It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gee, maybe it's not about oil: World's Oldest Pyramids Discovered in Crimea.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Thanks for the additional info.

If Gohk is correct in his theory, then at one time Earth was home to a Type 3 Civilization, ( or higher ) capable of intergalactic travel and the ability to harness cosmic energy ? According Michio Katu, we won't be doing that until another 100,000 years.

And if he's simply a 'Pyramidiot' as suggested by the author, I still enjoyed bending my brain.

Like you say, you never know...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

The ground shattering knowledge is that there was a civilization with a high level of technological sophistication built these wonders over 12,500 years ago. This of course begs many questions TPTB would rather we don't ask.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
pics of the actual pyramids and not foliage covered hills or its BS
lets see the pics of this alleged 'creature' as well or its all bs

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I notice a lot of the other readers and commentors are struggling with the possability of an ancient structure from a time when no intelligent life is supposed to have existed and so without going into the whole area of OOPORTS I will simply provide a few links to some well know structures such as,

Rockwall Texas, this structure has had people and experts arguing for decades as to weather it is a natural formation or an ancient artificial structure and indeed possible the enclosing wall of an ancient city as old as the dinosaur's.

www.rockwallcountyhistoricalfoundation.com...

It is interesting to note that different professions fearful of ridicule arrive at what they believe to be safe rather than accurate assessments and so this perpetuates the refusal to accept what may be one of the greatest find's, the arcitect is not bothered by what people may say as he is not likely to lose work over it so arrives at the conclusin evidence of man made structure is mounting (Man made though may be a debatable statement as I would simple say artificial or constructed) though I personally think it is likely natural it does pose the question which is most interesting and point's to the possability though one with little evidence at the moment, still there is mocassin rock and several other site's such as waffle rock.

www.youtube.com...

www.forbiddenhistory.info.../45

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

home.comcast.net...

www.grahamhancock.com...

There is so much out there but you must read all with a pinch of salt though in my gut I feel there was something in the ancient past long before we where around and perhaps they were like us or perhaps not, of course we could be there descendant's.

Let us hope though that whatever the dusty and dead past can not teach us we can at least learn enough now for the Russian and Ukrain armys not to go to war though let's be fair PUTIN was allowed to get away with some nasty behavious already and because of weak western leaders he is feeling emboldened to take even more, hmm were did we see that in the past OH yes Hitler and his annexation of austria.

edit on 3-3-2014 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Thanks for the Links, very interesting !

I remember seeing a pic of the Paluxy River dinosaur footprints alongside human footprints as a kid and wondering if the dinosaur was a pet, ya know, like Dino ? I guess now I'm leaning toward one or the other being tracked and hunted. Likely the dinosaur as the images seem to indicate the human prints crossed the dinosaur's at different junctures.

You're probably aware of this but it appears the Paluxy River footprints near Glen Rose, Texas is only about 100 miles from the Rock Wall structures in Rockwall, Texas.

If humans ( possibly ) co-existed alongside dinosaurs in the ancient land of Texas, why not in Crimea ?

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:33 PM
link   
There's also this thread about the Crimean Atlantis:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More information here:

Atlantis Today

Interesting too is the fact that the Ukrainian logo is a trident.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

If humans ( possibly ) co-existed alongside dinosaurs in the ancient land of Texas, why not in Crimea ?
Because they didn't...unless you're a creationist, young Earth type.

www.paleo.cc...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
A new pyramid found in Crimea?Dated back to dinosaur times?So most probably it was built by an old ancestor of Godzilla, undoubtedly helped by his nefarious gang of Megalopitropos Rex.It's well known, amongst crimeans people ,that in those ancient times an extraterrestrial entity named Krnough-35 was worshipped as a god by an hideous gang of giant reptiles !
Finally the old myth was proved right, now we finally have the proofs, thanks to this great scientist , and obviously to the mighty mighty Lord Cthulu !!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I couldn't resist....
edit on Jpmbbpm06 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Phage

Because they didn't...unless you're a creationist, young Earth type.

www.paleo.cc...

New finds keep pushing back dates though.
Göbekli Tepe

Founded; 10th millennium BCE

en.wikipedia.org...

Did humans and dinosaurs live at the same time?
No.
The Flintstones and Alley Oop notwithstanding, the last of the dinosaurs — with the exception of the birds, which are dinosaur descendants — died about 65 million years ago. There is no reputable evidence of human life at the time, or at any time until about 2.5 million years ago, the age of the oldest known fossils in the genus Homo.

