the message isn't 'heavenly' or 'good'. And I saw a lot of that going on in this thread with these allegedly channeled messages .

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:22 PM
link   
THE PARABLE OF THE SHREWD MANAGER - MODERN TRANSLITERATION TO THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH

The righteous man said to those who were listening; "There was once was a divine man in the word; whose manager, the Pope, was accused of wasting the word he was being given. So he called to him and said; "What is this that I see you doing? Why are you not presenting things as they were given to you? You and your Church shall now no longer be those who manage the word."

The Pope said to himself; "What shall I do now? The Saboath is taking away that which gives us position? I do not possess what is necessary to write the works myself, and I'm ashamed to beg! I know what I'll do, so that when we lose our position; people will still welcome us into their homes.

So he examined each of the Saboaths requests.

What is it first that the Saboath is seeking from us in his writings?

The nurturing of of the Mother. (900 olive oil)

The Pope decided, they shall re-write and offer instead; "The mixture of the spirit of man and woman" instead. (450)

What is is second that the Saboath is seeking from us?

The removal of the spirit, and truth of the soul! (galactic mind) (1000 bushels of wheat)

The Pope decided instead to offer in their writings; the security of the Father. (800)

So the Saboath committed to writings in regard to the dishonest Pope; because he had acted shrewdly. And expose that the people such as he in this world act far more shrewd in how they treat their own people; than they do when it comes to those of the light. I warn you that you should use your position and power in this world to gain friends for yourselves with us, so that when this world is gone, you will be welcomed into the higher places.

For whoever of you can be trusted with very little here, can also be trusted with much up there. And whoever is dishonest with the little we give them, we know shall also surely be dishonest with much if we give it to them.

So if you have not been trustworthy in handling the wealth of the word offered to them in this world; why would we trust them with the true riches of the keys to the higher places? And if you cannot be trusted with someone elses property that was given to them, why would we offer them any of our property to have as their own?

“No one can compromise between serving opposing interests. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and forsake the other. You cannot seek both the divine powers, and still want to retain power and wealth in this world."

The self-praised men who made themselves Kings, heard all the divine man had to say and regarded him with contempt. He said to them; "Remember then that you are the ones who are always finding you have to justify yourself in the eyes of others around you, who do not see the truth of your hearts. Then remember that the Divine above you are those who CAN see the truth of your hearts. And the things that you so desperately covet and seek to maintain in this world, are the things which we find detestable."

HE WHO HAS EARS! HEAR THESE WORDS!
edit on 3-3-2014 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2014 by BornOfSin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't need to read the Catholic Catechism to plainly see that almost all of the Catholic churches have statues of Jesus and angels and saints (see idols) and to know that they go to confession to confess their sins before "Priests".

As "Christianity" generally tends to do, what's written and what's practiced are two entirely different things.

Matthew 23:5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

6 And love the uppermost rooms at feasts, and the chief seats in the synagogues,

7 And greetings in the markets, and to be called of men, Rabbi, Rabbi.

8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

9 And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

edit on 3-3-2014 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2014 by graphuto because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here is the Arcanum Numerology used in the encoding of the Bible.

It can be used throughout the entire Bible. To understanding the coding system they used to represent things with Numerology and hide the true meaning within the texts.

It explains where I got the 'translations' for the numbers used in the Shrewd Manager.

But try it on virtually any Biblical story. And you will see that it is correct.

THIS IS THE EXACT .. NUMEROLOGY .. THAT IS USED!!

Those privy to the numerology throughout history such as Nostradamus have also used this code a great deal.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join