It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gee, maybe it's not about oil: World's Oldest Pyramids Discovered in Crimea.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   

CINY8
There's also this thread about the Crimean Atlantis:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More information here:

Atlantis Today

Interesting too is the fact that the Ukrainian logo is a trident.

These links are fascinating, thank you !

It appears an incredible amount of ancient artifacts lie at the bottom of the Black Sea off the coast of Crimea. The Ukraine evidently has a very ancient history, with an extremely beautiful landscape, to this day.

I wonder what ancient archeological discoveries where unearthed ( and destroyed ) while excavating the extensive pipeline system below the Ukraine...

The Atlantis link is an awesome read suggesting Atlantis was a man-made island, excavated from a flat fertile river delta, in Ukraine and southern Russia. The Great Atlantis Flood and massive earthquakes destroyed Atlantis in 9,600 BC. The entire plain sank and was inundated by the sea.

If true, it's pretty obvious that it's not about oil...

If Atlantis is anywhere, the Ukraine is a top candidate, imo. Here's an excerpt comparing Plato's Atlantis Transcripts with the geology of the Kerch Region:

Bold type is Plato's description.

Atlantis hill was located in the center of the southern edge of a 200 miles by 300 mile flat fertile plain.
Mithridat hill is located in the center of the southern edge of a 200 mile by 300 mile flat fertile Azovian plain.

Five miles south of Atlantis hill was a great sea.
Now immediately south of Mithridat Hill is the Black Sea, which is much closer now due sea level rise.

Atlantis hill was not very high on any side.
Mithridat Hill is a hill not very high on any side.

Poseidon brought up a hot water fountain on the Hill.
Hydrothermal power is currently being used to power industry in Kerch.
Numerous famous hot mineral spring sanatoriums are located in and around Kerch.

Poseidon brought up a cold water fountain on the Hill.
There are numerous cold mineral water springs in and around Kerch.
The refreshing curative mineral water in enjoyed for bathing in hundreds of health spas and resorts.

The City of Atlantis had a channel to the sea.
Bathymetry reveals a paleo-channel extending from Kerch into the sea.
(Noah's Flood, William Ryan and Walter Pitman, 1998)

Red, White and Black rock were quarried from beneath the city.
Kerch has miles of tunnels beneath the city from which red, white and black rock, has been quarried.

The plain immediately about and surrounding the city was surrounded by mountains which descended precipitously into the sea.
The Crimean and Caucus Mountains around Kerch, are famous for their magnificent cliffs along the coast, which descend precipitously into the sea.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

LABTECH767
reply to post by Phage

As far as orthodox theory and anthropololical theory are concerned, right but a blanket statement is presumptuous at best as these are theory with supporting evidence and not proof, of course it is alway's in the interests of the entrenched heirarchy of denial and pyramid scheme like heirarchy of reputations and ideaologys which are based on some pretty shaky foundations to poo poo any claim outside of there percieved reality is it not.
www.pureinsight.org...
Now you have also heard of the dinosaur track footprint's (near the paloxy river I think though there are several different sets around the world were human like footprint are found near obvious dinosaur tracks) but did you know a group of fresh ones were deliberatly unearthed from a section which had not been exposed by removing the covering layer of stone and then the sections were taken and tested showing that the distributions and grain compression matched that of a size 11 human foot, they actually cross sectioned it and performed electron microscopy and showed that the area's of compression were an exact match not only to human weight but also human gait were the toes and heel had compressed perfectly and whatever made that track weighed about 11 stone.
I can not find that particular story but read it with interest several years ago but here are some to think on that are ambiguous at best.

www.pureinsight.org...
www.spiritofmaat.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

projectavalon.net...

Even if they were not actually human there is the concept of ecological niche and it is possible we are not the first sentient race to have evolved and remember a lack of evidence (which there is not though the evidence is enigmatic) is no evidence against.