There have been periodic claims of human footprints, teeth, etc. being found together with dinosaur tracks or other fossils. None of this fossil evidence is credible; all cases of "human remains" from the time of the dinosaurs have been investigated and found to be either forgeries or misidentifications. For more detailed information, visit 'The Texas Dinosaur/"Man Track" Controversy'.

www.ucmp.berkeley.edu...

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

New finds keep pushing back dates though.
Göbekli Tepe

There were humans around a long time before Göbekli Tepe.
But not during the Jurrasic period. Not that long.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Phage

There were humans around a long time before Göbekli Tepe.
But not during the Jurrasic period. Not that long.

...nor the Cretaceous, nor the Paleocene, nor Eocene, Oligocene....and so on, up until the Pleistocene.

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the link, will check it out.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Interesting that you thought of that. I had considered the possibility way back that Iraq was really about finding and/or stealing ancient relics, possibly alien in origin.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Don't fool yourself.
It is about The Pipelines,
and regional control.

It is about Russia's future and Supremacy
in the New Global Divisions.

China has intentions on Russia's eastern providences
and Siberia/Mongolia Region. Not to mention the Stans.

The EU has interests in Western(potentially all of) Ukraine.

The U.S. is beholden to treaties /the middle east.

Belarus has been disturbingly quiet, at least in western media.

Part of Crimea is Russian territory/Military bases.

So lets be realistic.
edit on 4-3-2014 by Wildmanimal because: add content

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

As far as orthodox theory and anthropololical theory are concerned, right but a blanket statement is presumptuous at best as these are theory with supporting evidence and not proof, of course it is alway's in the interests of the entrenched heirarchy of denial and pyramid scheme like heirarchy of reputations and ideaologys which are based on some pretty shaky foundations to poo poo any claim outside of there percieved reality is it not.
www.pureinsight.org...
Now you have also heard of the dinosaur track footprint's (near the paloxy river I think though there are several different sets around the world were human like footprint are found near obvious dinosaur tracks) but did you know a group of fresh ones were deliberatly unearthed from a section which had not been exposed by removing the covering layer of stone and then the sections were taken and tested showing that the distributions and grain compression matched that of a size 11 human foot, they actually cross sectioned it and performed electron microscopy and showed that the area's of compression were an exact match not only to human weight but also human gait were the toes and heel had compressed perfectly and whatever made that track weighed about 11 stone.
I can not find that particular story but read it with interest several years ago but here are some to think on that are ambiguous at best.

www.pureinsight.org...
www.spiritofmaat.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

projectavalon.net...

Even if they were not actually human there is the concept of ecological niche and it is possible we are not the first sentient race to have evolved and remember a lack of evidence (which there is not though the evidence is enigmatic) is no evidence against.

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   
So, here's yet another possible reason Czar Putin is invading, and waging war on Ukraine: Hidden Pyramids.

We all know about the pyramids in Egypt, Mexico, China, and countless other countries around the world. We're also all aware that many people believe that

Pyramids hold special, Mystical powers. Could this be why Putin is trying to conquer Ukraine? To get access to those wonderful and powerful Pyramids... That not many people knew existed?

I would hazard a guess at: YES!

It's not too difficult to imagine why anyone would want to gain access to such powerful devices. After all, how powerful were the Egyptians with their pyramids How powerful were the Mayans with their pyramids?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Now that is interesting about the compression for the gait because (and please correct me if necessary) but i thought that human tread had changed in more recent times due to modern footwear - therefore human gait from aeons ago would be different to human gait today? An evolutionary off shoot from our tech savvy-ness.....

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   

I was all gung-ho on this, then I googled "Crimea Pyramids" and this article is the number one hit...

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Would it not be a lot cheaper and easier just to build one if it is the shape and alignment and then the placing of inner chambers to store/harness/focus those energies?

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Jabbah
A new pyramid found in Crimea?Dated back to dinosaur times?So most probably it was built by an old ancestor of Godzilla, undoubtedly helped by his nefarious gang of Megalopitropos Rex.It's well known, amongst crimeans people ,that in those ancient times an extraterrestrial entity named Krnough-35 was worshipped as a god by an hideous gang of giant reptiles !
Finally the old myth was proved right, now we finally have the proofs, thanks to this great scientist , and obviously to the mighty mighty Lord Cthulu !!!!!!!!!!
Sorry I couldn't resist...

The above is utterly preposterous, given it is based on Godzilla erecting a structure.

Godzilla's behavior is well-known and has been documented many, MANY times over.

It is certain that Godzilla destroys structures. He does not build them.

What you mean is some sort of anti-Godzilla.

Harte

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join