It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member Articipation - Be a part!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

Finished up coloring that drawing. Here's the result:

I don't think I missed anything.

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kx12x

That's an amazing job! It's beautiful! Thank you SO much for taking part, I really enjoyed that.

I will be posting other images, so stay tuned in case any more pop up you may be interested in!

Fantastic job, and you have picked some of the same colors I have. I am using colored pencil, though, and spent three hours on it so far. Hardly looks like I have touched it. Lol.

Here is what I have done so far. Flash washes it out a bit, though. Still need to use the colorless blender, of course. Looking at maybe another 10-12 hours on it, I am guessing.

Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 7 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   
This one is a bit different. I went for a more mechanical feel with this. Almost a Steampunk feel, or something. The first pic is just circles, filled in with a pattern. The second image will be this same picture, but with a background.

I did it this way in case people either:

1. Liked it without the background, or,
2. Wanted to try their hand at adding their own background.

Again, hope you enjoy, and have fun!

Also, I didn't crop the image, as these are photographed as opposed to scanned. If these are not working right for printing, please someone let me know, otherwise, I will do it this way. It's easier, and I don't have to bug my husband to scan them for me.

If the scans work better, that's fine too, just need someone to let me know one way or the other!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:34 AM
link   

nugget1
I have put up a new avatar, which is a project that has had me stumped for many years.

It is a small wall hanging of fabric, and I can't seem to find the right focal point for the flames. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Ms. Nugget

I'm guessing my post might have been missed, so I'll try again!

posted on Mar, 8 2014 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

I didn't miss it, I read it, I just didn't have an opinion, really. It almost looks like they (the flames) should go across the bottom?

That's what I have to offer

Lg

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join