I remember watching a documentary on PBS probably more than 10 years ago ( when I still owned a TV ) in which the in-depth analysis you describe was performed in a lab setting on a prehistoric footprint fossil and it was determined to be human. I believe it's this one:

'Laetoli Footprints'

I'm unable to embed videos on this site but I found a couple short YouTube videos about the age and authenticity of the 3 million year old human Laetoli Footprints:

Dr. Marc Surtees - Laetoli footprints

Laetoli Footprints Out of Step with Evolution

edit on 4-3-2014 by hurdygurdy because: broken link

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

That is a very good point but have you heard of moccasin rock, it is a alluvial rock with has a foot print in it, now this foot print was regarded as a sacred site by the native american's and around the foot print is the clear indentation of the stitching which held the mocassin together, now get this the rock may be upto 270 million year's old,

www.creationism.org...
sites.google.com...
www.strangemag.com...
www.delusionresistance.org...
hallofthegods.org...
moonconspiracy.wordpress.com...
www.dinosaurc14ages.com...

Now as I pointed out how do we really know, even if these are feet like ours was the being or creature whom had them like us or could it be a convergent evolution, there could have been other human races before us whom were evolved from a different creature such a saurian or even a reptiloid and yet arrived at the same basic physical design of an intelligent bipedal tool user (though this would be more applicable to the hand as the human foot has many disadvantages having evolved from a foot into a tree dwellers secondary hand's and back into a foot if evolution is correct and it is therefore not as refined and elegant for it's task as a horse hoof meaning we have to shod ourselves to protect our sensative foot palms and devolved foot fingers - though woman in high heels make a good impression of a hoof).
Anyway enjoy.

edit on 4-3-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

These prehistoric human footprints were recently discovered a few weeks ago on a beach in Norfolk, England. They're not quite Jurassic period, but we're getting warmer...

Meet the million-year-olds: Human footprints found in Britain are the oldest ever seen outside of Africa

Britain's Oldest Human Footprints Found on Beach

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Phage
reply to post by Char-Lee

New finds keep pushing back dates though.
Göbekli Tepe

There were humans around a long time before Göbekli Tepe.
But not during the Jurrasic period. Not that long.

My main point is that they keep finding things and so what we know keeps changing. Even the accuracy of our methods comes into question and changes . Maybe Dinos were around to some extent longer that we think we have not found that many...maybe humans were around a lot later than we think.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   

aorAki

Phage

...nor the Cretaceous, nor the Paleocene, nor Eocene, Oligocene....and so on, up until the Pleistocene.

Göbekli Tepe was a complete surprise, I would not doubt if there are many surprises yet to come!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Close enough to the Bucegi Mountains to be interesting as well

Thanks for the post. S & F

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

I don't see any pyramid.. I only see a hole/doorway carved into the rock wall.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:07 PM
link   
i]reply to post by hurdygurdy

"Goh said that the pyramid was built during the time of the dinosaurs."

Maybe there are Sleestak remains inside. Just sayin'.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:11 PM
link   

hurdygurdy
reply to post by Phage

These prehistoric human footprints were recently discovered a few weeks ago on a beach in Norfolk, England. They're not quite Jurassic period, but we're getting warmer...

They're still mighty cold and nowhere near the Jurassic...in fact they're orders of magnitude closer to us now than to the Jurassic!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Char-Lee

aorAki

Phage

...nor the Cretaceous, nor the Paleocene, nor Eocene, Oligocene....and so on, up until the Pleistocene.

Göbekli Tepe was a complete surprise, I would not doubt if there are many surprises yet to come!

Sure, but Göbekli Tepe was built when we know there were anatomically-modern Homo sapiens sapiens...not by some opposably-thumbed raptors! I have no doubt we will discover new 'settlements', but I have very grave doubts about any sort of dinosaur-hominid interaction....

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Are you for real? This is bunk! Those are the worst sources I have ever seen! This is nothing but pure speculation and fiction at this point. Great story and all, but even after a Google image search the first image to appear under "Crimean pyramid" is linked to this ATS thread...

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkymedic

Calling it pure speculation and fiction at this point is a curious statement .Fiction is a word for something that does not exist .We know pyramids do and have been found all over the world .To speculate that one may exist in Ukraine is not unreasonable because there are a few of them . Some have been built during my life time while others have been around longer . To think that someone may have discovered a ancient one buried is not being unrealistic .This may actually end up in the hoax bin .The thread may actually get closed . have a good day ..peace

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

Yeah. There is little doubt in my mind that there is more to everything that is going on than what meets the eye.. It's an unfortunate fact that we can no longer depend on the mainstream media, and certainly not the government, to give us the TRUTH about anything. They could tell me tomorrow that "Everyone needed to get underground tomorrow" and I would take my chances topside. That is how much I mistrust the mainstream media and government. They don't tell us the truth about anything; why should the Ukraine story be any different?
edit on 5-3-2014 by SpeakerofTruth because: Spelling error

edit on 5-3-2014 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Wow!...Great thinking there! There was a radio show about 6 months ago about an underground pyramid in AK that our gov. has taken over with black ops, at lot of machine guns, and a very high electric wire fence. Supposedly, it is a massive power source that might connect to other pyramids. We all know that whomever owns the energy of the world (be it gasoline, oil, natural gas, or whatever) actually owns the planet and can call the shots. Governments are discovering more and more about pyramids. Maybe there is something to all those rumors....

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Harte
What you mean is some sort of anti-Godzilla.

You mean like a MechaGodzilla that builds pyramids, too? That would certainly be an indication of a highly advanced ancient culture.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well, first of all, you really can't and shouldn't doubt that the Ukraine is of primary strategic importance for Russia, and that a lot of it has to do with "oil" which is more accurately described as the energy sector. Energy isn't the only reason of course; wider economic reasons, and basic military concerns are also very significant. Anything from ancient history would have to be pretty awesome to trump even all of that.

But yeah it is also true that Ukraine does have a mysterious and fascinating past, and one which seems under-explored. For a long time it was because of the cold-war years (slowing down information exchange) and the general economic incompetence of the U.S.S.R and after that, how poorly things have gone since then with mostly bad economic times which have only begun to improve relatively recently (In both cases, bad economic times means less money for stuff like academic research in 'non productive' areas).

But yeah, fascinating; I noticed nobody has yet mentioned the theory that Buddha was a Scythian from ancient Ukraine. I know it's kind of in bad taste to suggest that Buddha was a white guy, but looking into it just a little once or twice, there did seem to maybe be something to it. But I really don't have a deep knowledge of Buddhism so a little casual reading only gets me so far. To those who do know this area more, I wonder, is it considered a junk topic by now or still a fairly open question?

Whether there is anything to that or not, the Scythians do in general seem to me to be a rather important people in the story of the ancient world to still be so relatively obscure.

posted on Mar, 5 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Harte

Jabbah
A new pyramid found in Crimea?Dated back to dinosaur times?So most probably it was built by an old ancestor of Godzilla, undoubtedly helped by his nefarious gang of Megalopitropos Rex.It's well known, amongst crimeans people ,that in those ancient times an extraterrestrial entity named Krnough-35 was worshipped as a god by an hideous gang of giant reptiles !
Finally the old myth was proved right, now we finally have the proofs, thanks to this great scientist , and obviously to the mighty mighty Lord Cthulu !!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I couldn't resist...

The above is utterly preposterous, given it is based on Godzilla erecting a structure.

Godzilla's behavior is well-known and has been documented many, MANY times over.

It is certain that Godzilla destroys structures. He does not build them.

What you mean is some sort of anti-Godzilla.

Harte

If it was an anti-godzilla creature , as your witty statement suggests, it must have been the very well known Mothra , interesting is that we don't have any Mothras's fossils dating back to those ancient times!
The mystery is thickening....
edit on Jpmbbpm05 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

LABTECH767
...then of course glastonbury tor which though eroded over time and not a pyramid is nevertheless a magnificant work of ancient man.
Not heard that Glastopnbury Tor was a man made structure. As far as I know, having lived near there, it was a natural island on the moor. At one time the sea was covering that area. There are a few small hills with churches on top like that around there.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Rockwall Texas, this structure has had people and experts arguing for decades as to weather it is a natural formation or an ancient artificial structure and indeed possible the enclosing wall of an ancient city as old as the dinosaur's.

On the show "America Unearthed" the astro-geologist or whatever the heck he is investigates many odd things in America.

He rarely comes up with a solid conclusion, and leans towards the "fringe".

But about the "wall", though, even he showed pretty convincingly it was natural.

But I guess maybe Pebbles and Bam-Bam could have made it.
edit on 3/7/2014 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join